Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (19400 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi / Tafawa Balewa Was An Intelligent Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 09, 2010
Eziachi:

I like your sense of honesty in the above. What you post and so does many of you is what you were taught in school by some teacher that has probably never left his village since Adam was created and who think that Nigeria starts and end in his little enclave with a huge bigoted mindset.

And again, history is always written through the tone of the victor, not just I Nigeria but the world over. That is why you don’t have to swallow everything you heard or read, because behind every sort of such, there is always an agenda that end up as history.

Are you implying that i should value what i was told and read over the net than what i actually learn in school ? Anyways, Apart from the ones i witnessed from early 90's till date,my formal knowledge about nigeria has been more clarified than the numerous distorted facts that are been spread out on the net on a daily basis. .
Arysexy:

[table]
Most of my posts are what i was taught in school. . If you come across courses like :
-Inter-group relations in Nigeria Early times to 1500 and introduction to
-nigerian government and politics,they would really help you so much.[/table]

I like your sense of thruthfulness, what u were taught abi? have u read the NIGERIAN-BIAFRAN WAR by Gbulie? The Biafran Progrom by ( one isreali author that witnessed the war?) What u were taught were written by Nigerian/british authors with many biased and fictitious, cooked - up war stories with the intention of gaining from the Nigerian govt at that time. i have read obasanjo's MY COMMAND, and he really stated some facts as they were bc he was involved in prosecuting the war and not stories cooked up by british and some yoruba-jubilating I.diotic authors who were quick to jump into writting a story about war they were sleeping while it was fought. No wonder Awo (frog) was quick to announce £25 as the amount to be given to every biafran that has account in Nigerian bank b4 the war not minding the no victor no vanquish declared by Gowon. Imagine that Beast, so somebody like Ojukwu's father who was the richest man as at that time got £25 as left over of the money in his account, imagine a tribalist of the highest order! ThankGod with £25 we the Igbos have bounced back and have overtaken the Yoruba-Tiger-Whisker Yoriba Sons of Tribalistic Awo (frog). We are matching forward, after the race , we count the miles.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Eziachi: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Are you implying that i should value what i was told and read over the net than what i actually learn in school ? Anyways, Apart from the ones i witnessed from early 90's till date,my formal knowledge about nigeria has been more clarified than the numerous distorted facts that are been spread out on the net on a daily basis. .
Fair enough you were not around in the 60s to know hence, had to rely on your village teacher and not the internet, which you are actually a big player in spreading info you knew next to nothing about as authentic in it.

Well, what about the 90s you claimed to witness? How did M.KO Abiola die? I kept asking that question and you and your co-traveller running away from it. How did Chief M.K.O Abiola die, it happened in the 90?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2010
Eziachi:

Fair enough you were not around in the 60s to know hence, had to rely on your village teacher and not the internet, which you are actually a big player in spreading info you knew next to nothing about as authentic in it.

Well, what about the 90s you claimed to witness? How did M.KO Abiola die? I kept asking that question and you and your co-traveller running away from it. How did Chief M.K.O Abiola die, it happened in the 90?
Sorry i didn't school in the west and i still won't compare all these lies on the net with what i learned .so what's it you want to know about Abiola's death ?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Sorry i didn't school in the west and i still won't compare all these lies on the net with what i learned .so what's it you want to know about Abiola's death ?

Maybe he has information that is different from the official report. ( Usually unverifiable conjectures)
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Katsumoto: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2010
Aigbofa:

Maybe he has information that is different from the official report. ( [b]Usually unverifiable conjectures)
[/b]

I have been debating with these (Eziachi, OnlyTruth, Dede1, etc) folks for a while and they never provide any sort of reference to a source online or to a book. It is always either they witnessed it live or their uncle/dad told them yet they will never accept anything you produce.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by babadee(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
George10:

Have patiently read ALL posts. I really marvel at the clinical analyses of posters here in NL. Real happy to have joined. Only one guy who rejoices in the name of BkBabe97 has been completely out of turn. With guys like him, I fear Nigeria has little hope of making it to the next level whatever that level may be. Such a shame!

And I'm sure you idolize "MetalGong9",  tongue
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by TewMuch: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode was the spokesperson to President Olusegun Obasanjo; he subsequently became Minister of Tourism & Culture & later served as Aviation Minister for Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is currently vying for the position of Governor in Osun State (South-West, Nigeria).

[size=14pt]This is why it is so important for us to learn about our history properly, to read as widely as possible and to do our own research before we just accept and believe whatever anyone may tell us about our past. [/size] Chief Matthew Mbu is a man that I have  tremendous respect and affection for and he is undoubtedly one of our most eminent elder statesmen and nationalists. He is also a father to me so I do find it difficult to say what I am about to say. Yet the truth must be told no matter what and no matter whose ox is gored. And the truth is that the elder statesman’s assertion that Sir Tafawa Balewa, the former Prime Minister of Nigeria, was not murdered by soldiers and that he in fact died ofasthma is a sordid and shameful attempt at distorting history. It is nothing but historical revisionism.   

It is simply not true to say that Ifejuana did not kill Tafawa Balewa and that the man just died of an asthma attack after being abducted. The man was shot and his body was left to decompose. It is not true to say that there was no autopsy report. There was. After the body was found it was taken to LUTH and an autopsy was conducted by the head of the pathology department in that hospital. The findings were that he had been shot to death. Dr.Moses Majekodunmi, who was the Minister of Health at the time, can confirm this. After murdering Balewa in cold blood on the Abeokuta road Ifejuana fled to Enugu because by that time it was clear that the coup had failed. When he got to Enugu he met withChristopher Okigbo who he was very friendly with and Okigbo smuggled him out of the country from where he fled to Ghana. He later came back to Biafra and both he and Okigbo fought on the Biafran side during the war. Okigbo was killed at the war front and Ifejuana was executed by Ojukwu for pl,   http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/who-killed-sir-tafawa-balewa-by-femi-fani-kayode/

Na wa for Mr. Mbu, trying to play a fast one. grin angry
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Eziachi: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Katsumoto, Bluetooth,

I want you to tell me and the rest of the contributors how Abiola or Shehu Yar Adua died, killed or murdered? It happened in your time, not in the sixties.
M.T Mbu was telling tales of what happen in his time.
Why are you afraid answer the question?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
Eziachi:

@Katsumoto, Bluetooth,

I want you to tell me and the rest of the contributors how Abiola or Shehu Yar Adua died, killed or murdered?

Nobody is afraid of jack, u lying piece of shiyyt old man! This thread is about Mbu and his lies (which has made him a laughing stock among the League of the Sane); this is the topic we are discussing on here! If u wanna know how anyone else died (or how we finally figured Ibos still eat humans) feel free to open another thread. Otherwise, ur attempt (in ur despicable Ibo way) to derail this thread, has failed woefully!

1 Like

Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by MetalGong4: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nobody is afraid of jack, u lying piece of shiyyt old man!

Noooo!!! Actually people are afraid cos of the madness and imbec.ility of you Hispanic hag and your bastarrd daughter.
Please when are you committing urself to the psychiatric.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
MetalGong4:

Noooo!!! Actually people are afraid cos of the madness and imbec.ility of you Hispanic hag and your bastarrd daughter.
Please when are you committing urself to the psychiatric.

**** Biyytch slaps the shiyyt outta MENTALgong***

". . . . . Who told u to stop sucking, u[b] MENTAL [/b]Biyytch??! Next time u stop sucking, and open ur mouth long enough to utter more than two words, IMA BREAK UR JAW!!!"
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by TewMuch: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

". . . . . Who told u to stop sucking, u[b] MENTAL [/b]Biyytch??! Next time u stop sucking, and open your mouth long enough to utter more than two words, IMA BREAK your JAW!!!"

O.k what are you guys sucking now . I was about to tell you guys to get a room, but i guess y'all already did and are not to be disturbed. ROTFLMAO @ metalgong suggesting a psychiatric ward. ironic. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2010
Eziachi:

@Katsumoto, Bluetooth,

I want you to tell me and the rest of the contributors how Abiola or Shehu Yar Adua died, killed or murdered? It happened in your time, not in the sixties.

Maybe you should school me about his death cuz everyone knows about it. .so feel free to bring your version afterall ibo are good at re-writing history but if you don't know,i may help you out.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by MetalGong4: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

". . . . . Who told u to stop sucking, u[b] MENTAL [/b]Biyytch??! Next time u stop sucking, and open your mouth long enough to utter more than two words, IMA BREAK your JAW!!!"

I only pity your bastarrd daughter who might be calling you sick hag a mother.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Katsumoto: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2010
Eziachi:

@Katsumoto, Bluetooth,

How will my knowledge or ignorance of Abiola and Yaradua's deaths remove or add to this current debate?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Eziachi: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
Katsumoto:

How will my knowledge or ignorance of Abiola and Yaradua's deaths remove or add to this current debate?

Well, don't worry about that, simply answer the question or just say, you don't know eventhough it happened in your time.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by bkbabe97y(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
MetalGong4:

I only pity that bastarrd ho whom I be calling mother.

Damn, son! Dont speak ill of ur mom even if she really dont know who ur true father is!
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by T9ksy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
Okay guys, so after 8 pages of perambulations, can we all now agree that Chief Mbu is a bare-face liar, and move on? Tnx in anticipation. Gosh shocked my people just love to defend the in defensible, sha angry
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by MetalGong4: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Damn, son! Dont speak ill of your mom even if she really dont know who your true father is!

keep on raving as usual . . Nothing less is expected of an illiterate Hispanic hag . . sad sad
We just hope that your bastarrd daughter wont tread the same path with you.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 10, 2010
MetalGong4:

keep on raving as usual . . Nothing less is expected of an illiterate Hispanic hag . . sad sad
We just hope that your bastarrd daughter wont tread the same path with you.

I can feel the resignation in this post and I'm truly begining to feel sorry for you. Why don't you just stay clear of BK/babe? Must he reduce your brain to mush before you give up?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by MetalGong4: 2:55am On Sep 10, 2010
Aigbofa:

I can feel the resignation in this post and I'm truly begining to feel sorry for you. Why don't you just stay clear of BK/babe? Must he reduce your brain to mush before you give up?
heheheheheheheh . .  grin

And this is coming from Aigbofag, the Yoruba wimp, who comes across as if he would commit suicide today like Awolowo . . .  Anyway, since you want your mental illness to be treated like that of your retarded hag partner, BK/babefool , I will surely grant your request.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 10, 2010
MetalGong4:

heheheheheheheh . .  grin

How I love to yank dem Biafran chains cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Onlytruth(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Damn, son! I just fcked my mom yesterday even if she really dont know who my true father is! cool cool cool
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by MetalGong4: 4:24am On Sep 10, 2010
Aigbofa:

^^^^^
You Yoruba wimp is even more attenuated than I thought . . . .  I may now reduce the dose of your mental illness treatment . .  sad sad
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2010
MetalGong4:

^^^^^
@##$&(*IG*%$%@$@$%$%$@##%H%%$$$%%@#$#%%$#$

A wimp is a general who wears a ladies skirt and runs off in the middle of the night leaving his troops to wonder WTF!!
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2010
Aigbofa:

A wimp is a general who wears a ladies skirt and runs off in the middle of the night leaving his troops to wonder WTF!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The humor is lost on these fools. lol
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
Eziachi:

Well, don't worry about that, simply answer the question or just say, you don't know eventhough it happened in your time.

You ask your old self "How does my dumb question add to the subject at hand?". Freaking old hag!
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
Onlytruth:

You just into Royal Rumble without no one tagging you; dont get mad when I decide to verbally r.ape u!
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by MetalGong4: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You ask your old self "How does my dumb question add to the subject at hand?". Freaking old hag!

Illiterate Hispanic LovePeddler!! So because you are a hag ( which I call you), you now decided to use the word in sullying Eziachi's reputation, even when it does not dovetail with your original intent. . . Maybe you can now thank me for helping you dolt with the upgrading of your ghetto English.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by MetalGong4: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2010
Aigbofa:

A wimp is an ex-finance minister who wears a ladies skirt and runs off in the middle of the night to commit suicide, leaving the retarded followers to wonder WTF!!

And that Yoruba wimp is Awolowo who committed suicide after milking Nigerian treasury dry. . . .
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 11, 2010
MetalGong4:

@#^%^&&**&^(()__)&&%$%$#@$@$&%^*%^*^(&()&wink^$$%@$@$^%#&*

I've been busy, I didn't see your post. I was working on a new line of designer skirts for die hard Biafrans like yourself. We like to call it ISL for ( Ikemba Saint Laurent )
Re: Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu by yeswecan(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2010
History has always been a one-sided report sometimes fine-tuned with fiction to suit a particular purpose. Mbu may be right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt, Awka, Enugu, Or Owerri? (Relocating To East) / APC Paid N5000 Each For Lagos Walk- PDP / Fuel Subsidy Removal, Forex Unification: We’re On Track – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.