Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (38043 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Tomide007: 1:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Do men like this even exist...... Have u asked why she asked u to cut ties with your neighbor who knows her secret? She's into Aristo and you caught her d first time, do u think aristo package Dey start like that. ...baba I sure sey over 10 guys Dey nack am while u dey form Yemi my lover... Ladies are very careful soo for u to catch her about 3 times do u think its just 3 times she's cheated on u bro.... Multiply it by 10 to get a real figure..... Dat u brought this matter public sef Dey vex me... She Dey school dem Dey nack am, she go house dem Dey nack her.... Uncle u dey date olosho.

9 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Tomide007: 1:36am On Mar 22, 2019
generationz:

why would you do that when you allowed yourself to be played by her not once but four times
you even sponsored her birthday after she messed up

to think there are good women out there but its this snakes who provide fun you all want

I'm much more worried about your new girlfriend who is been threatened

This slut should be arrested and detained for some days before she kills someone's daughter.

Anyways if you choose to reveal her nudes make sure you are anonymous as possible. Send it to a blogger or download a VPN set up a twitter account as anonymous and post. Don't go and be shouting like mumu that you are her boyfriend o.
I never see person wey dull like that guy b4
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by adrainuche(m): 1:36am On Mar 22, 2019
cheating GF just leave her alone after few years she would start messaging you telling you how she missed you... Then she would realized she tossed a diamond searching for stones.. Bro have been there you can check my topics or post we have all been there bro ...\

if u need people to talk to message me....

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by bluebay(m): 1:36am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my neighbor though. So one night she invited her friend over for a nite and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my neighbor. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and even traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her up and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...
My brother, Run for your life. I wasted 3 years of my school life with one babe and same shit happened.. move on my brother but please and please , don’t go back to your ex coz you looking for a way to get rid of her..Of the love is real and you wanna settle down, let your ex handle her in her own way .

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Tomide007: 1:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Moukandjo:

You be real barbwire!
I think the best thing will be for you to forgive her & continue with her since she's been pleading with you! She has been cheating by mistake & I can tell she still loves you very much & is the right one for you!
Forgive & forget, please.
Pls send her number to this guy let him date her.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by boban007: 1:41am On Mar 22, 2019
THERE'S NO POINT ADVISING U.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by DONADAMS(m): 1:42am On Mar 22, 2019
I just taya for this una matter.. week in, week out..don't you learn from other guys posts here?? these girls ain't worth it seriously... I don't even take them seriously anymore...girls will always be girls no.matter what you do..I see guys these days do foolish things in the name of one fvcking R/ship / love..I just smh within me but I don't blame them cos I used to be worst.

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by kenny37(m): 1:46am On Mar 22, 2019
:Dsorry man that's live coolsorry man that's live
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by megareal: 1:50am On Mar 22, 2019
You deserve some brain resetting slap OP.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Japsylee: 1:51am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my neighbor though. So one night she invited her friend over for a nite and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my neighbor. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and even traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her up and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...

Hey bro please r u currently in j.s 3a or 3b cos this your story is not even for Senior secondary school... it's way too childish .......

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by olagbola45(m): 1:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Y gals of nowadays too dey love oko nah...dem ex still go fire Dem...dey ex ex go fire Dem bck..dia ex ex ex go fire and d ex's continue....i tire o

To my brother sorry o take heart and break d shit of relationship but Bleep her silly b4 sending her packing

Tank me later

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Gmart22: 2:26am On Mar 22, 2019
u be idiat and you are not worth a man
barbwire2:
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by desoul2004(m): 2:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Op, you deserve mass beating so that you'll be a man and your eyes will clear as well.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by otonye12(m): 2:43am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Still on this Story. Am going to expose this girl and her Facebook contact and a few of the nudes. Coz am so vexed right now
Don't do that, she can turn it against you and put you in trouble whereby you can be arrested. Just forget the h*e and move on.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by toniacan(f): 2:48am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Seems I know your girl. Is her name Nelly A?
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by fredola77(m): 2:48am On Mar 22, 2019
Over10:
You ain't hitting it hard enough Brah...Some pu55ies ain't for lovers

Omooo shocked
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Kingsean(m): 2:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Still on this Story. Am going to expose this girl and her Facebook contact and a few of the nudes. Coz am so vexed right now

Oyaaa expose shocked grin
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by toddmoeller: 2:50am On Mar 22, 2019
I feel sorry for you buddy.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Kingsean(m): 2:53am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

Pls do grin
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Joelvuvuzela(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
She's not your girlfriend!! She's for community.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Joelvuvuzela(m): 2:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Bro you geh liva o, you counted more than 4 cheating,
That's the ones you knew o, oh my word, OK that babe dey give you nicely, Na em make you still demo with am

You try shaa

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by henribj(m): 3:03am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

Op just one question, is she from edo state?

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Freeman59: 3:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Invite your olosho gf over to the house, give her some resounding slaps and make sure that's the last time she'll ever see you. Damn! That babe is a LovePeddler.

barbwire2:
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Portsvessels: 3:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Marry her
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Toks2008(m): 3:50am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

Hold yourself bro. It's not worth it. Let it go.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 22, 2019
This one that she disrespected you on your phone is not good o
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by PastorandMentor(m): 4:08am On Mar 22, 2019
How can i unread this rubbish? Op so because you are enjoying her pussy, you couldn't say it's over and stand by it? You re a fool. A big one.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by bjjose: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2019
truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
Oga continues crying.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by MobilityExpress: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

She's obviously a slutty hoe. And you can't fix a hoe. Many men have died trying. You can try too if you want grin
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Boyooosa(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2019
@op. I don't think you were in right frame of mind when you sent in this text. So my advice is that try to relax your mind first and focus on your education.
If you fail in education, def u r going to fail in life, relationships and every other important things in life....except if God just mercy you.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Donjazzy12(m): 4:37am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
I said it! Most young men of nowadays are just so stupid! Look at how a lady is playing you like football, chai, I am ashamed for your manhood!

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Makaveli217(m): 4:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Nigga' you're crying over a bitch that sleeps other men and claims she loves you, and now she's threatening you, she knows your weak spot. mehn you're more of a bitch than a bitch.
yo' men let a hoe be a hoe, forget her sorry ass.
In Dr Dre voice......
#Bitches_Aint_Shit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.