Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (38036 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by tk4rd: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my neighbor though. So one night she invited her friend over for a nite and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my neighbor. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and even traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her up and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...
Answer this simple question abegg..
DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW??
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by mechanics(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
She needs deliverance, if she can't stay for a minute without bleeping, then here is problem, you have to flee just like Brother Joseph did in the house of Portiphar.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by noisy45(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Enjoy her pussy don't have a serious relationship with her

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Fixitgood(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2019
You're a fool.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by vwede4trips(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Still on this Story. Am going to expose this girl and her Facebook contact and a few of the nudes. Coz am so vexed right now
Don't do that unless you want to spend some quality time in jail
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Sagax(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
She's not your girlfriend!! She's for community.

Community Development Service #CDS
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by sanfus(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2019
Grow up guy, u call a lady who snaps her nude self nd even sends it to someone ur girlfriend? What will a sane lady want to snap her nude self for? undecided
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by succri(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2019
i like you forgiving spirit , please forgive her again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Greatfullheart: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2019
Girls are Bitches, sent by Witches to Steal our Riches and leave Us with Sitches... Always seattle Down and Think Guys... That Was How a Girl I Loved so Much Deserved me i Thought We Were Dating until She Told we're Just Friends she Can't Cheat On Her Boyfriend.. After Sending Her Airtime And Transport Fair(Back & Fort)
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Amazingprince: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Breakup with her she's a hoe
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Amazingprince: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my neighbor though. So one night she invited her friend over for a nite and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my neighbor. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and even traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her up and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...
Expose her nudes but do it anonymously

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Renegadefrank(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
The "shocked to your anus" part was hilarious AF. Nonetheless, you know what you have to do already. Affirmation is just what you need from us. Let her go biko before your sanity is affected because she's clearly not worth your time, affections and resources. Best wishes, mate
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Oga you don't get serious with nymphos.
You don't need all these scrutinies to know one. Once you've discovered any, do not break up immediately. She becomes a sex mate while you use your head and not heart anymore. It gradually dies off.
Just save yourself some unnecessary dramas, they hardly can change.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by KelvinHerbert: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Go borrow sense

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Harry4truth: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
Guy you be real mumu. The punna dey sweet you abi. I've been in your shoes before, try and give your self sense before it's too late. Mugu
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by banio: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
psalmsmiles:
what are you waiting for? Declare the relationship inconclusive!!!

Relationship declared communally inconclusive

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
grin
Davash222:

community service lol Kai this one go weak Atiku for court.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
henribj:

Op just one question, is she from edo state?
Yes
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thanks guys nd sweet ladies. I broke up with her finally. She did not want to break up nd continued Begging. I told her that if she doesn't leave me alone I will post the nudes and expose her.. Thanks alot every one. Though a few of you adviced me soothingly d most of you were rather harsh but I understand the pain u guys feel because she used the head of ur fellow guy, I would have done same.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ok pray make she no kill u sha
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by tcharrisson(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sorry, what did you call the girl again? "your girlfriend"? Issarite continue.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by obontami: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tomide007:
Do men like this even exist...... Have u asked why she asked u to cut ties with your neighbor who knows her secret? She's into Aristo and you caught her d first time, do u think aristo package Dey start like that. ...baba I sure sey over 10 guys Dey nack am while u dey form Yemi my lover... Ladies are very careful soo for u to catch her about 3 times do u think its just 3 times she's cheated on u bro.... Multiply it by 10 to get a real figure..... Dat u brought this matter public sef Dey vex me... She Dey school dem Dey nack am, she go house dem Dey nack her.... Uncle u dey date olosho.

Wise words.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by chiorganic: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
[/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i]
barbwire2:
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by generationz(f): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
lekbel09:
How can you speak like this, if it were you would want your nudes out in the public, two wrongs don't make a right

loool

I don't send my nudes to people and I'm not a slut.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by emyrald91(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...

You don't deserve your ex, You are a perve_rt...

Oh sorry, I forgot, she is an Idiot like your are. She is still waiting for you, and still dey chop threat on top d wait.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Abcruz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
kingkakaone:
A man who can control his sexual urge has 50% of life's problems solved.

When a lady discover that sex and their gimmicks can't move you, they call you all sort of names.
I know names I've been called just because I always want to think through all possible angles before anything.

One recently told me that I'm a robot who doesn't have the ability to understand how humans feel. She wants me to include emotions in everything but I told her I'd rather use my brain than to use my heart.

Truer words have never been spoken!
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by samkevie: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
OP this right here is what you need and by helmet he met “Bleep with condom”
Xaos:
Even a blind hyena can see that this relationship is a facade. You can't tame her... So Let the wild horse run wild while you ride along obviously with a helmet.

Go figure. undecided
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by trilobite: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday a2nd i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.

This story is big reason why you should never believe what you see on the internet till you get the full picture!!

Are you in a position to demand her loyalty, A.K.A are you ready for marriage any time soon? The answer I believe is a very big NO!!
So why are you crying fake tears here? She cheated, she is a slut/olosho, we know!!
But since you are not in a position to demand any woman's loyalty it is senseless to cry when they prove to be disloyal. Chop your own (which you have) and let her be!!
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by henribj(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2019
barbwire2:

Yes

Lol na them way
Only advise I can give you is to forget her, run away from her, very very far away
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Salamanderoffai: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Once a hoe always a hoe it's in their blood

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2019
barbwire2:
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
barbwire2:
this girl is so called Preciou..s Bello from nsuk, faculty of agriculture
na woah hope u know guys will facebook search dat name and harrass the poor girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.