Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo (34015 Views)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2019
There was a serious clash between a young man and his estranged girlfriend yesterday over N20,000 at the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike in Ikwuano local government area of Abia state.

According to reports, the guy and his girlfriend named Jane have been having problems between them which purportedly made them to break up. It was reported that this did not go down well with the young man who has spent "so much" on the girl including helping her with her school fees as he stormed her lecture room to request for his money back.

In an incident which was captured on camera, the student can be seen harassing and even slapping the estranged girlfriend in public in front of a baying crowd of students and can be heard saying 'Jane where is my money'.

Some students tried to restrain the young man from further harassing the young lady but he resisted them. The young man has heavily been criticized for his action which many felt was totally unnecessary and uncalled for. .

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/michael-okpara-university-undergraduate-fights-girlfriend-over-n20k-in-abia.html

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Kenzico(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Davash222(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2019
If I buy phone for my girlfriend, when the relationship is over, she should hand over the phone to me. The phone is for the Office of the Girlfriend, the next girlfriend will have the phone. Rochas will drop all the government cars to Ihedioha. That's how it works

454 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by SantiRAMBO: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2019
But if una reason am well the matter no actually concern us.. Abi
I feel the guy's pain. After spending a lot on her and she still no grant you access to her puna.. It can drive a guy crazy.. Lol

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by amzee(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Love gone sour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2019
las las they will be alright

30 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2019
My name is shibaraba
I dont spend on girls
They spend on me
If lions can be tamed
So can they
I still dont understand how they collect from boys nowadays
As in I dey happy when girls ask me money
By the time I give you original lamba
Lamba wey dey hot
Na you go dey say sorry
Collect from the fools and give to me
And everybody is happy

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Olalan(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Money spent on a girl you aren't married to should be regarded as an act of charity thus leaving no room for pains and regret if the relationship fails.
BTW the guy wasn't mature in his right with the girl but we also should blame the girl if the the said money he's wants back was a loan to her

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2019
I love her acting! See action, as she fall upon ground when no one touch her grin grin grin
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by donstan18: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Entitlement mentality, laziness, dumbness, and inability to offer a man something apart from sex are the reasons why Nigerian ladies will keep getting humiliated and insulted by guys in this manner.

When it comes to dating, they are nothing to write home about.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Jayslicky: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Remove a boyfriend from a girl's life and see how useless she will be like buhari, if you had a relationship with a guy and it ended badly why don't you do yourself a favour in returning everything, if a company gives you a car and you later got sacked won't you return the car.

A girlfriend role is a post that has a tenure and all goodies from the post must be returned to the successor.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by psalmsmiles(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2019
i`ll keep saying this: ladies know the kinda person a guy is before having anything to do with him. Some girls are blinded by a guys money such that they cant even spot the monster in him... Ironical that a guy who once looked into this girl`s eyes and said "I LOVE YOU" could do such a thing to her in public...

WHAT A WORLD!

18 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
SHAMELESS TOUT PARADING AS "BOYFRIEND".
GOD FORBID. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by badadvice(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2019
This reminds me of how a friend in school then paid the school fees of his girlfriend and she broke up with him a week later.
Oga almost went mad.
He no fit chop for 6 days straight without us forcing food into his mouth.
After he recovered and came to his senses, the mumu guy broke into the girls lodge, stole all her clothes and books and burnt them.
And this was a guy who would never have been able to do such a thing before o.
Love indeed can make us do crazy things!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Auladimeji2: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by MJBOLT: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2019
foolish guy,he thinks school fees is now bride price,i'm sure the idiot has never paid his fellow guy school fees or given his mum or sister money.good thing the girl dumped his a55

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Flexherbal(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2019
It means they are not educated !
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by GentleMoney: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmm..
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Timekeeper: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Funkybabee(f): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Lols this guy makes me to remember one fool recently grin

5 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
If I buy phone for my girlfriend, when the relationship is over, she should hand over the phone to me. The phone is for the Office of the Girlfriend, the next girlfriend will have the phone. Rochas will drop all the government cars to Ihedioha. That's how it works

You can cure people bad times,with your lyrics.

Act according to your pocket. Some ladies can make you feel like a fool,imagine someone calling from Ketu,saying they can’t find MTN recharge cards.............

5 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Sirpaul(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
You don't always need a plan.
Sometimes you just need to breathe,
trust, let go and see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Okeyc230: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
if you don't like him , keep off from his money. Choose whom to serve.

5 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Westsida: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
Just look at the class room.. Everything about that region is lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Olamsoh: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
To Bleep somebody over and then start treating them like they hurt you has to be some form of mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by MobilityExpress: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Ablemax(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
Can any good thing come out of abia, see class room self

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2019
nice one
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Kingluqman(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Oshofri don scam
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by olisaEze(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:

Office Of The Girlfriend, Choi! #boizarenotsmiling cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.