Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Me Gay? Tufiakwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me Gay? Tufiakwa (2327 Views)

Tufiakwa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2010
Old shit
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2010
LMAO, chai. Pay her no mind. Sweetie, you don't know how many times I've been called a lesbian. Don't go out of your way to prove to her that your straight. If she doesn't believe you then that's on her.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by MrCork8: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2010
REALITY101, brother if u shake your Nyansh from Right to left, AND NUT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, then u r gay ( trusss me)
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Rocktation(f): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2010
You're probably wearing too many tight pants. Hehehe. But of what importance is this 'colleague' in your life, that she needs special convincing? Just live your life jare.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by saintneo(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2010
REALITY101:

Ma Good people of NL,  There is this babe "a colleague" despite the fact that I intro my GF to her sometime in the past she still think and say I'm gay,  I hangout with girls all time and no strange movements that could make her assume such towards me,  Please my question is "what else can I do to make her understand that I ain't into this forbidden nonsenses as she thinks" A friend told me it's a  challenge, gush what kind of challenge could this be shocked
you know very well what she is looking for. some girls are like carnivorous plants, they want something they don't go for it, instead they fabricate means to make that thing come for them.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2010
Mehn, Y'all really make sense, Ink sis, Odi wonder for real,

Mr. cork I don't have yansh mine is as the same as chinco people grin grin
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2010
Ink 2:02 here I guess 3a over there your still awake lol, NL addict I guess grin getting bad on me 2
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by sohiemi(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2010
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2010
REALITY101:

Ink 2:02 here I guess 3a over there your still awake lol, NL addict I guess grin getting bad on me 2

Hehehe, I'm watching "John Q" and I can't fall asleep till I find out how it ends.

This is a stretch but maybe she has a crush on you. There's a possibility that she's doing all of this to get your attention or to sleep with you so you can "prove" that your straight. Like I said its a stretch and most likely I'm wrong. If she doesn't play a major role in your life then disregard what she says and enjoy yourself. Can't let someone like that piss all over your life.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by sohiemi(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2010
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2010
You must have done something or you're doing sometin to a.rouse her suspection! What is/are that/those thing(s). @mr cork, i know that this is the kind of topics you like later now you'll talk about 190. Murdaphokin gay!!!
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2010
Thanks Ink, I really appreciate you so much. Nah she have got no major role in my life, Sure I can't prove anything more to her as I don't care about what she think about me, I know who I am and what I am, So what you gon do for labor day holiday?
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2010
@ stevetboy9 nothing I can think of hell nothing
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2010
REALITY101:

Thanks Ink, I really appreciate you so much. Nah she have got no major role in my life,  Sure I can't prove anything more to her as I don't care about what she think about me,  I know who I am and what I am,  So what you gon do for labor day holiday?

Hehe, no problem. For labor day I'm gonna go to my my oyibo papa's house [btw, he's not my real father, that's just what people call him]--he's having an end of the summer party.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Dolemite(f): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2010
Post a picture of yourself here, let out gaydar judge.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2010
Ink lol @ oyibo papa, who is he then? smiley

@Dolemite View my cam grin
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2010
REALITY101:

Ink lol @ oyibo papa,  who is he then? smiley

He's a former teacher of mine from high school. He treats me like one of his own kids. In fact, sometimes he introduces me as his daughter. Its hilarious because when he does that people look at him like this >>>  .
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2010
How can one tell if someone is gay by merely looking at pix? I dont subscribe to this idea at all
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2010
stevetboy9:

How can one tell if someone is gay by merely looking at pix? I dont subscribe to this idea at all

Hehehe, me neither grin
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by MrCork8: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2010
Look at 190 picture. U can tell he gay. how can a man be blowing a kiss?
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2010
Steve and ink that's why me and her need to do c2c via web cam, lmao. @ ink they will look at him like>>>this nigga babe your daughter? lol
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2010
Lmao @ Mr. Cork, 190 will not be happy with that even tho I thought that as much grin, So cork what do you think about my own case? smiley
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2010
REALITY101:

Steve and ink that's why me and her need to do c2c via web cam, lmao. @ ink they will look at him like>>>this nigga babe your daughter? lol

Hehehe, yeah its crazy then they start asking me if I'm mixed or adopted. I usally say "Yeah, I'm adopted, he was doin' this s**t before Angelina caught on. As a matter of fact, he taught her everything she knows about adopting African kids"-- if I tell them I'm mixed they get even more confused because his wife is white as well.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by MrCork8: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2010
Brother. I am not GAy.  Ask 190, he is gay playa.  He has 2 boy friend
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2010
I'm all for the gays/lesbians/bi's but please stop talking about 190 like that angry angry angry
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by MrCork8: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2010
actualy, i cannut stand 190 wink (no oofense)
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by InkedNerd(f): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2010
Mr Cork!:

actualy, i cannut stand 190 wink (no oofense)

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2010
laffing my way to bed see y'all tomorrow, aww 3am already see y'all later grin
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2010
Mr cork, leave 190 if you are not a gay! Your username tells it all.
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by MrCork8: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2010
stevetboy9 ,,,ibro, is 190 your boy friend? (no oofeence)
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2010
Leave me, i dont know anybody in this forum and besides, H've always browsed on nl with my phone so couldnt see any1s pix
Re: Me Gay? Tufiakwa by 1102(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2010
@tymes i wonder
what mr.cork before comin here on nairaland,I have decided to ignore him cos doin so obviously gives him the permission to go play with his arm-pit hair~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl? / Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.