Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How To Toast White Girls In London? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast White Girls In London? (20010 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
jst walk up to her, she can either ageee to go for a drink with u or not. undecided
no biggie
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah many thanks for the advice,which part of london are u
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by jbuoy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
WONDEFUL, my good God shocked. wat on earth makes u want to do such thing just within 7mnths of ur stay in london? havnt u noticed hw far they want to always be frm black guys? even though some of them smile with u,do u tink its right frm the heart without knwing u well? u hav to get a girl that wuld knw and trust u b4 she lets u lay hands on her( if she ever will). Even after two yrs of being there i never for once accepted any of them, i must tell u that i had very cute ones coming ma way and saying all sorts of sweet things u wuld like to hear but i never for once danced to their tone. I stay in a place where i hav access to lots of them and many more, even in clubs i get free drinks at the bar, not once,not twice, but i dnt use all that as a gate way, rather i dnt go visiting those same clubs again.
 My guy just relax, achieve wat u came for b4 u think of anything like that, if possible it shld be u that shld shun them, and remember, most of them are still under-age even though they look older, they will put u in big trouble, and now wat do u want with Kellorah again? in short i dey vex.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
gaylord:

kellorah many thanks for the advice,which part of london are u
ure welcome wink

Repping NORTHWEEZIE!!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2007
S_eun, u too dey h8 shocked

he's fine jor!!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by samsilo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
Jbuoy, Gaylord has spoken his mind, to each his own. I have lived here for 2 years and nothing concern me with oyibo babes. A lot of them are are very nice people but I have come to learn that black or white it is the personality that matters.
I a guy feels like experimenting ,make him try.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by jbuoy(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2007
@samsilo, yeah i dnt say he shldnt but let him settle very well first, wat do u think the girls might ask him if they give him an ear? hw long he has stayed dsnt really matter but it does if u knw wat i mean, he culd get one though, but it wuld take a lot, so he can settle while knowing the kind of people they around him too.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by IBDat(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2007
@Gaylord - where in the UK are u staying? 7 months is a longtime not to off load embarassed
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2007
thanks ooo my brother, i am in islighton north london
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by IBDat(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2007
Send me a email, my add is on my profile.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by TruBrotha: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2007
JEEEEEEEEEEZ! GAYLORD?

Reminds me of that movie, hmmm, eeem wtin b the name again?? ok Meet the Fockers or so lol Are you really related to them? or Did you just win the name in a Gay Championship Challenge?

Not a coincidence that the girls don't answer you bro; i think if you start by changing your Screen Name it would be a step forward.

Hola
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:32am On Apr 28, 2007
@ ibdat i"ll do that which part of london are you?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2007
gaylord, y d id?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by star01(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2007
TruBrotha:

JEEEEEEEEEEZ! GAYLORD?

Reminds me of that movie, hmmm, eeem wtin b the name again?? ok Meet the Fockers or so lol Are you really related to them? or Did you just win the name in a Gay Championship Challenge?

Not a coincidence that the girls don't answer you bro; i think if you start by changing your Screen Name it would be a step forward.

Hola
what has USERNAME got to do with asking a girl out, jeezz this simply off topic
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2007
@ kellorah

y wat ma?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by anusule(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2007
oyinbo chick?  grin shocked y nt blackie? dey r far prettier
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2007
ur id~gaylord!!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2007
@ Star01
Thanks bro all of them don dey persecute me since morning oo
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by anusule(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2007
gaylord ??  shocked grin lipsrsealed cry r u gay? s***ks
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by spoilt(f): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2007
why the fuss about white girls? deal with your self esteem issues so you dont need a white girl specifically to make you feel like a man.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2007
@ all
gaylord is just an adopted name way back in university,it got nothing to do with being gay guys, gay is unafrican!!!!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2007
@ spoilt
this is not about self esteem its all about personal interest
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 12:41am On Apr 28, 2007
if u prefer white chicks, go for it. they wont bite ur head off or nuttin. wink
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by star01(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2007
@GAY LORD
asking white out is no big deal, they even the chepest out of all,then AFRICANS , just be ur self, dress real good,speak nice then u good to go buddy
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by TruBrotha: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2007
@star n @Gaylord
My brotha no be persecution.
You agree with me that you become whateva you r called in some way, it's all spiritual like the law of radiation n attraction. Even when we use nick names we should try to use decent ones cos there are spiritual implications weather we choose to accept it or not.

So seriously it has a lot to do with meeting girls man, what do you expect to be when all your friends from wayback highschool call you Gaylord; was there a different meaning attached to it than what we all know?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2007
@ kellorah
no not at all,its like am begining to prefer you, cool cool cool how far?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by star01(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2007
TruBrotha:

@star n @Gaylord
My brotha no be persecution.
You agree with me that you become whateva you r called in some way, it's all spiritual like the law of radiation n attraction. Even when we use nick names we should try to use decent ones because there are spiritual implications weather we choose to accept it or not.

So seriously it has a lot to do with meeting girls man, what do you expect to be when all your friends from wayback highschool call you Gaylord; was there a different meaning attached to it than what we all know?
spritual implication my ass, u simply talking out of ignorance men, keep it please,
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by TruBrotha: 12:45am On Apr 28, 2007
@Star01

What is ignorance? Other than you last post which is a product of it?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2007
@ trustbrother
like i said it was given to me because of my special interest in one movie, a comedy film meet the fokkers.So nothing spiritual
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by TruBrotha: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2007
@glord

Ok bro no sweat let the name issue go.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2007
@ kellorah
are you still on, abeg no ignore me oo
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by star01(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2007
TruBrotha:

@Star01

What is ignorance? Other than you last post which is a product of it?
its all good bro no offence
gaylord:

@ kellorah
are you still on, abeg no ignore me oo
dont tell me u taking it another level?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.