Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Toast White Girls In London? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast White Girls In London? (20011 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by busybody20: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2008
dont tell them u r a NIGERIAN! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by chamotex(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2010
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London?

Hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by follypimpi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
Simple,Hello (in a heavy african ascents) My name is Bashiru from Oko oba in Lagos,beeni am from Nigerian,infact omo oyinbo am Nigeria.Don't mind the tribal marks ooo,Is a sign that i fought a lion,am very strong gidi gba.also don't mind the big round belle,is a sign that i have money berekete,Yes i want marry you(mo fe fi e se aya),white woman. wink Trust me she will be all over you like sugar.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by jalether(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
wetin man no go see on NL grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by platinumnk(f): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Simple,Hello (in a heavy african ascents) My name is Bashiru from Oko oba in Lagos,beeni am from Nigerian,infact omo oyinbo am Nigeria.Don't mind the tribal marks ooo,Is a sign that i fought a lion,am very strong gidi gba.also don't mind the big round belle,is a sign that i have money berekete,Yes i want marry you(mo fe fi e se aya),white woman. wink Trust me she will be all over you like sugar.

copy and posting to all my white friends grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by chic2pimp(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
jalether:

wetin man no go see on NL grin grin
Nah so we see am ooo grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by chamotex(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2010
The next one will be HOW TO TOAST A WOMAN BEING ON EARTH? embarassed
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by queeneve: 3:04am On Apr 09, 2010
Damn, BLACK WOMEN THAT BAD THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO LONDON TO GRAB A HONKEY?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by naijaswag1: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
follypimpi:

This is magic.Try it.

OMG My eyes and head are paining me as a result of incessant laughing.I don die.Chei Chineke God!

Shebi you want fuxck white girl,go look for the ashawo one.If you leave london without registering,you be fool ooh.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by tboy1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
naija_swag:

Shebi you want fuxck white girl,go look for the ashawo one.If you leave london without registering,you be fool ooh.
Not everyone is into white women u know
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by queeneve: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
My fiance ain't interested in white women, HE ACTUALLY THINK THEY LOOK AND SMELL LIKE A WOLF,
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by follypimpi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
queeneve:

My fiance ain't interested in white women, HE ACTUALLY THINK THEY LOOK AND SMELL LIKE A WOLF,

shocked shocked shocked shocked how on earth did your fiance knws how wolf smells(hin be hunter) and thats statement is very rude.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by nwabuking5(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
go and ask shiringer
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
follypimpi:

AHAHAHAH grin grin grin follypimpi u no well ooo, LWKM dieee. cheiii grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by bluespice(f): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
this has got to be the most pathetic cry for help ever
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by ravenzord(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
How to toast black girls in Nigeria nko? I need help embarassed
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by follypimpi(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
ravenzord:

How to toast black girls in Nigeria nko? I need helpĀ  embarassed

Sure,always willing to help.

If you spot her from nearby,hello babie(In a very strong Aba ascents),my name is chinedu Ekweni,my friends calling me "Cash Ogi 1 of Aba market",Nnna men babe you see am feeling you,infact i will want to make you my Lorlor.I have money,i have business,trust me babe your suffering days are over.come into my Hummer jeep,and feel the Eye pumping.

That should work rememba u must have igbo ascents to pull it off.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by ravenzord(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^ Bhut I has chonc hYoruba haccent na, what does I now did?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2010
^^^ see bashiru from oko oba version above tongue tongue
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by follypimpi(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2010
iceblue:

^^^ see bashiru from oko oba version above tongue tongue

kiss kiss kiss u r too Gbaski
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by bluespice(f): 12:39am On Apr 10, 2010
i swear NLers have lost their marbles grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by DECOtech(m): 2:35am On Apr 14, 2010
7 months you never catch whitey! them go deport you oh!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by acidrop(f): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2010
hahahaahahahahahhahaha
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by 190: 8:52am On May 16, 2011
~ shocked shocked ~
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by alagha: 9:36am On May 16, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, GOD is great
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2012
New: you can chat girls up anywhere busstops, tube, tube stations, opticians, snooker hall etc. just don't appear brash and use either an english accent or none. Some girls don't understandĀ  Africans (attitude and accent) until they get to know you.

'Nice top you've got on' or 'what beautiful eyes you have' is a start (with a smile). Always works for me.

When you grow up, what would you be
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2012
One: Try your luck outside London or some of the predominantly white areas of London. Go to club or pub there. Dress well. Put some cash in your pocket. Wear a nice perfume. No much talking. Just buy a drink and chill. Sit at the bar and smile. It works like magic.
Wetin u mean sef, u no sabi toast woman again?

The poster is a 'Lord' and he is also 'Gay'.

tongue
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2012
busygirl: Heee heee! You want to marry oyinbo. . . . Let me drop you one hint. . .You must know how to tell lies very well. . .Like you come from a rich family, The President is your father and so on. I didn't tell you o. GOOD LUCK SHA! Nairalanders will never cease to amuse me!

Dont mind the guy chasing afta white skin when he is dark.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by HARDDON: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
New:

'Nice top you've got on' or 'what beautiful eyes you have' is a start (with a smile). Always works for me.

Upgrade version:

What beautiful Tiny eyes you got, do you waste dem sleeping @ night?

Follow up, wow n a nice smile too! Would you just marry me already? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice