Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Guys: How To Attract A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How To Attract A Lady (4244 Views)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2006
Steps: 

1.   Take pride in your appearance. Realize you only have one chance to make a good first impression. 

2.   Appeal to all her senses through your sensuous voice, fragrance, clothing and appearance. 

3.   Give her a reason to think about you. Wear a masculine fragrance that haunts her memory, tasteful clothes that she yearns to touch, a smile that she can't get out of her mind. 

4.   Flirt with her by sending silent signals of your interest through subtle body language. 

5.   Treat her like she's the center of your world. Focus your full attention on her and block out distractions. 

6.   Listen intently to what she has to say, and respond with respect for her opinions. 

7.   Ask about her interests, her work and her hobbies. Pay attention to the details. 

8.   Be honest and sincere. Keep your promises. Call if you say you're going to call. Show up at the time you say you're going to arrive. Don't make idle promises that you have no intention of keeping. 

9.   Let her know you're different from other men. Emphasize your originality through your personality, intelligence and behavior. Don't pretend you're anyone other than yourself. 

10.   Refrain from boasting, particularly about your past triumphs with other women. 

11.   Leave a little something to the imagination. Don't bare all or tell all immediately. An air of mystery can be provocative and appealing to a woman. 

Tips: 

Your appearance and body language may catch her attention, but it takes personality and charm to sustain a woman's interest. 

Talk about her too

Don't just talk about yourself. Make sure you ask her questions and let her know that you want to get to know her better.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by christyne(f): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2006
U go girl wink but .......u sure say u no be lesbian o? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2006
Thnx

No o! I am not a lesbian...I got a fiance(guy)

But rele how does the thread and lesbianism go together? As a matter of fact I got this from a forwarded message in my mail box. smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by nana(f): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2006
Nice Job,Zainy.Keep it Up! wink
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2006
Aww...thnx Nana smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by mizkay(f): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2006
Z4M4eva - from today henceforth (translation: from now till the time wey fowls dem bi fight) - I appoint you to the self-sufficient/very efficient post of OFFICIAL NL BOYZ2MEN-HAVE-UR-GIRL-AND-KEEP-HER COUNCILLOR.!!! you have spoken well, sister of mine!
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2006
Thanks Mizkay...haha you funny cheesy
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by mizkay(f): 1:15am On Jan 15, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Thanks Mizkay...haha you funny cheesy

my sista....funnyness really important to everybody life oooo!!! let's just say I've taken a leaf out of the book of 'sense of humour' - unlike some people dem here.......hehehe
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by hotangel2(f): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2006
AMAZING!
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by mizkay(f): 3:33am On Jan 15, 2006
WONDAMENT!!!!!!
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by otokx(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2006
una don come o
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2006
otokx:

una don come o

Otokx what do you think 'bout the topic? you got any suggestions....anything you can contribute at all? smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by otokx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2006
when u talk of masculine fragrances? could you suggest some brands?
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2006
Well Fragrances like :

Eternity - Very Classic,Sexy,Masculine,Arousing and ohh so charming,guaranteed to make the gurls go gaga tongue

Gucci - Always does the magic...ever so sexy and refreshing!

Armani - Very fresh and masculine

Emporio Armani - Mysterious...and oh so sexy!

And there are lots n lots of others smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by otokx(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2006
i hope they are available in port harcourt.
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2006
Sure they'll be wink
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by snazzydawn(f): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2006
zeeee,is that how M got you? grin
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2006
Maybe cheesy
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by virozuru(f): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2006
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2006
Thnx Viro smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by djcrucifix(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2006
i totally agree with z4m4Eva.she hit all the main points right on the head, i give you my fullest respect.
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Ashbaby(f): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2006
U bet! That's a good post! I'm humored and impressed! smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by otokx(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2006
@viro; how did you come by that conclusion?
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Ashbaby(f): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2006
It's true. Look at how many guys give mediochrity and hope that they will get a lady to die for....how can that even work?
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by c0dec(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2006
Steps:

1. Take pride in your appearance. Realize you only have one chance to make a good first impression.
ok
2. Appeal to all her senses through your sensuous voice, fragrance, clothing and appearance.
what? no be by force oh
3. Give her a reason to think about you. Wear a masculine fragrance that haunts her memory, tasteful clothes that she yearns to touch, a smile that she can't get out of her mind.
yarns! utter BS
4. Flirt with her by sending silent signals of your interest through subtle body language.
fo sheezy wink
5. Treat her like she's the center of your world. Focus your full attention on her and block out distractions.
do this and you're doomed.
6. Listen intently to what she has to say, and respond with respect for her opinions.
do the opposite
7. Ask about her interests, her work and her hobbies. Pay attention to the details.
thats on the first date only
8. Be honest and sincere. Keep your promises. Call if you say you're going to call. Show up at the time you say you're going to arrive. Don't make idle promises that you have no intention of keeping.
u shouldn't even make promises in the first place
9. Let her know you're different from other men. Emphasize your originality through your personality, intelligence and behavior. Don't pretend you're anyone other than yourself.
ok
10. Refrain from boasting, particularly about your past triumphs with other women.
it's alright to boast if u mix it with some humor (cocky & funny)
11. Leave a little something to the imagination. Don't bare all or tell all immediately. An air of mystery can be provocative and appealing to a woman.
100% agreed.
Tips:

Your appearance and body language may catch her attention, but it takes personality and charm to sustain a woman's interest.
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by ballababy: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2006
nice one!!!but takes only few guys to do this,most of them really dont know dis,i guess u should start counselling!!!!hahaha!!! really that was a nice tip a guy who does that has got killed his girlfriend cos she would keep comin 4 him wink
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2006
Thnx Djcrucifix, Ashbaby, and Ballababy...thanx Y'all, much love smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by smartsoft(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2006
Thanks Z4m, that was a nice topic or post, humm hehehhehe i don get am now now.. i dey look for gurl ooo so i go keep this in mind..
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by Z4M4eva(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2006
L.O.L thanx so much Smartsoft...much love smiley
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by fusionX(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2006
Ladies... How to attract a Guy
- Show up at his door step Naked........ wink wink
Re: Guys: How To Attract A Lady by smartsoft(m): 4:19am On Jan 27, 2006
I'm sure you got elder sister or Younger, they will help yah or people in the room, make we wait someone like Z4m she will help

(1) (2) (Reply)

I / Guys Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Girl? Share Ur Experience / A Funny Convo With My Australian Chick That Giggled Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.