Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! (44036 Views)

She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was / Man Shares Video Of Himself And His Oyinbo Boo Licking Ice Cream While Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by laosy(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm, real life Yahoo grin
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Lovelyn451(f): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm....is ur boyfriend not too old?..
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
A better life in new york for her.thats the rationalecheesy.

Gbam! Person must marry for one reason or the other.

My man must be tall n cute

My man must be caring

My man must have big cassava

My man must be well to do

My man must be GOD fearing

My man must help my destiny.

All nah reason so no one should judge anyone.

1 Like

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Gbam! Person must marry for one reason or the other.
abi naucheesy
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by victorian(f): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2019
She don suffer for naija man hand reach!

That's why she's happy, she's leaving with an old white man cheesy

I wish you well jare! Enjoy him, at least he won't fucck u to stupor!

Abroad things, here she comes.
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Toks2008(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2019
victorian:

I wish you well jare! Enjoy him, at least u won't fucck u to stupor!

Gbam!

Who young cute naija guy epp?

1 Like

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by contigiency(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
A better life in new york for her.thats the rationalecheesy.

That is what you call a better life? Its simply greed and misplaced priority. In any case, would you admonish your sister or daughter for this kind of better life?
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by franzis(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2019
naija blogs and lies,the girl na comedian and its one of her usual skits
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by chally100(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2019
Wetin be my own... As long as na her toto
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Awesomefred32(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2019

Just wake me up when Atiku Becomes President

1 Like

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by chally100(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2019
victorian:

I wish you well jare! Enjoy him, at least u won't fucck u to stupor!

Your own Old man is on his way
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by wink2015(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A beautiful and young Ghanaian lady is currently trending online because of her viral video. The lovestruck girl shows off her new Oyinbo boyfriend and lover.

She looks so excited with happiness written all over her face as she laughs and gives her white man lover doggy dance, twerking and grinding on him.

The pretty lady says her wedding is going to be all over the blogs, everywhere, will be the talk of the town for a long time.

She reveals she is going to New York with her man. The much older white man looks happy too.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/young-lady-flaunts-her-much-older.html

WHITE MEN ARE SHOWING INCREASING INTEREST IN BLACK WOMEN?

They seem to have some disinterest and distaste for their own fellow white women.

I hope they will not reduce the population of the black women that are available for black men.
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by wink2015(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A beautiful and young Ghanaian lady is currently trending online because of her viral video. The lovestruck girl shows off her new Oyinbo boyfriend and lover.

She looks so excited with happiness written all over her face as she laughs and gives her white man lover doggy dance, twerking and grinding on him.

The pretty lady says her wedding is going to be all over the blogs, everywhere, will be the talk of the town for a long time.

She reveals she is going to New York with her man. The much older white man looks happy too.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/young-lady-flaunts-her-much-older.html

WHITE MEN ARE SHOWING INCREASING INTEREST IN BLACK WOMEN

They seem to have some disinterest and distaste for their own fellow white women.

I hope they will not reduce the population of the black women that are available for black men.
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video

WHITE MEN ARE SHOWING INCREASING INTEREST IN BLACK WOMEN.

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by victorian(f): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Gbam!

Who young cute naija guy epp?

As in ehn?

cheesy

And the old man is cute grin

Lol
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Their body language says it all, that man looks lebanese rather.

Is that what beautiful looks like in Nigeria? embarassed
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by nuelyoyo(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
We have four types of prostitutes

The educated prostitutes- those are the ones in tertiary institutions they go by the name ‘runs girl’

The uneducated prostitutes- They are seen in local brothels, motels and ashanti they are also called ashawo olosho

Digital prostitutes- They use social media platforms such as Instagram Inmessage tinder etc to market their services, they usually twerk to get more clients, Sometimes they advertise creams body lotions and perfumes as cover up but that is not their main source of income all na wash..

Advanced runs girls
These are the ones that travel abroad to meet clients, mostly Italy and Dubai.. That is the highest level of runs

That girl u see there is an advanced runs
She has successfully captured that mans destiny, her mission is to divorce the man and snatch his properties
The professional prostitutes, the ones that have a career but date men to meet up with classy lifestyle that thier income cannot cater for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
wink2015:

WHITE MEN ARE SHOWING INCREASING INTEREST IN BLACK WOMEN?

Errr.. You mean SOME OLD WHITE MEN?

White men could never be Disintrested and distasted (what ever that means) in their own women. just because a Few old boring Smelly old men are Attracts poor Younger African women doesn't mean All white women have stopped liking their own kind.

Believe it or not I know. grin
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by nwanyionitsha: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Let’s hope no be advanced real life scam this man done enter
That is enn i dey pray for the man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by gladisa7: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
that oyinbo no dey go back again!
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by dabossman(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2019
This same girl again. Last time it was a different white dude that was taking her to Texas.
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by noisy45(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2019
Girls are trash
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by OnyesomJ(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2019
And She’s Happy what a Mess �

Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by ELgordo(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2019
ovoko! AIDS and STD fall on you....
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by mastar111: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Please, anythin from thefamousnaija blog should not make front page. How can a blog just randomly search instagram, get useless pictures and make an article out of it?

Unfortunately, one clueless MOD will push it to front page.

Na wa o.
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2019
hmmmm, Child Abuse.
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Fantazy(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2019
This should be the FATHER of her boyfriend
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Sterope(f): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
She shouldn't come and complain when he starts to maltreat her.
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
well done girl . congratulations
use what you have to get what you need

suffer no dey tire you cheesy cheesy
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by adecz: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Poverty na bastard... undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by bossrillboss: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
this is nt boyfriend na,dis na unclefriend. undecided undecided
Re: She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
baby Inafelugo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Ladies With Bigger Butts – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.