Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) (8975 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / Silly Ways Ladies Scare Men Away From Their Relationship!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yetty's male thread was a response to the prior thread by twitter relationship expect @Oloni for women; who were sharing how men they loved had treated them badly. ( will post that one after she accepts my request , her account is locked )

Yetty's thread is asking guys to share their experience on how they were treated horribly by women they loved.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yettyclassy/status/1109979258137530368/photo/1#tweet_1109979258137530368

Yetty's thread feature DMs and screenshot of how horrible ladies have treated them. Below are some of the items.

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by phintohlar(f): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Normal level
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
more

1 Like

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by LisaAnne(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
everyone gets hurt at one point, both male and female

2 Likes

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Holywizard: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
A girl I disflowered told me that she's not good enough for me. That I'm a nice guy. Na so we broke up.
What pained me most is that I didn't get to widen and deepen that puśsy of hers.
Right now the girl is prostituting in Ghana.

13 Likes

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Men suffering just to have pussy that is 1k in the black market

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by clive2u(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amakavula:
more
once passed through this, the mumu said she never accepted to be my gf but was busy disturbing me with love wen e been dey hot.
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by IjebuWarrior: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
A time will come ( or may never) when the male folks will stop killing themselves for what's in between a girl's legs...then and only then will i know that sense has fallen on humanity.
SHE DUMPED YOU?
OK....
MOVE ON

6 Likes

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Auladimeji2: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Holywizard:
A girl I disflowered told me that she's not good enough for me. That I'm a nice guy. Na so we broke up.
What pained me most is that I didn't get to widen and deepen that puśsy of hers.
Ausubilaihcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Frankicent(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
lemme share my own...

Few years ago I went for Nigerian university games [NUGA] a pretty girl i had eye for in school came with us. I use that opportunity to woo her. Ater brain hacking, flirt touch and sweet talk. She told me everything about her. She even told me she's the type that love money very wella . To me I was like " You be olosho" she saw the way i looked at her only for her to change her words that she don't collect money from random guys except bf and she single I said beta.

My mistake: I should have pinpoint that word she said at first ooo.. I just over look it.

later I told her " I want you to be mine, cause i truly love her"

yeye me was acting like one nollywood or bollywood playboy .

imagine this girl said OK as an answer. chai i was confuse .. Which one is OK now? ... is that a Yes, No or maybe.. She was just looking like an owl.

What Pained me the most was i gave her my unresistable eye look " The EyeChun Fu style" ... lol
grin

That look is hard to resist .. Unfortunately, she just said OK. chai it pained me

So after the NUGA games at UniMaid we went home.. This babe called me after one week only to inform me she's sick... Chai cause of love i bought chocolate, cookies, banana, melon and went to her place oo..
It normal sha

As I was playing with her. No time to waste ooo she said and I quote " have i said yes to you oo, so stop" she was indirectly tell me we aren't dating I should calm down.

Immediately my mojo died... So this gal OK truly means Maybe....

I lost communication wit her cause had already seen the future with her is deadly .

. Funny enough I saw her last week at night after many long months..
She wore Singlet, sweater with zipper Babe unzip her Sweater for night blindness and she held a bag..

I wanted to call her. I just chill lemme observe this babe like play she went to meet some guys about 3-4 will one Lexus.. Maybe na Group Intimacy she won do lol.

I was just looking like Johnny bravo. The only thing I hear was music from no way playing straight to my ear. You know that kind wicked heartbreak song that will make you cry.. na wetin i dey hear oo...

So all my scope and time just waste. Bitch sat comfortable and was pressing phone like her father own the car.

Immediately I remember the words she told me indirectly.

Moral lesson 1 : Make money, Make money, make money

Moral lesson 2: Understand women well. Even if they call you ugly or 2 minutes man... bros believe her just stylishly laugh it off then follow lesson 1 and and take kolaqagbo.

Moral lesson 3: Don't date a woman out of your league. She wasn't out of my league I just didnt read the sign cause of love overdose. If not WW3.

Moral lesson 4: Guys don't go far to pleas a girl it will get you killed.

Moral lesson 5: Be Patience.

Most words that comes out of this girls mouth are real they will now say it's a joke. They'll only tell you indirectly.

This is the way I look at her now.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Holywizard: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Waka shege! grin
Auladimeji2:
Ausubilaihcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Holywizard:
UDONMINIT shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Samyj247: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
#500 sef fine fresh thick pretty any type sef. even with only gala and cock u go still chop am
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Samyj247:
#500 sef fine fresh thick pretty any type sef. even with only gala and cock u go still chop am
I once deflowered an edo girl with 100naira meat pie and la caseera minus joke
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
The best way to break up a relationship is to 100% ignore the person, that way, no one will be hurt too much.

2 Likes

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Your number 5 killed me mehn....

Frankicent:
lemme share my own...

Few years ago I went for Nigerian university games [NUGA] a pretty girl i had eye for in school came with us. I use that opportunity to woo her. Ater brain hacking, flirt touch and sweet talk. She told me everything about her. She even told me she's the type that love money very wella . To me I was like " You be olosho" she saw the way i looked at her only for her to change her words that she don't collect money from random guys except bf and she single I said beta.

My mistake: I should have pinpoint that word she said at first ooo.. I just over look it.

imagine this girl said OK as an answer. chai i was confuse .. Which one is OK now? ... is that a Yes, No or maybe.. She was just looking like an owl.

What Pained me the most was i gave her my unresistable eye look " The EyeChun Fu style" ... lol
grin

That look is hard to resist .. Unfortunately, she just said OK. chai it pained me

So after the NUGA games at UniMaid we went home.. This babe called me after one week only to inform me she's sick... Chai cause of love i bought chocolate, cookies, banana, melon and went to her place oo..
It normal sha

As I was playing with her. No time to waste ooo she said and I quote " have i said yes to you oo, so stop" she was indirectly tell me we aren't dating I should calm down.

I lost communication wit her cause had already seen the future with her is deadly .

She wore Singlet, sweater with zipper Babe unzip her Sweater for night blindness and she held a bag..

I wanted to call her. I just chill lemme observe this babe like play she went to meet some guys about 3-4 will one Lexus.. Maybe na Group Intimacy she won do lol.

I was just looking like Johnny bravo. The only thing I hear was music from no way playing straight to my ear. You know that kind wicked heartbreak song that will make you cry.. na wetin i dey hear oo...

So all my scope and time just waste. Bitch sat comfortable and was pressing phone like her father own the car.

Moral lesson 2: Understand women well. Even if they call you ugly or 2 minutes man... bros believe her just stylishly laugh it off then follow lesson 1 and and take kolaqagbo.

Moral lesson 3: Don't date a woman out of your league. She wasn't out of my league I just didnt read the sign cause of love overdose. If not WW3.

Most words that comes out of this girls mouth are real they will now say it's a joke. They'll only tell you indirectly.

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by myself13: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Come to think of it Yoruba girls sabi fork oo
A Yoruba girl allowed me to suck her breast, she also gave me bj and sucked the hell out of my anus for just 2000naira .. the girl fine sha
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Frankicent(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Atiku:
Your number 5 killed me mehn....

that tru bro

1 Like

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Holywizard: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nonsense
lefulefu:
UDONMINIT shocked

Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by luvyaself95(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2019
Frankicent:
lemme share my own...

grin

It normal sha

Eyah What a story that touch...
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by CodeBlooded: 3:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Amakavula:
Yetty's male thread was a response to the prior thread by twitter relationship expect @Oloni for women; who were sharing how men they loved had treated them badly. ( will post that one after she accepts my request , her account is locked )

Yetty's thread is asking guys to share their experience on how they were treated horribly by women they loved.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yettyclassy/status/1109979258137530368/photo/1#tweet_1109979258137530368

Yetty's thread feature DMs and screenshot of how horrible ladies have treated them. Below are some of the items.
Amaka, I don't even know a better way to reach you. pls I need the Toefl materials you mention that you have in a thread. how can I get across to you?? I sent you a pm already. please treat as urgent.
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Amaka, I don't even know a better way to reach you. pls I need the Toefl materials you mention that you have in a thread. how can I get across to you?? I sent you a pm already. please treat as urgent.
they are all long gone, don't have them again.
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by starstaz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amakavula:
they are all long gone, don't have them again.

Find a serious way to help a brother. Nau

or u don fully concentrate on gossip gist.
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2019
starstaz:

Find a serious way to help a brother. Nau

or u don fully concentrate on gossip gist.
I was changing my Laptop then and it has been formatted and sold. I'm sorry I wish I could.
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by OgaBuhari: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2019
vikkimimi:
A time will come ( or may never) when the male folks will stop killing themselves for what's in between a girl's legs...then and only then will i know that sense has fallen on humanity.
SHE DUMPED YOU?
OK....
MOVE ON
mechie onu
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Cholls(m): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2019
my brother's such is life.....you know why I still stick to Nairaland like glue?! na bcuz in 2011 I got my greatest heartbreak simply bcuz I was love drunk... all the advice given to me on romaland entered one hear went out on the other hear from experienced Men here that realistically told me about the possible outcome of that relationship.....Damn! I wish I can turn back the hands of time I will not have dated her.
Re: Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) by Apination(m): 3:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Who still dey Carry woman matter for head, Na OYO for am undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.