Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys (5109 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? / 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. / Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by RelationshipG: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2018
1. She Insists You Keep The Door Wide Open

A lady visited me yesterday “gbaaaam”, na so I lock door. The lady stood up immediately and demanded I opened the door, saying she was suffocating of heat. For inside rain ? Haba nawa ooooo. I bet she didn’t trust me

2. She Tells Her Friend To Keep Ringing Her Up

If you are a very good observer, I trust you might have noticed it. Once she starts seeing your moves, she will PING or send her friend a on Whatsapp/BBM, that she should do the needful. Suddenly, her fone will start ringing at intervals, she will pick and start begging the person to kindly give her 5minutes to show up

3. She Suddenly Says She’s Going Home

Someone intended to spend 3hours with you; she had barely spent 45mins, and starts heading towards the door when she notices your boxers is having a different shape, she says “my mom should be expecting me by now cos I told her I wouldn’t stay long”

4. She Refuses To Sit Down

There was a time a junior college of mine paid me a visit. She entered into my room and refused to sit on the chair or bed. Babe sit down for bed na, she no gree; oyah sit down for chair den, she no gree; oyah sit down on top rug den, she no gree oooo… Could you believe this lady said she was comfortable and stood for nearly 30 minutes

5. She Tells You She’s On Her Period

This is very common. One even asked for the toilet, saying she wanted to change her pad. Immediately, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him original Bsc certificate for inside gutter

SOURCE : https://darablog.com.ng/2018/11/10-ways-ladies-act-to-avoid-sex.html

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by RelationshipG: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Ironman3(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Y u no finish am
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2018
She refuses to sit on the bed
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by nzeobi(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2018
any lady that refuses to sit should be sent out immediately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Headlesschicken(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2018
undecided Nigerian gals n dia silly excuses,because dey can never make up dia mind,that x y dey would keep dragging dia panties wiv n!ggas whenever dey come visiting, grin n some guys now na expert for pant drawing, before u can say A,Dem done n@ked u finish... Chaii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by RelationshipG: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:

Guy take am easy oooo... hehehe

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2018
See them above, always thinking about sex, they cannot stay 5 minutes in a room with a lady without thinking with their diick, smh!!!

9 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by StrongandMighty: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2018
She keeps removing ur hand anytime ur hand comes a bit closer or touches her......
If she manages to sit down... She'll be sitting at Jericho while you'll be at Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by EricDollars448: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2018
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by RelationshipG: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
See them above, always thinking about sex, they cannot stay 5 minutes in a room with a lady without thinking with their diick, smh!!!

Don't mind them... Dear

You know I'm different.. You can always chat me up kiss

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
StrongandMighty:
She keeps removing ur hand anytime ur hand comes a bit closer or touches her......
If she manages to sit down... She'll be sitting at Jericho while you'll be at Jerusalem
grin
StrongandMighty:

Lolz
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by highqueen(f): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wetin full average black man's mind is sex. God help us.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by marvin905(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
am on my period.. I have a spirit husband.. you will die if you sleep with me.. am a virgin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by tiswell(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Wetin we gain in relationship without sex?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by naijacentric(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Guys too should use reverse psychology treat as if she is ur sister dat would make her free with u women have an unsteady mind once u dont do wats in their mind dey go with ur flow even the so called church ladies!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Epunch1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
no be cousins nah or siblings its only natural bae.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Epunch1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
lol like say no be females want em pass if not yet a female get angry with you ejaculate early.... just say ooo!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
We can't help it. I mean, what's the point of it hanging down there if I don't get to use it often.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:

My man

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by YorubaAssasin: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:

The article no be for ladies like you... the OP was referring to sexy ladies that turn men on NOT, pako like una. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by jericco1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
StrongandMighty:

shite
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by Deckline(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lalasticlala... This op is spamming tosyn2much. Do the needful.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by RelationshipG: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys by GOFRONT(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na so one babe tell me say she dey see her period, but wen i put hand to feel her pad, pad no dey...

I com dey wonder whether na dry period she dey see

1 Like

(1) (2)

Wahala: My Adventurous Trip To Yola And Back (pic) / This Is What Happens When You Spot A "Doctor" In A Night Club / Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.