Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Quran-burning Event - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quran-burning Event (4266 Views)

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran-burning Event by naijaking1: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2010
omo~fat:

While I don't agree with burning korans cause it's an act of provocation, I also wonder why it is such a big deal to the moslems ?

Heard someone ask the following on radio:

"If I downloaded a copy of the Koran on my BB/iphone/PDA/etc., and then put up a video on youtube where I literally pressed "delete" and wiped out the Koran app, would that also cause such anger and violence ?"

That's a good one. I guess the people didn't expect an electronic form of burning the quran!
Re: Quran-burning Event by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
hackney:

The pastor said what everybody thinks of islam.
If it was up to me , christianity will become as violent as islam and then we will see what will happen.
Nobody has monopoly over violence.
I think that if moslems attack xtians and xtians also attack moslems the same way, let me tell you, the moslems will stop attacking people.
Every single time something comes up, violence starts to brew.
Are they the only religion with riff-raffs and illiterates? ? ?.

If they slam planes into the twin towers and the next day 2 planes slam into abu dhabi, they will want peace the next evening believe me.

Hackney,

I agree with you.

If everyone is allowed to exercise their full strenght and go haywire I am sure in a short while Moslems would beg for ceasefire but they are just taking advantage of the modern era where people want peace at all cost and everyone comes to beg them

Do you think if after they slammed the WTC, did July 7 train bombing and Madrid train bombing, America, Britain and EU now goes full throtle to level Saudi Arabia, UAE, Sudan or yemen and its citizens Lets see who would lose the most
Re: Quran-burning Event by naijaking1: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^
These brand of muslims would be glad to attack Saudi Arabia and other established governments if given the opportunity themselves. Just like our Othman dan Fodio said of the Hausa king of Gobir, "they are practicing an impure form of islam"
Re: Quran-burning Event by Olaolufred(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2010
dayokanu (m)
U.S.A

Quote from: hackney
If it was up to me , christianity will become as violent as islam and then we will see what will happen.
I think that if moslems attack xtians and xtians also attack moslems the same way, let me tell you, the moslems will stop attacking people.

If they slam planes into the twin towers and the next day 2 planes slam into abu dhabi, they will want peace the next evening believe me.

Hackney,

I agree with you.

If everyone is allowed to exercise their full strenght and go haywire I am sure in a short while Moslems would beg for ceasefire but they are just taking advantage of the modern era where people want peace at all cost and everyone comes to beg them

Do you think if after they slammed the WTC, did July 7 train bombing and Madrid train bombing, America, Britain and EU now goes full throtle to level Saudi Arabia, UAE, Sudan or yemen and its citizens Lets see who would lose the most

The moslem are the only one who practises Almanjiriism.
and the name is synonymous to stack illiteracy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Quran-burning Event by donjon: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2010
hackney:

ON POINT!
Re: Quran-burning Event by Gamine(f): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2010
I blame the media for all this brouhaha.
I want to throw my Quran away, even NTA
no wan carry am.
Re: Quran-burning Event by bibiking1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2010
hurray!!! My burning's complete, would be on youtube in a couple o' seconds!
Re: Quran-burning Event by ugoani(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2010
The act it self buts jones christainity in doubt, for christianity is a religion of peace and telorance in every ramification. No radicalizem at all.
Re: Quran-burning Event by Joshman1376: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Water don pass garri grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Is Overwhelmed: Cannot Run Lagos State / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Buhari, Lai Muhammed, Diezani @ Geneva Conference / PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.