Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (56118 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Butoneday2(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fucvk one of them or even two if you want him to stop?
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by hardbody: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks

Corner the babe and kpansh her. She one will stop coming out of shame. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by CunnyLinguist: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
this is my T-shirt for God's sake. because it's over a year I wore it doesn't mean it should end this way

Those are cum stains. WTF! angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by MegaPrince1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What so difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?

You are Right
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by xtremeTall(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

sorry bro.. this is not jealousy. I've my own girl too, so that's not d issue.
and what's d issue bro
Just follw am talk to be tidy ..shikena
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tell him you are relocating. That house rent is due

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by TotoNaRubber: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
He uses your favorite T shirt to wipe his cum, this is the one you see !
You will be surprised he uses your tooth brush too, some guys dont just have good hygiene.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nattyzee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
U stay in a 3bedroom flat nd u guys sleep on d same bed? wetin do d other 2

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nattyzee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
U stay in a 3bedroom flat nd u guys sleep on d same bed? wetin do d other 2

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
If say no be one thing now... I for call you "mumu"...

Maybe you still working hard and nothing is coming out of it...

This is called... "Partaker of Sins"

Or U thing U are clean too?

U be mumu... Kwantino
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by ElsonMorali: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Burn down your apartment. That way there'll be no apartment for him to bring the girls.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by teniolav: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

thanks
you are not buoyant to be here with the men of nairaland. You know what to do.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Rumobaba: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
I read Your stor and a few advice and Your response to these advice. It is either You are a Gaybriel or Your mumu can never do.
dierich:

thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by adeosuntunde: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

thanks.. I think you understand me more
this is the text I'm planning to send to him now

Sorry if dis offend u. I just want u 2 stop dis 4 nw. Even Queen wanna come, I've 2 stop her myself. I knw wat I'm facing & Hw much I've spent on my health. Who knows where it's coming frm, so 4 now I wanna keep tins around me holy.

How about the above message?

Be more blunt,since it's a text message

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by sunky97: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Paul Onuachu just made history for himself to be the first ever to score the quickest goal for Nigeria.
Kudos!

Ebere Paul Onuachu is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Danish club FC Midtjylland, as a striker.

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Fcq6AoPUo&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by obivitusody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
You can imagine, it your house I believe you should summon up courage and talk to him concerning the situation. If he refuses to listen, be the man for kingdom sake ......

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Rumobaba: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
The guy na Gaybriel joor
dingbang:
You are too soft for nairaland liking.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by seborrhic: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

Pls edit this part.It sounds...and disturbing to some people reading it.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by bizhop01: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
wiseword316:

SIMPLE!!!! Just go to bush look for devil Bean's scrape of the pine spread it on your bed, when they use your bed for........ You know what am talking about. When their body makes contact the devils beans it will itch them like mad. They will promise u never to come to your house again
Native Doctor On Making,
remember to pay your tax.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by MrSly(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

thanks
Setting standard and be known with such is always the best to avoid such. You should have made it known to him that you house is not a guest house and as such girl friends are not welcome especially when their visit will culminate to sex Marathon.
Your guy self don't have honour , carrying girls to another person's house. OP that friend of yours shouldnt even be your feiwnd at all

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Xisnin(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Weaklings everywhere.
Your friend is so close to you and you are still afraid to bare your mind.
What kind of close friend is that?

You can either tell him to stop or die in silence.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Always go on your knees for prayers, read the word of God and declare good health into your life, you are healed in Christ's name, amen.
shut up if u got nothing to say na. Will that stop his friend from tearing toto on his bed?
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
i have been in your situation, I know it's difficult but you don't have a choice... Take him for a drink, while you guys are drinking tell him

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by bluebay(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Brother, get a girl and tell him your Woman isn’t comfortable with that.. it worked for me
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by bluefilm: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What so difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?

Don't mind the idiots.

Na cowardice dey worry all of them.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by idrezee(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Its a three bedroom for goodness sake.
Just let him know he has to wash the bedding after every rump. Aside this please he is not doing anything bad.
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Uniportadmision: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Interesting item here.

No known issues

Reduced price of 170k last last.
Port Harcourt.

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by REDshouse(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just change keys to ur apartment won't cost u more that 2k and don't give him extra and leave ur house for a week....dont pick his call and don't call him either... Just be cruel for more than a week

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by don4real18(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
You woke up and didn't see him by your side grin
Nairalanders, this is deep.
OP, men don't have wahala. Just tell him to stop bringing girls to sleep over at your place.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by bluefilm: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
bluebay:
Brother, get a girl and tell him your Woman isn’t comfortable with that.. it worked for me

You mean you used a girl to do your dirty work for you?

Shame on you.

Your own cowardice is raised to power squared.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by bluefilm: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
don4real18:
You woke up and didn't see him by your side grin
Nairalanders, this is deep.
OP, men don't have wahala. Just tell him to stop bringing girls to sleep over at your place.

Don't mind that gay fellow.

Maybe he enjoys watching the niggaz body when the nigga is asleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.