Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Atheist's Prayer - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist's Prayer (11917 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / To the atheist, what do you think? / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheist's Prayer by hayoholla(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2019
budaatum:

Make up your reality and try crossing a very busy road and you'd soon realise some things are real.

Because we want them to be
Re: The Atheist's Prayer by finalboss(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2019
sorry bout to derail this thread, IAmSabrina you like cats??
Re: The Atheist's Prayer by IDRWFB(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2019
For this your post Ihedinobi3, I wanted to give you 10,000 Likes, but I guess Nairaland may probably crash smiley.
One more like is not too bad is it?

The way you dealt with her submissons...
Re: The Atheist's Prayer by Ihedinobi3: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
IDRWFB:
For this your post Ihedinobi3, I wanted to give you 10,000 Likes, but I guess Nairaland may probably crash smiley.
One more like is not too bad is it?

The way you dealt with her submissons...
Thanks very much for your kind words.
Re: The Atheist's Prayer by jekagadura: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
SEYI371 YOU HAVE NO CASE.
THOSE ATHEISTS THAT DON'T TROLL ISLAM BUT ONLY CHRISTIANITY DON'T DO SO BECAUSE THEY FEAR ISLAM, NO. THEY DO SO BECAUSE THEY ARE MAINLY EX-CHRISTIANS AND HAVE THE CHRISTIAN CULTURE IN THEM, AND ON THIS FORUM AND ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA I CAN BOAST THAT THERE ARE MORE EX-CHRISTIAN ATHEISTS THAN THERE ARE EX-MUSLIM ATHEIST... MAYBE 80-20 IF THEY ARE 100 IN TOTAL. AGAIN EX-MUSLIMS HARDLY COME OUT OF THEIR SAFETY HOLES. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN WHY THERE ARE MORE POSTS TROLLING CHRISTIANITY THAN THERE ARE TROLLING ISLAM.

ABOUT LETTING PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT, YOU DON'T DO THAT AS CHRISTIANS. YOU GO AFTER PEOPLE, TAKE THEIR LAND, MONEY, FREEDOM AND LEAVE THEM WITH THREATS OF HELL AND A LIFE OF LACK IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR NONSENSE.
BUT EVEN IF YOU LET PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT, WE WON'T DO THAT.

ALL RELIGIOUS/SUPERSTISIOUS BELIEFS ARE DETRIMENTAL TO OUR UNITY AS HUMANS, AND ALSO TO OUR EXISTENCE AS A SPECIE.

BELIEFS MUST BE ERADICATED AND WE WON'T STOP WORKING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Yes! And you will kill to make that happen...don't worry that time is near. Your communist atheist Messiah is here. He will soon reveal himself and empower you to cleanse the world of all kinds of beliefs...very soon the only religion in existence will be the absence of religion!

Ready your heart for a feast...for while you dine others will die but when you see the sign of all signs then shall come your regretful sighs!

1 Like

Re: The Atheist's Prayer by jekagadura: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
@Nobody your so called prayer needs revision...the brain is not the seat of reason, it is the consciousness and your consciousness is not necessarily resident in your brain...all thanks to Psyciatry and Psychology we beginning to know the fundamental structure of man better...man is not entirely material he is essentially immaterial...

Educate thyself

https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/docs/default-source/members/sigs/spirituality-spsig/spirituality-special-interest-group-publications-nevillehodgkinsongoodnewsyouarenotyourbrain.pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? / Spotting The Difference Between The Holy Spirit And Evil Spirit / Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.