Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric (17908 Views)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / See The Current Value Of Dowry For Islamic Marriage / After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
tosyne2much:
Thank God we can comment on this thread without an oath

Seriously. Fvck Seun.
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by OhiOfIhima: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Halogenonimisi:
It's not like that, the dowry is rather given to her alone as it's for her alone and her right, Islam has already given the least amount to be paid, but can be increased if the man is capable but the lady can ask for something else provided is worth that amount or more than that.

Cc: Halogenonimisi

Taaaru adayi, OhiOfIhima is greeting you from his palace.
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by PrettySmart(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
henriettttta:
Wow
I didn't even know Islam people pay dowry shocked shocked shocked

Now you know that they pay cowry
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by ewizard1: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
IMAliyu:
You are entitled to believe what you want.
You shouldn't have quoted him.
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

My daughter is not an Islam and will never be, God forbid
den shut up why una no get sense u daughter can anything who cares
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
IMAliyu:

Something between 5k-10k I think.

Is this amount universal & is it a cleric that decides how much people should pay?
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by dfrost: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bride price or dowry? I don't understand
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by MightySparrow: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
The wife i married with big dowry give wahala, make i go collect my money come marry four muslim girls. shey?The wife i married with big dowry give wahala, make i go collect my money come marry four muslim girls. shey?The wife i married with big dowry give wahala, make i go collect my money come marry four muslim girls. shey?
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Aboks(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
R2bees:
Kuku say 13k na.. which one is 13,438naira again? Cos if i pay 13k and you guys still insist on the remaining 438, i will give you 500 without hesitating but you guys must provide my change of 62 naira... nansense!!..

Time to marry Aisha
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by lawani: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Very cheap!
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Aboks(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
with 50k i go marry 4 wifes, wey my amarias, ina habeeba, laraba, aisha, alkawri. make i go north asap grin grin I wan 2 b d fada of one community. but dis marriage no dey last na if d man don tire 2 Bleep na "seki ukwu" b dat o grin grin

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by castrokins(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oga Shift Abeg. No Be The Same Islam Dey Throw Bombs, Behead People Who No Even Offend Them?

Halogenonimisi:
That's the beauty of Islam.
with Islam life will enjoyable and live able
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Engineersirk: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
In my PLACE IT IS 30 NAIRA you parent will still give you 25naira from the 30 naira to start business
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by dingbang(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
No wonder adamu can marry up to 15wives
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by geesilver(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
R2bees:
Kuku say 13k na.. which one is 13,438naira again? Cos if i pay 13k and you guys still insist on the remaining 438, i will give you 500 without hesitating but you guys must provide my change of 62 naira... nansense!!..

Time to marry Aisha
� see you. Aisha is engaged

1 Like

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by princeade86(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
R2bees:

Time to marry Aisha
no my brother. Ask them to bring pos and pay thru it exact amount.

2 Likes

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by saucerence(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
all those muslim girls with standing breast am coming for u with just 13k ama own 3 of them for life . i beg pass me fura de nunu # kano here i come
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by IMAliyu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Is this amount universal & is it a cleric that decides how much people should pay?
The minimum varies between countries.
The clerics come to a consensus on the minimum amount, a single cleric can't decide that on his own. If I'm not mistaken.
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by kolakolex: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

My daughter is not an Islam and will never be, God forbid
Using bad English to show how illiterate u re.
Islam is a religion
Muslims are those that practice Islam. Take correction pls
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
castrokins:
Oga Shift Abeg. No Be The Same Islam Dey Throw Bombs, Behead People Who No Even Offend Them?

Don't judge a global faith by the evil action of some people, because some irresponsible and so called Muslim do evil things doesn't make Islam a bad Faith.
Same as you cannot term Christianity a bad faith Because of the evil act of some Christians, pls be mature minded and civilized...stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Cc: Halogenonimisi

Taaaru adayi, OhiOfIhima is greeting you from his palace.
Taaaaru adayi obanyi, avor oo, akóró añyñàréme
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by ollah2: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bonapart:
we are all Christians sir over there. We worship the true God not an imaginary allah and a pocessed prophet who married a 9yrs old bride. Try our west as usual. Mumuric Akintola and the rest of them basta%d

Out of the blue, you wrote a bigoted message attacking muslims and Islam yet you guys claim to be tolerant and peaceful. You guys are filled with hate and bigotry

1 Like

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
lexy2014:

How much was d bride price b4 and is it cleric that decides bride price?
the bride price is a standard and only increases with an increase in the value of money.
besides the official standard is not in Nigeria currency but rather Saudi Arabian currency.
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by ollah2: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
castrokins:

No be the same Christianity dey kill muslims inside mosques? Kill people wey no offend am
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
ollah2:

Out of the blue, you wrote a bigoted message attacking muslims and Islam yet you guys claim to be tolerant and peaceful. You guys are filled with hate and bigotry
thanks brother
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oricha79:
onimisi, wadahi?
madahi, avor adayi
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by lildonn222: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
wellmax:
Who does the calculation?
Confused people
It has already been calculated by the prophet certain amount of dinar.calculations are modified in accordance to the current economy.I felt sorry for you guyz,you don't know anything about islam only what your pastors and the media told you.And the 13k of a thing is the least you can pay,it can be more.

1 Like

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by lereinter(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Halogenonimisi:
That's the beauty of Islam.
with Islam life will enjoyable and live able

irony abi

Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by saintofheaven: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
oluchisimfred:
An Islamic cleric, Dr. Agaka, who spoke during his weekly Islamic radio programme in Ilorin disclosed that dowry for Islamic marriage in Nigeria now N13,438. The former Scholar with School for Arabic Studies and Bayero University Kano who further stated that it was permissible for wealthy husbands to pay amounts higher than the official acceptable fee, said the marriage would become invalid and illegal without the dowry being paid.

The Islamic cleric who disclosed that the dowry to be paid in lslamic marriage in Nigeria is now N13, 438,  added that prospective husbands could use cows, parcels of land, gold and other valuables as payment of dowry for their intended wives.

“The dowry in Islam is paid by the man to his wife-to-be as an honour and respect given to her to show his sincerity and commitment to the marriage which also signifies sense of responsibility and obligation" he said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/dowry-for-islamic-marriage-in-nigeria-now-n13438-cleric/
only if our Christian and traditional worshippers can emulate this culture our girls will be all taken.
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by Jadax(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
It's bride price and not dowry.......
Re: Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric by wellmax(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

It's only a fool that argue with what he/she has no knowledge of

Okay i get.
Her beauty × her age ÷ her behaviour + square root of her father's wealth = bride price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When the Nigeria Gender Equality Bill is finally passed into law. / Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community / My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.