Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? (4332 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2019
adontcare:
so ur mum cheated on ur dad? Cos am married 10 yes now, n have not cheated. Please don't say every women
safer to believe heaven and hell exists.
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Kwinesther: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2019
They have been cheating even before marriage undecided
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by drmikeadams(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2019
grin grin most men go come hère now begin brag "my wife can never cheat on me"meanwhile she dey collect quickie for office grin
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2019
we have evolved, a woman can still cheat on her partner and continue being in love with him.
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by BareFacedLies(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
seyi371:
You are a mumu.
Your brain needs to be cleansed with hypo, iron sponge and detergent.
Because you are an arm robber does not make everyone an arm robber.

Talking about been pained, your comment shows that you are pained and immature. Sex with the same person might get boring sometimes, but it doesn't mean that every married person will cheat, there is something called self-control and discipline .
Only vegetables cheat on their spouses, real men and women don't.

Your comment is filled with selfishness.
Because you are a cheat doesn't make everyone a cheat, there are lots of disciplined men and women.

The truth is bitter!
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Warship: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sally97:
Women cheat because they see men cheat and go scout free.
They cheat because the initial love is longer there and some else is there to ignite it.
They cheat because the man that promised them love is busy with "beck with the nice hair".
They cheat because the man they love so much no longer admire them because of their birth scar while another man is ready to worship them because of that scar

Evening.

How are you.?

Pls, don't feel embarrassed/shy. Which part of Nigeria are you from.?
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Warship: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2019
Sally97:
Women cheat because they see men cheat and go scout free.
They cheat because the initial love is longer there and some else is there to ignite it.
They cheat because the man that promised them love is busy with "beck with the nice hair".
They cheat because the man they love so much no longer admire them because of their birth scar while another man is ready to worship them because of that scar

Yet to get a reply to my question about.

Good morning
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by ImaIma1(f): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2019
oglalasioux:

The bolded is the only reason. Others listed are the results of the hate. I'll tell you how that hate emanates.

Once women are married, society limits what they do. From how they dress to the company they keep, they are restricted from many things. The worst is when child birth changes their body. When they see the freedom men have, the hatred begins. And that's where their cheating start.

I'll add that every woman will cheat on or before the third wedding anniversary. When I say every woman I EVERY WOMAN!

Wrong marriage intent or wrong reason for marriage doesn't result from hate. In fact, hate could result from it because the wrong reason is the foundation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England / Is This Girl Chasing Me? PHOTOS / If Marriage Were

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.