Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? (4282 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by EFULEFU1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Women having extra marital affairs is as old as Adam. But the phenomenon has skyrocketed over the years especially recently. The Internet is flooded with daily news of wives cheating. What do you think accounts for this trend? The women are mostly invited on this thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Headlesschicken(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
undecided Uwa choro ikpu,that's why..

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Harrymig1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
The devil. If you know you know
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by kajoula(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wrong marriage intent
high sex drive
sudden hate towards spouse
lack of good communication in marriage
greed
spirit of infidel
Quest for material things
Over exposure to wild sex
Lust for big Di*k

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Olalan(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Having too many sexual partners before marriage

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by EFULEFU1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
kajoula:
Wrong marriage intent
high sex drive
greed
spirit of infidel
Lust for big Di*k

Hmmmm
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by mikejj(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pay back to their husband's.. Iniquity unleashed
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by oglalasioux(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
kajoula:
Wrong marriage intent
high sex drive
greed
spirit of infidel
Lust for big Di*k

The bolded is the only reason. Others listed are the results of the hate. I'll tell you how that hate emanates.

Once women are married, society limits what they do. From how they dress to the company they keep, they are restricted from many things. The worst is when child birth changes their body. When they see the freedom men have, the hatred begins. And that's where their cheating start.

I'll add that every woman will cheat on or before the third wedding anniversary. When I say every woman I EVERY WOMAN!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by adontcare(f): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
oglalasioux:

The bolded is the only reason. Others listed are the results of the hate. I'll tell you how that hate emanates.

Once women are married, society limits what they do. From how they dress to the company they keep, they are restricted from many things. The worst is when child birth changes their body. When they see the freedom men have, the hatred begins. And that's where their cheating start.

I'll add that every woman will cheat on or before the third wedding anniversary. When I say every woman I EVERY WOMAN!
so ur mum cheated on ur dad? Cos am married 10 yes now, n have not cheated. Please don't say every women

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by tee59(f): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Most of them were slay queens before they got married and we all know the kind of lives they once lived.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Margy: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Truth be told: the answer is hate!

A woman cannot love her husband genuinely and cheat, impossible!!
she must have an atom of hate for him before she can cheat

these hate maybe as a result of one of these:

kajoula:
Wrong marriage intent
high sex drive
greed
spirit of infidel
Lust for big Di*k

she hates him because she only wanted to answer Mrs or maybe he isn't what she thought he was
she hates him because he can't satisfy her
she hates him because he doesn't often communicate her but would rather communicate with others
she hates him because she is greedy and she is an Oliver twist
she hates him because he cheated on her sometime too
she hates him because he is stingy and she loves material things
she hates him because she's wild and loves wild sex but he doesn't do more than missionary style
she hates him because he got smalldick and she likes them big
etc

And when a woman cheats, the love for her spouse drops to 10%. Attachement has been moved to the next partner..take it or leave

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by oglalasioux(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
adontcare:
so ur mum cheated on ur dad? Cos am married 10 yes now, n have not cheated. Please don't say every women

I laugh in Adam and Eve's language. I don't even know my parents so sorry if I don't know they cheated on each other. As for you, treasure everything that made you steadfast in a marriage for 10 years without cheating. You are a rare gem.
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Sally97(f): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Women cheat because they see men cheat and go scout free.
They cheat because the initial love is longer there and some else is there to ignite it.
They cheat because the man that promised them love is busy with "beck with the nice hair".
They cheat because the man they love so much no longer admire them because of their birth scar while another man is ready to worship them because of that scar
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Greatzeus(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sally97:
Women cheat because they see men cheat and go scout free.
They cheat because the initial love is longer there and some else is there to ignite it.
They cheat because the man that promised them love is busy with "beck with the nice hair".
They cheat because the man they love so much no longer admire them because of their birth scar while another man is ready to worship them because of that scar
You talking from experience or observation?
You made sense though wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
oglalasioux:

Hmm, every woman ?
So your mother cheated on your father ?

Hmm, very possible that the first and second born from your mother is another man's child.
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by flokii: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
I think some guys are naturally irressistible.. not necessarily cute cute like that but when women including married ones encounter them, they lose their minds

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by tubolancer(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Money go, woman go.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by adontcare(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
oglalasioux:

I laugh in Adam and Eve's language. I don't even know my parents so sorry if I don't know they cheated on each other. As for you, treasure everything that made you steadfast in a marriage for 10 years without cheating. You are a rare gem.
hun! Tnx
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Sally97(f): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Greatzeus:

You talking from experience or observation?
You made sense though wink
Both
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
na preek dey mk woman cheat na, everyday same preek is boring,they wanna try something new

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
oglalasioux:

Oga this is a very bad mindset , cos God might give u a faithful wife and u will still be accusing her of infidelity

I dont know what u hv experienced but i cant agree with this ur logic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by oglalasioux(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
seyi371:
Hmm, every woman ?
So your mother cheated on your father ?

Hmm, very possible that the first and second born from your mother is another man's child.

Whatever you say about me can't change the obvious. You can wish it away but that's the universe for you.
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
oglalasioux:

Whatever you say about me can't change the obvious. You can wish it away but that's the universe for you.
yeah, it can't change the fact that your mother is a cheat and probability of your father training another man's child(ren) believing they are his.
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by oglalasioux(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
ike24:

Oga this is a very bad mindset , cos God might give u a faithful wife and u will still be accusing her of infidelity

I dont know what u hv experienced but i cant agree with this ur logic

This has nothing to do with my person. I wish it is not that way but unfortunately, that's how the universe works. Every animal enjoy sex when it comes in variety. The society agrees but permits only men to enjoy this variety. Women are gradually asserting their right to this freedom of choice in sexual partners and it's gonna get worse; or good, depending on the side you are on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by oglalasioux(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
seyi371:
yeah, it can't change the fact that your mother is a cheat and probability of your father training another man's child(ren) believing they are his.

I can understand your pains. You must have been a victim or perpetrator of so called cheats. Take heart, brother or sister. The earlier you accept your husband or wife must cheat on you at one point or another the better for you. You can call me the devil himself but it can't change that. Feel better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
oglalasioux:

I can understand your pains. You must have been a victim or perpetrator of so called cheats. Take heart, brother or sister. The earlier you accept your husband or wife must cheat on you at one point or another the better for you. You can call me the devil himself but it can't change that. Feel better.
You are a mumu.
Your brain needs to be cleansed with hypo, iron sponge and detergent.
Because you are an arm robber does not make everyone an arm robber.

Talking about been pained, your comment shows that you are pained and immature.
BareFacedLies:

Accept it... at some point sex with the same person becomes boring and monotonous therefor cheating is inevitable
Sex with the same person might get boring sometimes, but it doesn't mean that every married person will cheat, there is something called self-control and discipline .
Only vegetables cheat on their spouses, real men and women don't.

Your comment is filled with selfishness.
Because you are a cheat doesn't make everyone a cheat, there are lots of disciplined men and women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2019
seyi371:
You are a mumu.
Your brain needs to be cleansed with hypo, iron sponge and detergent.
Because you are an arm robber does not make everyone an arm robber.

Talking about been pained, your comment shows that you are pained and immature.

Accept it... at some point sex with the same person becomes boring and monotonous therefor cheating is inevitable
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Civilization.
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by Bossjakande: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Civilization.
Yoruba beauty
Re: Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days? by MrHighSea: 1:20am On Mar 28, 2019
Olalan:
Having too many sexual partners before marriage

GBAM
Major cause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Opor Is Plenty" Lagos Instagram Big Backside Girl Twerk A Storm On Her Birthday / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me / I Feel Disappointed. Should I Call Off The Engagement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.