Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (47212 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by miketayo(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

In a century where humans have pets wearing diamond necklaces worth billions of dollars angry

This makes more sense than buying almost expired pizza from UK
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by Jayda6: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Leopantro:

so for 6 straight hours you will be rehearing pizza and still have the stomach to eat it.
please tell me more

Well what can I say?

When wealth gets to a level, humans, especially Africans do nasty crazy things!

That's why they'd bury a dead man with Hummer Jeep undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2019
miketayo:

This makes more sense than buying almost expired pizza from UK

Remember it's not your sense and my sense at work here.

Those who we are talking about have their own sense.

To you and I, it's irrational and unthinkable, but to them, it's taste and class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by neonly: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2019
MrJanuzaj:

The both of them have unfortunately achieved far higher than your father and clearly you. What does that make both of you?

Why do you pple like abuse someone parent for no reason can it be you never respected yurs or they failed you hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You got your facts right actually.

But do you know if there's a grilled or microwave or anything else preserving the pizza on flight?

I mean, are you saying those in the executive/business/first class don't order for pizza on air?

Guy, you must truly be local. Razz guy.

Pizza is best served hot and fresh. A microwaved pizza will not taste as good. This is the same with microwaving Eba or fried plantain- the tast will be different.

There is cold pizza that they sell in supermarkets that can be oven heated. But these ones have certain preservatives that Pizza restaurants do not have. So, if you order from Papa Johns, dominos or Pizza hut from abroad, your pizza will taste funny by the time it gets to Nigeria

The last time I checked, British Airways first class does not serve pizza. Although, on some routes, they serve pizza wraps which are entirely different thing.

7 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by bkool7(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerians are so mischievous.

I guess they've never heard of hyperbole before
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Well what can I say?

When wealth gets to a level, humans, especially Africans do nasty crazy things!

That's why they'd bury a dead man with Hummer Jeep undecided

Which kind foolish wealth?

The wealthy people I know don't even order pizza. They have chefs who can make it from scratch. Pizza is something you can make in your house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

To you it doesn't make sense. But to those in that "class", it matters.

You will be shocked what this elite "class" of people do if you get first hand experience.

Unlike you, I have that experience.
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Guy, you must truly be local. Razz guy.

Pizza is best served hot and fresh. A microwaved pizza will not taste as good. This is the same with microwaving Eba or fried plantain- the tast will be different.

There is cold pizza that they sell in supermarkets that can be oven heated. But these ones have certain preservatives that Pizza restaurants do not have. So, if you order from Papa Johns, dominos or Pizza hut from abroad, your pizza will taste funny by the time it gets to Nigeria

The last time I checked, British Airways first class does not serve pizza. Although, on some routes, they serve pizza wraps which are entirely different thing.

You call me local? grin grin

And to respond to the bolded, check the below and read carefully.
http://mediacentre.britishairways.com/pressrelease/details/86/News-1/9099

Pizza wrap is Pizza
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2019
bkool7:
Nigerians are so mischievous.

I guess they've never heard of hyperbole before

There is hyperbole and there is stuupidity. grin

The guy was very specific in the details (BA arriving in the morning, pizzas etc) it takes away any element of sarcasm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by bionixs: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2019
NOC1:
If you people have not met crazy people I have, i don't doubt him a bit that some Nigerians order pizza from abroad.
I have a friend who's dad do pay for cooked beans from Ghana high restraunt Lagos and they will fly it to Abuja or Delta state.

On Fridays we will buy the beans, take it to airport for it to be delivered to him.
Some Nigerians are sick, when I raised this issue yesterday someone told me of a popular person who gets his bread from London.
are those who SEEK medical attention abroad after sinking billions on health not crazier?
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Unlike you, I have that experience.

Meaning?? grin

Abeg drop your pride bro.
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by tjadeba(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2019
IprintMONEY:
I still get my bread and juice from malaysia. I drink peel fresh juice . u will never find a juice that real in naija. Please u guys should stop all this display of poverty

But do you order it through an app as a service or ask a friend/family to buy when coming down here
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by laudate: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:
British Airways does not arrive in the morning.

And by 6hrs plus, your pizza would have changed taste.

Thank you, o jare. cool Enlighten those who think that anything goes, in a foreign airspace. UK is not Nigeria. In Naija, you can fly anything around from anywhere. Abroad, their people inspect everything that is about to be put on board a plane.

When it comes to cooked food, they scrutinise it to an inch of its life. Unaccompanied pizza allowed to fly out from UK, without going through their lengthy checks? And do you know how long those checks last? I laugh in Chinese! Why do we believe such fairytales?

JeromeBlack:

The wealthy people I know don't even order pizza. They have chefs who can make it from scratch. Pizza is something you can make in your house.
God bless you! Thanks again for enlightening the clueless, bro.'

3 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

OMG!

Why are you guys like this?

Why would someone who has potable water in his apartment buy Acqua Di Cristalo for $60,000?
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You call me local? grin grin

And to respond to the bolded, check the below and read carefully.
http://mediacentre.britishairways.com/pressrelease/details/86/News-1/9099

Pizza wrap is Pizza

Will you sharrap? You just want to argue nonsensical. Even in your link, it was pizza wrap that was mentioned.

Did the Minister say pizza wrap or pizza?
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by orisa37: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Ogbeh loves Pizza.
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

OMG!

Why are you guys like this?

Why would someone who has potable water in his apartment buy Acqua Di Cristalo for $60,000?

Because the potable water in his apartment is not as good as the Acqua Di Cristalo.

Or do you know anywhere in the world where the tap water is better treated than bottled water?

The bottle also has value.

Home made pizza is far better than most restaurant pizza

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by poweredcom(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Am sure peoplw do that in this country

Domino pizza no do dem or all these Lebanese pizza joint na to fly pizza from abroad

People de like dat o
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by RichBoy247: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2019
amzee:
The Benue dullard appointed by the Daura President.
What a Tragedy.
This man needs to be replaced with someone like former Agriculture minister Akinwumi Adeshina.

Your parents that are nor dullards, bring them out, let us all compare them with Audu Ogbeh. Go through British Airways tweet, the airways did not deny delivering Pizza to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Because the potable water in his apartment is not as good as the Acqua Di Cristalo.

Or do you know anywhere in the world where the tap water is better treated than bottled water?

So is the pizza in Nigeria better than the one being ordered? undecided
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2019
RichBoy247:

Your parents that are nor dullards, bring them out, let us all compare them with Audu Ogbeh. Go through British Airways tweet, the airways did not deny delivering Pizza to Nigeria.

Neither did they accept it. You sound like a paid troll

1 Like

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by buhariguy(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2019
NOC1:
If you people have not met crazy people I have, i don't doubt him a bit that some Nigerians order pizza from abroad.
I have a friend who's dad do pay for cooked beans from Ghana high restraunt Lagos and they will fly it to Abuja or Delta state.

On Fridays we will buy the beans, take it to airport for it to be delivered to him.
Some Nigerians are sick, when I raised this issue yesterday someone told me of a popular person who gets his bread from London.
during 8yrs of pdp in Benin, a wife of a local govt chairman in Benin use to boast how she use to travel out to purchase common spices cube, Benin that does not even have money to spend or waste on frivolous things like that.

1 Like

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by RichBoy247: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2019
olisaEze:

Oga u know how to understand well well! Did d Minister use the word ‘some’ or just ‘Nigerians’? U sounded like u were trying to justify his inability to defend his ministry’s budget with an anecdote about a friend’s father! What does pizza have to do with his ministry’s budget, is it a cash crop!?

This is clearly traits of post election loss trauma, you are obviously depressed. If you don't watch your hatred for Buhari, you will develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance that is if you don't have already;.

1 Like

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by JeromeBlack: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

So is the pizza in Nigeria better than the one being ordered? undecided

Yes, because that pizza will be fresh compared to the ordered one.

Yes, because if it is homemade by a standard chef, it would be better than all the big brand pizzas in the UK or US.

Cest fini

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Will you sharrap? You just want to argue nonsensical. Even in your link, it was pizza wrap that was mentioned.

Did the Minister say pizza wrap or pizza?

Calm your nerves man!

You don't need insults to drive your point home.

I'm done with you.
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Yes, because that pizza will be fresh compared to the ordered one.

Yes, because if it is homemade by a standard chef, it would be better than all the big brand pizzas in the UK or US.

Cest fini

Me sef I give up!
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by tomju(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2019
For those of you who may be ignorant of the facts, Audu Ogbeh remains one of the most effective Buhari's minister. Looks at his background educationally, look at his success in ministry of Agriculture, even his interview on the senate floor when he was being cleared as a minister.Today, Nigeria's total food production has increased. Audu Ogbeh spoke with facts and figures to back up his points, as he did during that senate clearance. His performance was sterling. Now to the Pizza issue, do you know how pizza is made?, From flour mainly and vegetables or marine species! Now those are agricultural produce. He was saying we are not growing enough corn,vegetables etc, so that there seems to be a lack of enough agricultural produce, some Nigerians even import pizza with their phones from London. This one is true. It clearly shows the minister is connected to reality. He knows what's going on. Some people will take a statement from someone and read out of context. You can draw an example from mundane things to drive home your points. Its a literary skill. If you know you know. Some of the boys criticising him here do not have basic WAEC! They English the write is terrible, the grammer nauseating, yet they are the first to fire a shot. #lazynigerianyouth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by olisaEze(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
NOC1:

Did you know what led to the statement? Someone will make 1 hour speech, you guys will make your point with 30seconds comment.
Where did you read that he did not defend his budget, you are making me to sound like his defender.

Hmm...oya no vex na opinions we bin dey share. grin
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by tomju(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2019
RichBoy247:

h
What did Adeshina achieve? Present his score card. Audi Ogbeh better than Adeshina by miles. Do you think its speaking English with an accent? I support you my bro.No mind them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Campaign: Atiku Abubakar Rocks Delta State, Mobbed In Asaba (videos, Photos) / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.