Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk (8848 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by donan(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2007
Lol
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by frenchman(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2007
so with no quid, no ride, no show 4 bobos den?
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by zigbo(f): 4:13am On May 01, 2007
[center]*observing*[/center]
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by bigbumper(f): 12:45am On May 02, 2007
The Truth is oftentimes bitter pill to swallow.

IBdat and 2muchmoney are right to a certain extent. It happens initially but once a naija babe really falls in love, they can give you their last kobo for the sake of love.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by Rlst84sale(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2007
@Big bumper

Yeah right, and when is that?
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by bigbumper(f): 1:15am On May 02, 2007
Like I said, I kinda side with the guys on this issue but the fact still remains the same that, once most of naija girls falls hook, line and sinker, for a naija guy, they will readily dip into their own pocket to bail the guy out.

NB
I am not talking about those in Niger o, but then you would even be surprised to find out that there are loads of girls in Nigeria that would collect money off their dads or aristos to give to their boyfriend.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by bigbumper(f): 1:22am On May 02, 2007
Once in love (stupid love), girls in UK would slave over the stoves to cook for the guy, start shunning their friends, lie and make excuses on behalf of the guy (eg he doesn't like going to the cinema, or holding hands in public cos he's not the romantic type), some even buy a car for their men and let them live rent free. I know plenty girls like that, they become too nice once they fall in love and the guys always take advantage of this.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by anusule(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2007
wat did i say dis thread is all about? abeg if u get beta strategy or how i go call am, toasting lines or wtever, post am. una just dey yarn things wey no dey important 2 me. lol
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by bigbumper(f): 11:20pm On May 02, 2007
This thread is a non-starter because, the nonsense answer the male species would give to your question would be, not to waste your time, but to go to Naija to pick up a babe.   

Besides Naija babes in jand know we've got gold between our legs  wink hence are not going to give anything up. tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by anusule(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2007
big_bumper:

This thread is a non-starter because, the nonsense answer the male species would give to your question would be, not to waste your time, but to go to Naija to pick up a babe.

Besides Naija babes in jand know we've got gold between our legs wink hence are not going to give anything up. tongue tongue tongue

who asked u if u have got 'gold' between your legs? see as your mind dirty!
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by Rlst84sale(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2007
But the issue is that by the time most sisters say they fall in love we already lost interest cos of the way you over play your hard to get game. Here are just few questions many of us have 4 sisters:

Why is it that sisters are all out for the $$$, 9ija, here in Ame or anywhere.  Why can't it be that we take care of each other?, why can't it be that we build it together?. Why does it have to be when we lavish money on u is the only sign for u to believe we care for you?. Why is  that having sex with us seems like a huge, huge favor, and you have to ration it or make it a control knob?. Why is that when we tell you the truth you don't believe us?
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by anusule(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2007
c'mmon all i waz askin was hw to jst chat up a gurl and be friends dats all. i dint ask for any dirty opinion or posts!
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by IBDat(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2007
LMFAO - Anusule desperation dey kick in abi!!! grin
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by anusule(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2007
??
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by hotchic1(f): 8:37pm On May 03, 2007
just speak out your mind,if u're the serious type not those chop n clean mouth guyz.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by anusule(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2007
cool
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by Iman3(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
hot chic:

just speak out your mind,if u're the serious type not those chop n clean mouth guys.

Na so! grin

@Topic
Money helps,moreso with Black women than Whites. grin
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by whiteroses(f): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
bust your credit card, thug a little and next is the boom boom pow  lol
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by finis(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
Toasting a black girl in uk? Thats quite easy. Be nice, dress code, fly bling, cash flow steady, and dont tell the whole truth, as opposed to lies, lies lies. Some of them appreciate the truth and will be down on you without the above prerequisites.
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by denny4ril: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
my romance gists takes care of all dating and relationship problems, especially dating and married couples
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by TeeJay6(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
££'s should do d trick
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by candylips(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
@poster

easy. put them inside the microwave or toaster
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by romsky: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
cheesy
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by Ben13: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
anusule:

c'mmon all i waz askin was hw to jst chat up a gurl and be friends dats all. i dint ask for any dirty opinion or posts!

Wecome to Nairaland~! grin

candylips:

@poster

easy. put them inside the microwave or toaster

olodo wink
Re: How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk by candylips(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2010
Ben-10:

Wecome to Nairaland~! grin

olodo wink

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg / Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above / See How My Boyfriend Lick My Odolondolo Without Mercy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.