Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,581 members, 7,861,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

How Can I Become Emotionless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Become Emotionless? (6454 Views)

Why Are Men So Emotionless ? / Hostile, Stubborn And Emotionless But Beautiful / How Can I Stop My Emotionless Altitude Towards Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
AgentGoat:

You can turnoff your humanity like vampires cheesy cheesy
you remind me of that vampire TV series, what's the name?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ubunja(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

Lols. Nairaland's sissy boys need to liberated from the sassy chain of pussy
those are the sweetest chains of them all. If a man is weak he can remain chained all his life enjoying an illusion.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Uglymugg: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

I wish I can, But it's not that easy. Any book to read? Not necessarily one that can help in this regards, but one that can boost my courage and motivations
Who told you that hiding your emotions is a route to boosting your courage and motivations? You need a variety of emotions for that.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by AgentGoat: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
ubunja:
you remind me of that vampire TV series, what's the name?
vampire's diary.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
AgentGoat:
vampire's diary.
yar
"Switch it off"
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Uglymugg:
Who told you that hiding your emotions is a route to boosting your courage and motivations? You need a variety of emotions for that.

Please tutor me
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
ubunja:
those are the sweetest chains of them all. If a man is weak he can remain chained all his life enjoying an illusion.

Lols. Most are fathering children they have no paternity over. aaaaarghhhhh....weak.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by chillvaret(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
10+ heart breaks will do the trick

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ayesco202(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Get enough sleep.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Happyfela(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
You can be like 70 percent on that level,you cant go 100 or you a psycho

like someone posted up there, A few heartbreaks and betrayals should have you Cold in a jiffy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by swiz123(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
By emotions, do you mean Anger, sadness, Happiness, love, hatred, jealousy, envy.

All these are powerful emotions which makes us human.

If what you want is to shut off love, that should be quite easy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

I wish I can, But it's not that easy. Any book to read? Not necessarily one that can help in this regards, but one that can boost my courage and motivations
Choose to be logical and rational instead of allowing your feelings to do you thinking.

If I tell you what girls have told me because I choose to be rational instead of emotional ehn, this thread will get to 10 pages.

Someone said I'm the coldest guy she's met though I'm cool and I asked her how can I be cool and cold at the same time. She couldn't answer.

Another said I prey on the pains of ladies with my actions but I told her my actions and intentions can never be deciphered by anyone which is an advantage to me. I told her people will manipulate you if they can predict you.

One said, "how do you become cool whenever I'm pissed, I told her it is because you didn't tell me if I was the cause". She said, "If I hadn't known you so well I'd have thought you were cheating on me".

One girl said that I'm not human, that I act like nothing concerns me and I told her that nothing actually bothers me because there's the plus and minus signs in life.

My best friend said this to me, "guy u need to learn how to make women feel cool before you marry and I told him I'd prefer to marry someone with same inclinations with me".

Note: My key is that I do not expect anything from anyone, whenever I get things from them I appreciate them, nothing more or less.

I always believe people can change, a little at least when our interest clash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

Choose to be logical and rational instead of allowing your feelings to do you thinking.

If I tell you what girls have told me because I choose to be rational instead of emotional ehn, this thread will get to 10 pages.

Someone said I'm the coldest guy she's met though I'm cool and I asked her how can I be cool and cold at the same time. She couldn't answer.

Another said I prey on the pains of ladies with my actions but I told her my actions and intentions can never be deciphered by anyone which is an advantage to me. I told her people will manipulate you if they can predict you.

One said, "how do you become cool whenever I'm pissed, I told her it is because you didn't tell me if I was the cause". She said, "If I hadn't known you so well I'd have thought you were cheating on me".

One girl said that I'm not human, that I act like nothing concerns me and I told her that nothing actually bothers me because there's the plus and minus signs in life.

My best friend said this to me, "guy u need to learn how to make women feel cool before you marry and I told him I'd prefer to marry someone with same inclinations with me".

Note: My key is that I do not expect anything from anyone, whenever I get things from them I appreciate them, nothing more or less.

You've repeated my father's lesson to me. My father used to say this a lot " Son, if you want to be an influencer in the grand scheme of thing- powerful,you need to control your emotion, you need to be totally unpredictable. never show anyone your next move. My dad was they symbol of unpredictability, No doubt all his wives respect and loves him till date. He doesnt give people poo and he dont accept poo from anyone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Happyfela:
You can be like 70 percent on that level,you cant go 100 or you a psycho

like someone posted up there, A few heartbreaks and betrayals should have you Cold in a jiffy

True at bolded
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Rockyrascal(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
Is it possible to be emotionless?
If it is, how can you achieve it?
ok OP emotion is a complex phenomenon which includes physiological, expressive behavior and subject experience based on the activity in the brain and nervous system.

I don't think you can be emotionless because emotion in it's definition is a positive or negative feeling state consisting of patterns like cognitive,physiological and behavioural reactions towards event that can either be of importance or relevance in achieving goals or motives.

With this few points of mine, I have convinced you rather than confuse you that an individual can never! I repeat never be emotionless!!!

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

You've repeated my father's lesson to me. My father used to say this a lot " Son, if you want to be an influencer in the grand scheme of thing- powerful,you need to control your emotion, you need to be totally unpredictable. never show anyone your next move. My dad was they symbol of unpredictability, No doubt all his wives respect and loves him till date. He doesnt give people poo and he dont accept poo from anyone
Your dad, though we do not know each other is my mentor already.

The act of being unpredictable is fun itself bro.
If I tell you what ladies have told me ehn...The other day I was chatting with one and she said she wanted to sleep and I said "ok goodnight". She said I should be romantic and beg her to still chat but I told her if she wasn't serious why bring such topic up.

I told one girl that was asking me recently about what I want as we've been friends, I told her we should still be friends. She said what type and I said normal friends because I can't enter a relationship with without understanding everything about her and she understanding everything about me.
She said, "wow! I haven't met a guy that's very surprising like me", I told her I prefer to be me than to be who u want me to be.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Earthquake2: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Everybody has emotions you can hide it but you can't shut it off
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by oboy81: 4:43am On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:
You'll have to be psychologically messed up to achieve that.

However, as a normal person, you can choose to monitor your emotional reactions. It's impossible imo, to have a complete emotional shutdown.
PHOOL! Have You been To Nigeria hospitals
Where Dey Shout at dying Patients angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

If I tell you what ladies have told me ehn...The other day I was chatting with one and she said she wanted to sleep and I said "ok goodnight". She said I should be romantic and beg her to still chat but I told her if she wasn't serious why bring such topic up.

I told one girl that was asking me recently about what I want as we've been friends, I told her we should still be friends. She said what type and I said normal friends because I can't enter a relationship with without understanding everything about her and she understanding everything about me.
She said, "wow! I haven't met a guy that's very surprising like me", I told her I prefer to be me than to be who u want me to be

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. At bolded, A guy that can pull this holds great power when it comes to attracting girls. She'd be surprised this is not the way other guys act around me, why is this guy different. Am I not beautiful enough? Is he gay? these are questions that'll be running through her mind in an attempt to decipher your strategy. Some guys can kill just to get a peck from a lady, and when a woman sees a guy that's not ready to move a mountain for her, she start wondering what's wrong, and through that she become attracted the more.

You're truly in control of yourself. wish I can be too

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. At bolded, A guy that can pull this holds great power when it comes to attracting girls. She'd be surprised this is not the way other guys act around me, why is this guy different. Am I not beautiful enough? Is he gay? these are questions that'll be running through her mind in an attempt to decipher your strategy. Some guys can kill just to get a peck from a lady, and when a woman sees a guy that's not ready to move a mountain for her, she start wondering what's wrong, and through that she become attracted the more.

You're truly in control of yourself. wish I can be too
This one is even small self.
I hardly call and I don't talk much when they call.

One girl gave me a fake number after church one weekly service and the number never went through from Wednesday till Friday when I wanted to ask her about her job cause she designs web, I figured that she acted like those low IQ ladies who think every guy who collect their number is out for a relationship. I didn't bother, I gave the job to a guy who connected with me a day later.
I asked her in church why the number wasn't connecting and she said I should bring my phone for her to type the real one on it, I asked her; "does it really matter anymore"? She was surprised. I told her I wasn't angry but I can't be close to someone with such skewed mindset.

Till today she always peep me in church and when they close she will just walk through my path and expect me to call her but my only thing is how are u and then walk off.

"Gay"? They've called me names worse than that.

Someone called me a freak because I told her I can't even remember she exist, which is true.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

One girl gave me a fake number after church one weekly service and the number never went through from Wednesday till Friday when I wanted to ask her about her job cause she designs web, I figured that she acted like those low IQ ladies who think every guy who collect their number is out for a relationship. I didn't bother, I gave the job to a guy who connected with me a day later.
I asked her in church why the number wasn't connecting and she said I should bring my phone for her to type the real one on it, I asked her; "does it really matter anymore"? She was surprised. I told her I wasn't angry but I can't be close to someone with such skewed mindset.

Till today she always peep me in church and when they close she will just walk through my path and expect me to call her but my only thing is how are u and then walk off.

Someone called me a freak because I told her I can't even remember she exist, which is true.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.I've followed you,please ahbeg follow back. Need somone like you . This is bad mind control strategy. you must've studied women's mind so well.I need no magic to tell me this kindda approach can endearnot only girls but men of high calibres to you. This is the real ' I give no Bleep attitude'

FOLLOW BACK BRO

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.I've followed you,please ahbeg follow back. Need somone like you . This is bad mind control strategy. you must've studied women's mind so well.I need no magic to tell me this kindda approach can endearnot only girls but men of high calibres to you. This is the real ' I give no Bleep attitude'

FOLLOW BACK BRO
That's actually my own case; 'I don't Care's.

My neighbor was to celebrate her daughter's one year birthday on 25th but shifted it to 4th of this month. I told her I wasn't going to be around but she thought I would change my personality for her due to my closeness to her family. On the day I wasn't around, I went to spend the weekend with a friend of mine at Peter Odili Road here in PH who's been complaining for months about only him coming to spend weekends at my side.

On Monday my neighbor saw me and was angry but I didn't even look at her face.
She later came and said; "Ogaga I Dy vex for you o", I asked her why and she said her daughter's birthday I wasn't there. I asked her this question; " what would my presence have changed or added to the celebration of a kid"? She got angry and left. I just took the gift I bought for the baby to her and left her to be.

After some days she asked why I don't understand when people are angry with, I told her whoever is angry with me and fails to tell me is his/her cup of tea.

My boss actually prefer me when it comes to handling tough issues to my colleagues because he knows I can handle issues without saying nothing no !matter how tough or under pressure I am in.

Let me tell one thing that shocked my boss one day. He called after I've closed to come back and attend to something in the office and I told him I can't because I'm on another thing now but that I would attend to it when I resume in the morning.
One of my colleague with me said I should have come but I told him that if I do that he will try it next time and increase my closing time from 2pm to 3 or 4pm.

I don't even resume office before my resumption time self. I resume by 9am but if they call me before that time I will tell them to wait till my official time.

If I go earlier than my time they will tell me to start resuming by 8am which is possible in Nigeria here.

My summary is this: I don't give out things or time I cannot afford to people. If I do anything, it is because I know if it backfires it won't be an issue to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by MissRaine69(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
Is it possible to be emotionless?
If it is, how can you achieve it?
You don’t “become emotionless” you learn to hide your emotions and be increasingly guarded. And that is a coping mechanism some use. And not a very good one

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

That's actually my own case; 'I don't Care's.

My neighbor was to celebrate her daughter's one year birthday on 25th but shifted it to 4th of this month. I told her I wasn't going to be around but she thought I would change my personality for her due to my closeness to her family. On the day I wasn't around, I went to spend the weekend with a friend of mine at Peter Odili Road here in PH who's been complaining for months about only him coming to spend weekends at my side.

On Monday my neighbor saw me and was angry but I didn't even look at her face.
She later came and said; "Ogaga I Dy vex for you o", I asked her why and she said her daughter's birthday I wasn't there. I asked her this question; " what would my presence have changed or added to the celebration of a kid"? She got angry and left. I just took the gift I bought for the baby to her and left her to be.

After some days she asked why I don't understand when people are angry with, I told her whoever is angry with me and fails to tell me is his/her cup of tea.

My boss actually prefer me when it comes to handling tough issues to my colleagues because he knows I can handle issues without saying nothing no !matter how tough or under pressure I am in.

Let me tell one thing that shocked my boss one day. He called after I've closed to come back and attend to something in the office and I told him I can't because I'm on another thing now but that I would attend to it when I resume in the morning.
One of my colleague with me said I should have come but I told him that if I do that he will try it next time and increase my closing time from 2pm to 3 or 4pm.

I don't even resume office before my resumption time self. I resume by 9am but if they call me before that time I will tell them to wait till my official time.

If I go earlier than my time they will tell me to start resuming by 8am which is possible in Nigeria here.

My summary is this: I don't give out things or time I cannot afford to people. If I do anything, it is because I know if it backfires it won't be an issue to me.

I'm in pain right now.Why? I saw one stupid girl I care about like that hanging out with a guy who dont give a bleep about her. she used to tell me how uncaring and how bad this guy is. This guy will cheat and show it to her, she'll visit him and meet him cuddling another girl on his bed, and the funny thing is this girl is the one sponsoring everything cos the guy lost his job. Was confused why'd you keep going to the guy who don't care about you, and then come back to me for nice words and solace? That was when I knew being nice to people doesnt make them nice to you. If you're nice, be nice with the hope thhat God will reward yu. But still I am yet to muster courage and show her that I dont care anymore. she really weak me and have my button. Emotion is a bastard... Today is sunday now, the thought that this girl is still with that guy smashing her is killing me as I'm typing this. Arrrrrghhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

She said, "wow! I haven't met a guy that's very surprising like me", I told her I prefer to be me than to be who u want me to be.
Guy I think we have same personality, Are you Born in September ?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

See washing grin grin grin grin grin grin
You must Be Virgo
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
Guy I think we have same personality, Are you Born in September ?
July
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
See washing grin grin grin grin grin grin
You must Be Virgo
The issue is that I don't like when a woman thinks her body is the reason for a relationship.

I want a lady that I evolved, self aware and very logical in her decision making processes.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

I'm in pain right now.Why? I saw one stupid girl I care about like that hanging out with a guy who dont give a bleep about her. she used to tell me how uncaring and how bad this guy is. This guy will cheat and show it to her, she'll visit him and meet him cuddling another girl on his bed, and the funny thing is this girl is the one sponsoring everything cos the guy lost his job. Was confused why'd you keep going to the guy who don't care about you, and then come back to me for nice words and solace? That was when I knew being nice to people doesnt make them nice to you. If you're nice, be nice with the hope thhat God will reward yu. But still I am yet to muster courage and show her that I dont care anymore. she really weak me and have my button. Emotion is a bastard... Today is sunday now, the thought that this girl is still with that guy smashing her is killing me as I'm typing this. Arrrrrghhhh
People will respect on you the level of respect u give yourself.
The more you value yourself, the more people will value you.

I dated a girl and she would call me that she's going out with a guy or going to study with her friend who is a boy all night. I would reply her that it's ok on all occasions until she told me she was hurt due to my replies. She wanted to make me jealous but it backfired on her that I don't actually have time for that.
She confessed that I am strange. She was doing those things to get me jealous but I didn't have time for that.
She asked me what if she was cheating on me I said I would know and I would end the relationship straight up without stress or second thoughts.

Whenever my mind is telling me to be careful about something, I always take it as a message and I hold it strong plus I believe in spiritual leading too.

These were the exact date words she said; "I love you more because you stand for what you believe and because you know what you want".

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by COOL10(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

That's how I roll cool
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by COOL10(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
I must agree with you OP. Being emotionless can be quite hard to maintain. Even for me. Yet some guys seem to do it with ease embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Can Give You Orgasm Mere Looking At It (18+) / Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. / The Power of Make Up ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.