Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Can I Become Emotionless? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Become Emotionless? (6477 Views)

Why Are Men So Emotionless ? / Hostile, Stubborn And Emotionless But Beautiful / How Can I Stop My Emotionless Altitude Towards Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
Is it possible to be emotionless?
If it is, how can you achieve it?

Wetin dey worry Sasuke here.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
COOL10:

That's how I roll cool
Very easy life. It won't get you disappointed at all in life because u expect nothing from no one.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

The issue is that I don't like when a woman thinks her body is the reason for a relationship.

I want a lady that I evolved, self aware and very logical in her decision making processes.
Such Ladies are rare to see
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:
July
Sorry July What
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
Sorry July What

why are u so eager to know?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

People will respect on you the level of respect u give yourself.
The more you value yourself, the more people will value you.

I dated a girl and she would call me that she's going out with a guy or going to study with her friend who is a boy all night. I would reply her that it's ok on all occasions until she told me she was hurt due to my replies. She wanted to make me jealous but it backfired on her that I don't actually have time for that.
She confessed that I am strange. She was doing those things to get me jealous but I didn't have time for that.
She asked me what if she was cheating on me I said I would know and I would end the relationship straight up without stress or second thoughts.

Whenever my mind is telling me to be careful about something, I always take it as a message and I hold it strong plus I believe in spiritual leading too.

These were the exact date words she said; "I love you more because you stand for what you believe and because you know what you want".
Then i take girls to be respected since my first girlfriend show me the other way around now they are nothing in my eyes...
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
Sorry July What
23rd July
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
Such Ladies are rare to see
yeah but they still exist. Most don't show off that's why they seem to be rare.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

23rd July

shitmehn ...u Rep LEO ........

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy na... embarassed ......u for be cancer na
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:
Yes oh all Glitters is not Gold
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:
Yes oh all Glitters is not Gold
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jagaban880:

why are u so eager to know?
Any problem with that
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
Any problem with that

no bro
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jagaban880:

so you Sabi astrology do you believe in it...
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
so you Sabi astrology do you believe in it...

i believe 100%
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by luvyaself95(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jagaban880:

i believe 100%
Good One Follow back bro
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
luvyaself95:
Good One Follow back bro
modified:
just kidding
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

23rd July

Bro pls i have a simple question for u

Are u emotionless ?
yes/no ?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jagaban880:

Bro pls i have a simple question for u

Are u emotionless ?
yes/no ?
I'm just being me bit people claim it is being emotionless and I don't care what they say.
May be because I like doing what soothes me and what makes me happy or move !e forward.
One thing I hate is to focus on things or people that won't add anything to my life.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jagaban880:

Why?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2019
I lack emotions. And people have been running away from me because of that. I have no regrets. When I use to have emotions they were not there for me. So I don't know why they should be bothered now that I lack emotions. A emotional person is the one looking to please both same and opposite sex to gain acceptance

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm just being me bit people claim it is being emotionless and I don't care what they say.
May be because I like doing what soothes me and what makes me happy or move !e forward.
One thing I hate is to focus on things or people that won't add anything to my life.

keyword

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

I dated a girl and she would call me that she's going out with a guy or going to study with her friend who is a boy all night. I would reply her that it's ok on all occasions until she told me she was hurt due to my replies. She wanted to make me jealous but it backfired on her that I don't actually have time for that.
She confessed that I am strange. She was doing those things to get me jealous but I didn't have time for that.
She asked me what if she was cheating on me I said I would know and I would end the relationship straight up without stress or second thoughts.

Whenever my mind is telling me to be careful about something, I always take it as a message and I hold it strong plus I believe in spiritual leading too.

These were the exact date words she said; "I love you more because you stand for what you believe and because you know what you want".

At bolded, that's exactly what harddon used to emphasize

Harddon was one of the best minds I've met on here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by abbatoir(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

That's actually my own case; 'I don't Care's.

My neighbor was to celebrate her daughter's one year birthday on 25th but shifted it to 4th of this month. I told her I wasn't going to be around but she thought I would change my personality for her due to my closeness to her family. On the day I wasn't around, I went to spend the weekend with a friend of mine at Peter Odili Road here in PH who's been complaining for months about only him coming to spend weekends at my side.

On Monday my neighbor saw me and was angry but I didn't even look at her face.
She later came and said; "Ogaga I Dy vex for you o", I asked her why and she said her daughter's birthday I wasn't there. I asked her this question; " what would my presence have changed or added to the celebration of a kid"? She got angry and left. I just took the gift I bought for the baby to her and left her to be.

After some days she asked why I don't understand when people are angry with, I told her whoever is angry with me and fails to tell me is his/her cup of tea.

My boss actually prefer me when it comes to handling tough issues to my colleagues because he knows I can handle issues without saying nothing no !matter how tough or under pressure I am in.

Let me tell one thing that shocked my boss one day. He called after I've closed to come back and attend to something in the office and I told him I can't because I'm on another thing now but that I would attend to it when I resume in the morning.
One of my colleague with me said I should have come but I told him that if I do that he will try it next time and increase my closing time from 2pm to 3 or 4pm.

I don't even resume office before my resumption time self. I resume by 9am but if they call me before that time I will tell them to wait till my official time.

If I go earlier than my time they will tell me to start resuming by 8am which is possible in Nigeria here.

My summary is this: I don't give out things or time I cannot afford to people. If I do anything, it is because I know if it backfires it won't be an issue to me.

I got you..you seem to have good level of ego.. Kudos!
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by abbatoir(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
kingkakaone:
July
Cancer!! No wonder similar trait to some extent cry
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by abbatoir(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

If truly you believe in spiritual leading.. please chat me up on WhatsApp (08091110234)

Trust me..u will be glad you did!
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Emotionss: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
UnclePrincipal:

At least if i can't totally shut down my emotions, i should be able to repress them. Emotions makes one weak and vulnerable.

Abeg don't blame me for your troubles.

What you need is to be mentally and emotionally mature. That way nothing can hurt you.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Originalsly: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hmmm..... wants to be a psychopath. Why?.... you want to shut off your emotions to do some killings?.... reap body parts for rituals?... torture people?...join Boko Haram?.... or you think this kind people be tough?
Try bath salt.... there is a type that will take away your human emotions... your humanity and switch you to beast mode..... start eating other humans live like a beast will eat its prey. All kind creatures on NL.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Jagaban880: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
abbatoir:

Na Leo bro .. July 23rd
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
abbatoir:
Leo actually.
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
abbatoir:

I got you..you seem to have good level of ego.. Kudos!
I'm guarding it so it won't become pride.

What I do is that I allow people to be who they are and I expect them to allow me be who I am.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
alert01:

At bolded, that's exactly what harddon used to emphasize

Harddon was one of the best minds I've met on here
I have noticed in Nigeria that when u are different or real, people will just hate u.
They expect everyone to be in the bandwagon of whatever direction the society is going to. That was the reason I said there were some things I'd have said but I don't like the way some people here behave.

I don't fancy anyone to be exactly me though, except the person has a very high level of self esteem and thick skin that can withstand any word from people.
Plus I actually dislike ladies who think sex is the first thing a guy needs from her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Who Cheat Can Be Recognised By Two Things.... / Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.