Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs (14791 Views)

Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Buhari And Service Chiefs In Crucial Meeting / Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by bombay: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2010
You dey look jona and he dey go like joke like joke he go cross the finish line you go still dey there dey look like lukas.
Jona is a student of Sun  Tzu.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
Someone told me it was as a result of the boko haram crisis that broke out yesterday.i will believe that since it's close to jonathan's declaration to run for next year election.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Beaf: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2010
xterra2:

I dont think so ask around in the military circles
P.S that list of generals above is irrelevant to our discussion , dont you think so?
I said he cant sack a military officer if not the service chiefs not even a sarge  cheesy cheesy

Why didnt you say that your slogan "[size=33pt]IBB people = Foolish people[/size]" ? this time ----which would soon change

Dude everything you said above (apart from the large type) is 100% wrong.
I wonder why you think the list of generals is irrelevant, especially after you claimed the Dambazau is the only general affected? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by chyz(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2010
xterra2:

I dont think so ask around in the military circles
P.S that list of generals above is irrelevant to our discussion , dont you think so?
I said he cant sack a military officer if not the service chiefs not even a sarge  cheesy cheesy

Why didnt you say that your slogan "IBB people = Foolosh people" ? this time ----which would soon change

Who has the power to sack them then?
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by GBT(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2010
I have long awaited the time a corporal will say "Oga, you are under arrest for court contempt, co-operate now before i slap you o"

Spot on and read my mind, It has happen before and can happen again!
He was too full of his fat incopentent ass
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Onlytruth(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2010
Onovo's removal was only a matter of time.

The moment he blamed Igbos for kidnapping instead of doing his job to arrest the crime, whatever political support he enjoyed from his fellow Igbos evaporated. He became an orphan. angry sad

I wondered how a man who managed to become an IG could be so foolish to make such statements.

Well, he should now stay in Abuja. sad

Overall, this was a strategic move by Jonathan to consolidate his power.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Onlytruth(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2010
For no reason at all I think I like the new SSS boss. It is time someone from that part of Nigeria held such position.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Myluv1: 12:36am On Sep 09, 2010
Ringim ko, rigging ni tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

For no reason at I think I like the new SSS boss. It is time someone from that part of Nigeria held such position.
Sounds like a calabar name to me . . .abi ?
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Onlytruth(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Sounds like a calabar name to me . . .abi ?

Do you have a problem with that? Yes he is from that part.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

Do you have a problem with that? Yes he is from that part.
Not really. . .i like them calabars save for the 404 thing, ,
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by hectorswag(m): 2:55am On Sep 09, 2010
i smell a rat angry
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by bkbabe97y(m): 4:03am On Sep 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

Onovo's removal was only a matter of time.

The moment he blamed Igbos for kidnapping instead of doing his job to arrest the crime, whatever political support he enjoyed from his fellow Igbos evaporated. He became an orphan. angry sad

So, who was responsible for the kidnappings in the South East, eh, U tribalistic monkey of a man? Lemme guess; the Chinese? Why cant u ever say nothing without bringing ur bigotry into it?! Beast!
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by naijaking1: 4:07am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Not really. . .i like them calabars save for the 404 thing, ,

Please explain
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by MetalGong4: 4:30am On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

So, who was responsible for the kidnappings in the South East, eh, U tribalistic monkey of a man? Lemme guess; the Chinese? Why cant u ever say nothing without bringing your bigotry into it?! Beast!

Dumb Hispanic hag!! . . . The crackheads who are responsible for your bastarrd daughter are also the ones responsible for the kidnappings.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by ahidjo: 4:39am On Sep 09, 2010
Tell me one country where inhabitants reason like Animals
ANSWER: Nigeria

Tell me a country where people are appointed not because of proven competence but out of political expedience
ANSWER Nigera

Tell me one country where nobody asks about the competence of the people appointed but chose to talk of ethnicity

Tell me one country where people are attacked for speaking the truth about their inept and hopelessly corrupt leaders
ANSWER: NIGERIA

Tell me one country where non or mediocre achievements (like mere appointments) are celebrated as 'real' achievements

Tell the one country where a person whose wife was seriously investigated for money laundering (stealing) was made the president

Tell me the only country in the world where thousands of morons are urging an incompetent leader to declare his interest to contest the presidency to continue his dismal ruling

Tell me a country where the government has refused to build standard hospitals in the country and choose to send the wealthy few (usually thieves)to usually less endowed countries for treatment
, To be continued
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by bkbabe97y(m): 4:57am On Sep 09, 2010
MetalGong4:

Dumb Hispanic hag!! . . .  The man I call My father and his two younger brothers (who had a or*gy with my mother) are responsible for my existence are also the ones responsible for the kidnappings.

Shiyyyt!
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by MetalGong4: 5:03am On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Shiyyyt!

What else can indicate the presence of a mad woman . . . sad sad
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by baslone: 5:27am On Sep 09, 2010
naijaking1:

I agree, in isolation, Onovo was not the problem. He was operating under impossible conditions: no equipments, hostile police service minister, inherited decays in the system. He's bound to fail the way a shackled swimmer is bound to drown. However, he was slow to disband police check points in the south.

He has always been part of the system! They created the system to satisfy
their selfish needs!

Equipments- boring excuse-all the money being allocated to them always
need up in private pockets of top officers which he is part of! Nonetheless these
complains don't come up whenever they are fully equipped to extort, detain and
kill innocent citizens.

It's rather unfortunate for Onovo because I'm pretty sure he would have been
making provisions to buy acres of land at Gwarinpa, Asokoro or Maitama with coming
election jumbo bribes!
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2010
naijaking1:

Please explain
Sorry,i mean't '' ELBOW KILLER ''
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by naijaking1: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Sorry,i mean't '' ELBOW KILLER ''
Please explain
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 09, 2010
naijaking1:

Please explain
Okay. . . .i will come up with something
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by tpiah: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2010
any bios on any of these people?
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by marcus1234: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by 9ijaMan: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2010
ahidjo:

Tell me a country where people are appointed not because of proven competence but out of political expedience
ANSWER Nigera

Tell me one country where nobody asks about the competence of the people appointed but chose to talk of ethnicity

Tell me one country where people are attacked for speaking the truth about their inept and hopelessly corrupt leaders

Tell me one country where non or mediocre achievements (like mere appointments) are celebrated as 'real' achievements

Tell the one country where a person whose wife was seriously investigated for money laundering (stealing) was made the president

Tell me the only country in the world where thousands of morons are urging an incompetent leader to declare his interest to contest the presidency to continue his dismal ruling

Tell me a country where the government has refused to build standard hospitals in the country and choose to send the wealthy few (usually thieves)to usually less endowed countries for treatment
, To be continued

@ Ahidjo,
I agree with every single statement you've made. It's been a long while since I read truthful statements as yours on NL. Like the sayings go, we'll sidon look, ! THe die is cast as GEJ wants to become 9ja president at all cost. Despite all these last minute ill-advised measures, he still remains the least popular candidate amongst the lot.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by jamace(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2010
Uncle GEJ has finally strengthened HIS security apparatus, to be firmly in control. Holding on to the one setup by his predecessor  was a security gamble.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by estatemark(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2010
Very Timely decision, Now let the game begin! grin
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by rasputinn(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2010
Cicero
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by bisiaet: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2010
I think GEJ made a good decision particularly in Dambazzu and Onovo's case I dont see any wrong in removing these two men because Dambazzu is a controversila Army Chiefs if we follow his activities recently and Onovo's refusing to obey court order is a big mistake for him in a democratic government as police chief he should be responsible enough to obey court order and put I'm IGP pride aside and as leader be the one to lay good example in any democratic society in anywhere in the world it is not acceptable for any service officer to disobey court order and beside he failed in the issue of kidnapping and security in the country all I can say is to wish them both all the best in their future undertakens.

I'm enjoying and happy with some decisive decision GEJ as made since he became the president he s my man though he can not satisfy everybody but some of his decision and action I realy like them. There are some people in position of authority that when it needs for them to be relief of their post should just done with immediate effect and let the country move on rsther than dragfeeting and allowing time for Godfather to make plea for unperform or a disobeying position holder. Go on GEJ we need a performing leader, a solid decision making leader, a leader of our generation, a leader with love of humanity NOT those desperate, liars and demonic ones,
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by playmode(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2010
ahidjo:

ANSWER Nigera

, To be continued

Great post ,wish more Nigerians will think like you ,most of the idiots here are as dumb as a toadstool.Their personal greed won't let them differentiate between a good leader and a  corrupt leader.All they know is chop make i chop.

onye_ngbu  link=topic=510751.msg6724101#msg6724101 date=1284019308:

@playmode,

your post is rather too long to comment on but you should just take it easy on Jonathan.

Tell me who has done better in Nigeria. And who told you that he 'has not drawn any proper plan to tackle Nigeria’s power problem'?
Do you even listen to news at all?

If you are saying that he has not started implementing, that will be different but when you say that he is yet to come up with a plan, it becomes obvious that you are not abreast with what is going on in the country.

As for one achievement: I no longer queue to fuel my car and I buy petrol at 64 naira since Jonathan happened.

I fail to see how not queuing for fuel is an achievement I am talking of him creating jobs and alleviating poverty you are talking of fuelling your car. Just because we are Nigerians does not mean that we must accept sub standard measures or chop make i chop progress. What has he done about the power problem? Many Nigerians don’t own cars so queues at petrol stations don’t bother them except for the occasional hike in bus fares. I am asking anyone of Jonathan’s supporters to show 1 thing that Jonathief has done in 8 months to provide basic amenities for Nigerians. I may not be in Nigeria but I have DSTV and surely Nairaland is a good source of information.

As far as i see it , there is no fit candidate yet for the office of the president ,we are just a dead country being lead by a selfish looter who is now using greedy tactics to remain in power.

babasoty  link=topic=510751.msg6724101#msg6724101 date=1284019308:

Total Rubbish, your maid can run Nigeria, my bet she runs your life, your just rambling all about, FYI there is a power roadmap unveiled by the president in lagos, there  is committee overseeing that headed by Prof Barth Nnaji an accomplished Nigerian, Nigeria is worth nothing I see the reason  why you bolted outta the country, if its worth nothing why are you complaining, why don't you change your nationality, maybe you don't know http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/ that's the website for the Nigerian government, please before you start bashing try and research all the lame complaints you posted here weren't created by Jonathan so spare the man, You just a brainless spineless man who instead of contributing his quota decides to bolt, I pity you

Your post says alot about your mentality and level of exposure.Yes my maid will run Nigeria better than Jonathief, does that make you mad ? Then go jump in a lake! I wouldn't waste my time on a clueless slowpoke like you but i see you need some education on what is happening in the real world outside Nigeria. You call that crappy looking webpage a website http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/ .That website is a disgrace to our nation because half the links are not working. The website does not even have 99% uptime. Most of the time when I check that link ,the webpage is offline

This is what a Government website looks like monkey:

http://www.usa.gov/

www.whitehouse.gov

Where is aso rock’s website? You see how foolish you are

You see how selfish Goodluck is :

The FG website is cheap crappy website with a tag at the bottom saying : , this site will be fully available soon, And the first text line on the website has a grammatical error which means ,no one did proof reading of the website before it was launched Typical Nigerian way of doing things ,wuru wuru to the answer!

But Jonathief website /Blog is well funded and well designed : http://www.rethinknigeria.com/index.php

That should tell you a lot about his priorities and loyalties. He is loyal to himself and his ambitions only.

If i were to face Jonathan in a debate on how to move Nigeria forward, i will beat him hands down and i am no lecturer. I will beat him not because I know all but because my heart is in the right place and I have the best interest of my people at heart.

You say there is a roadmap unveiled in Lagos and handled by Prof Nnaji ? Dude for how long have they being unveiling road maps and creating committees? That committee will swallow up money but there will be no result. I will remind you 1 year from now when we are still on square one .If you are too silly to know that that is horsecrap than i pity you. Just here on Nairaland i can lay down simple projects that the government can undertake immediately to start generating the extra megawatts we need to power the nation and I am no professor.

As for you calling me spineless ……….hahaha….you make laugh. So the rest of the Nairalanders who are overseas are spineless. Retard, choose your words carefully. I am glad I left Nigeria because if never did ,I will be probably be supporting Jonathief thinking that the Shxthead is good for Nigeria. I now know better because I have been exposed to good leadership and what it can do for the citizens of a country.

And for the record

Fxck IBB
Fxck Jonathief
And fxck any other riff raff who wants to contest now!
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by astuto: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2010
ahidjo:

ANSWER Nigera

, To be continued

Ahidjo, You are a true Nigerian. May your wisdom never depart from you.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Echidime(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2010
Jonathan should not use a northerner as his vice president,because they might kill him by poison so the vice hausa man become president again just as he replace yaradua,he should use a yoruba instead or middle belt. I have said my own you people should pass my message to him. For this is a prophecy from india Grand lodge fraternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker / FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.