Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs (14792 Views)

Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Buhari And Service Chiefs In Crucial Meeting / Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by playmode(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2010
astuto:

Ahidjo, You are a true Nigerian. May your wisdom never depart from you.

Seconded.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by bisiaet: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2010
Tell me one country where inhabitants reason like Animals
ANSWER: Nigeria

Tell me a country where people are appointed not because of proven competence but out of political expedience
ANSWER Nigera

Tell me one country where nobody asks about the competence of the people appointed but chose to talk of ethnicity

Tell me one country where people are attacked for speaking the truth about their inept and hopelessly corrupt leaders
ANSWER: NIGERIA

Tell me one country where non or mediocre achievements (like mere appointments) are celebrated as 'real' achievements

Tell the one country where a person whose wife was seriously investigated for money laundering (stealing) was made the president

Tell me the only country in the world where thousands of morons are urging an incompetent leader to declare his interest to contest the presidency to continue his dismal ruling

Tell me a country where the government has refused to build standard hospitals in the country and choose to send the wealthy few (usually thieves)to usually less endowed countries for treatment
, To be continued

Please I sincerely agreed with all what you quoted above everything is wrong in Nigeria fine well said but the only thing you said that is not very clear enought to me is this:

Tell me the only country in the world where thousands of morons are urging an incompetent leader to declare his interest to contest the presidency to continue his dismal ruling

Please what do you mean by inexperience and please who are those experienced ones you would suggest or you would like to see is it IBB or Atiku? because you did mention all faults fine all are truth but do you mention a leader who was regarded in the whole wide world as one of the most corrupt leader and one of the most corrupt Genearl ever in the history of the world not only Nigeria? Now  this same man is coming to rule us again who should be standing trial by now or even be in prison pls don take this personal am just opening your mind into this please take a littltle check and balance it may be it is better to go with a man who is a lair, corrupt, a ruiner who satan send to ruined Nigeria, a serious game player maradona who never in his life known to be straight forward or someone you called inexperience and he is delevering the very best he can please which do you prefer? pls I plead dont take this personal if tis may anrage you or angers you I sincerely apologise I never mean to attack you at all but just getting a point straight and clear to you may be you did not see it in that perspective.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by ducci: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2010
The Svc Chiefs were since due for change due to their long years of service, they have been expecting it since GEJ took over(guess its no surprise to them), also considering the fact that the stability of the polity depends much on such appointments, every new regime needs to come in with his own loyalist to guarantee his security, that of the nation, and of course do his bidding. The appointment of the COAS is more important in this regard because they are the land forces and their strength is about double that of the other 2 services (air and maritime combined), they also have presence in all parts of the country. The changes thou politicaly inclined because of the timing is also a good and welcome dev in the forces due to several dissafection among the ranks were marginalization in the army was claimed to be the other of the day. The move does not necc mean other Maj Gen will be retiring like someone speculated, depends on the NDA Course of the new COAS, gues he is of Course 18, and so those above him will either be retired or moved to departments under the Defence HQ were they will answer to the Defence Chief. O yes the new Army Chief will be promoted to Lt Gen so he becomes above others, he will thereby select his cabinet were some people will be uplifted and others loose theirs. I think the Army is more proffessional than what a lot of us think, atleast if compared to a lot of other organizations, they also got a lot of brains there too, thing is, we mostly just jugde by the low ranking ones we see, try mixing with the officers you will understand were am coming from.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by otunnegi1(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2010
Total Rubbish, your maid can run Nigeria, my bet she runs your life, your just rambling all about, FYI there is a power roadmap unveiled by the president in lagos, there  is committee overseeing that headed by Prof Barth Nnaji an accomplished Nigerian, Nigeria is worth nothing I see the reason  why you bolted outta the country, if its worth nothing why are you complaining, why don't you change your nationality, maybe you don't know http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/ that's the website for the Nigerian government, please before you start bashing try and research all the lame complaints you posted here weren't created by Jonathan so spare the man, You just a brainless spineless man who instead of contributing his quota decides to bolt, I pity you

that website is wack and a disgrace, somebody should look into it yesterday, look what i saw on the homepage:

Jonathan - Sambo administration is focus to establish a strong foundation on which to build a sustainable future for Nigerians.

90% of the links on that website aren't working, its a sham.am sure somebody collected millions of naira to design that poo

Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2010
otu_nne_gi:

that website is wack and a disgrace, somebody should look into it yesterday, look what i saw on the homepage:

90% of the links on that website aren't working, its a sham.am sure somebody collected millions of naira to design that poo

I SWEAR YOUR USER NAME HAD ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR grin grin
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2010
Your post says alot about your mentality and level of exposure.Yes my maid will run Nigeria better than Jonathief, does that make you mad ? Then go jump in a lake! I wouldn't waste my time on a clueless slowpoke like you but i see you need some education on what is happening in the real world outside Nigeria. You call that crappy looking webpage a website http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/ .That website is a disgrace to our nation because half the links are not working. The website does not even have 99% uptime. Most of the time when I check that link ,the webpage is offline

This is what a Government website looks like monkey:

http://www.usa.gov/

www.whitehouse.gov

Where is aso rock’s website? You see how foolish you are

You see how selfish Goodluck is :

The FG website is cheap crappy website with a tag at the bottom saying : , this site will be fully available soon, And the first text line on the website has a grammatical error which means ,no one did proof reading of the website before it was launched  Typical Nigerian way of doing things ,wuru wuru to the answer!

But Jonathief website /Blog is well funded and well designed : http://www.rethinknigeria.com/index.php

That should tell you a lot about his priorities and loyalties. He is loyal to himself and his ambitions only.

If i were to face Jonathan in a debate on how to move Nigeria forward, i will beat him hands down and i am no lecturer. I will beat him not because I know all but because my heart is in the right place and I have the best interest of my people at heart.

You say there is a roadmap unveiled in Lagos and handled by Prof Nnaji ? Dude for how long have they being unveiling road maps and creating committees? That committee will swallow up money but there will be no result. I will remind you 1 year from now when we are still on square one .If you are too silly to know that that is horsecrap than i pity you. Just here on Nairaland i can lay down simple projects that the government can undertake immediately to start generating the extra megawatts we need to power the nation and I am no professor.

As for you calling me spineless ……….hahaha….you make laugh. So the rest of the Nairalanders who are overseas are spineless. Retard, choose your words carefully. I am glad I left Nigeria because if never did ,I will be probably be supporting Jonathief thinking that the Shxthead is good for Nigeria. I now know better because I have been exposed to good leadership and what it can do for the citizens of a country.

And for the record

Fxck IBB
Fxck Jonathief
And fxck any other riff raff who wants to contest now!

Retard what have you contributed to your own society even where you are, my bet your one of those goons who paint Nigeria bad outside the country, if you were that good and would floor Jonathan in a debate,why don't you come home and show your skills maybe we would vote for you but as someone whose maid can run Nigeria I bet you can't even run your home maybe she does that for you, every society is bereft of its own problems even the South Africa which you ran to, is there not crime there ?, is there not unemployment there ?, aren't the workforce on a showdown with the government there ?, are there not slums there ?, is there no corruption there ?, c'mon idiot, my grouse  with you and your ilk is the fact that you never in any way contribute to the development of this country and yet have the temerity to throw darts at those who are willing to change things around for the better of the Nation, this country has been bleeding even before Jonathan became a deputy governor and the man is trying in his own way to change things, he might be slow but give him kudos but idiots like you see everything wrong in that, even if they make your father president you would stone him but like the runner that you are you would not wanna shoulder that responsibility only to shout at the sidelines, your arguments are never constructive you only see the pessimistic side of things, you make examples of america and compare with nigeria, would america be america if every one bolted like you did and attacked their country from outside, haba you talk about ambition, fool our ambitions drive us to where ever we are in life, your ambition drove you outta nigeria so don't come here lecturing about ambition slowpoke, what leadership have you been exposed to the one of jacob zuma is that it ? then you must definitely be a retard or maybe is the leadership of your maid that's why you spit rubbish i guess, my friend you wanna throw darts print your name in gold outside then you can throw darts at my country, fool
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by steroid: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
@ Babasoty, I very much agree with your post except for the impolite terms used in addressing the individual concerned.

I have the same problem with Nigerians over here, who see nothing good back home. They want to dictate how the country should operate, but never want to be physically present.

I pray they understand someday that

" UNEASY LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN"
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by kettykings: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
Why does country run on safe mode anytime election is around the corner,for the past 5 years igbos are made either minister for defence or as in this case COAS , after the election everything returns to status.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Tugbaski: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2010
kettykings:

Why does country run on safe mode anytime election is around the corner,for the past 5 years igbos are made either minister for defence or as in this case COAS , after the election everything returns to status.

lol, You are actually right. Everything is always scary during election session
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Beaf: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
I really pity those making foolish references to the govt website. There is nothing wrong with it and the links work.
Abeg, find something real to criticise, because it seems really desperate to base a govts ability on a single website (thats working anyway). I mean. . . Really desperate! But dia bullet don finish na! grin
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Beaf: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
ducci:

The Svc Chiefs were since due for change due to their long years of service, they have been expecting it since GEJ took over(guess its no surprise to them), also considering the fact that the stability of the polity depends much on such appointments, every new regime needs to come in with his own loyalist to guarantee his security, that of the nation, and of course do his bidding. The appointment of the COAS is more important in this regard because they are the land forces and their strength is about double that of the other 2 services (air and maritime combined), they also have presence in all parts of the country. The changes thou politicaly inclined because of the timing is also a good and welcome dev in the forces due to several dissafection among the ranks were marginalization in the army was claimed to be the other of the day. The move does not necc mean other Maj Gen will be retiring like someone speculated, depends on the NDA Course of the new COAS, gues he is of Course 18, and so those above him will either be retired or moved to departments under the Defence HQ were they will answer to the Defence Chief. O yes the new Army Chief will be promoted to Lt Gen so he becomes above others, he will thereby select his cabinet were some people will be uplifted and others loose theirs. I think the Army is more proffessional than what a lot of us think, atleast if compared to a lot of other organizations, they also got a lot of brains there too, thing is, we mostly just jugde by the low ranking ones we see, try mixing with the officers you will understand were am coming from.

Yeah, I pushed the retirement angle pretty hard earlier in this article, but I hadn't got enough information. The picture you have drawn is quite complete.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by sizzlers(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
i think i like that
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by anonimi: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2010
RSPV

R[/b]egister
[b]S[/b]elect (your candidates)
[b]P[/b]articpate (in their campaign)
[b]V[/b]ote

Let this be our motto for this election period.
[b]Copy and text the motto
to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by xterra2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
Quote from Beaf
Dude everything you said above (apart from the large type) is 100% wrong.
I wonder why you think the list of generals is irrelevant, especially after you claimed the Dambazau is the only general affected? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yes Danbazzau is the only one affected as he is the only person is the army that the president can sack

@ Chyz
No body can sack a military officer just like that the military is not like a private company to the president that he can sack just like that

@Beaf and @Chyz
Other military officers xcluding the service chiefs can not be sacked rather they can be "dismissed" and only if they go against the rules
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by xterra2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
bisiaet:

Please I sincerely agreed with all what you quoted above everything is wrong in Nigeria fine well said but the only thing you said that is not very clear enought to me is this:

Please what do you mean by inexperience and please who are those experienced ones you would suggest or you would like to see is it IBB or Atiku? because you did mention all faults fine all are truth but do you mention a leader who was regarded in the whole wide world as one of the most corrupt leader and one of the most corrupt Genearl ever in the history of the world not only Nigeria? Now  this same man is coming to rule us again who should be standing trial by now or even be in prison pls don take this personal am just opening your mind into this please take a littltle check and balance it may be it is better to go with a man who is a lair, corrupt, a ruiner who satan send to ruined Nigeria, a serious game player maradona who never in his life known to be straight forward or someone you called inexperience and he is delevering the very best he can please which do you prefer? pls I plead dont take this personal if tis may anrage you or angers you I sincerely apologise I never mean to attack you at all but just getting a point straight and clear to you may be you did not see it in that perspective.

Preach
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by xterra2(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
Oh did it mention to add putting a christian would bring reduce embarrassment for the army and it would help the army have a better image as CAN seeing dambazzau as the chief started calling for his removal and blamed him for some crisis am sure they are wishing maina to be removed now
Now you will see nobody would accuse army of anything JUST WAIT AND SEE
and same to 3 division if done
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Beaf: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
xterra2:

Quote from Beaf Yes Danbazzau is the only one affected as he is the only person is the army that the president can sack

@ Chyz
No body can sack a military officer just like that the military is not like a private company to the president that he can sack just like that

@Beaf and @Chyz
Other military officers xcluding the service chiefs can not be sacked rather they can be "dismissed" and only if they go against the rules

. . .Maybe you don't quite understand the title, "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces."
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by anonimi: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
Beaf:

. . .Maybe you don't quite understand the title, "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces."

QED
Abeg help me tell am o jare.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by playmode(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
babasoty:

Retard what have you contributed to your own society even where you are, my bet your one of those goons who paint Nigeria bad outside the country, if you were that good and would floor Jonathan in a debate,why don't you come home and show your skills maybe we would vote for you but as someone whose maid can run Nigeria I bet you can't even run your home maybe she does that for you, every society is bereft of its own problems even the South Africa which you ran to, is there not crime there ?, is there not unemployment there ?, aren't the workforce on a showdown with the government there ?, are there not slums there ?, is there no corruption there ?, c'mon , my grouse  with you and your ilk is the fact that you never in any way contribute to the development of this country and yet have the temerity to throw darts at those who are willing to change things around for the better of the Nation, this country has been bleeding even before Jonathan became a deputy governor and the man is trying in his own way to change things, he might be slow but give him kudos but idiots like you see everything wrong in that, even if they make your father president you would stone him but like the runner that you are you would not wanna shoulder that responsibility only to shout at the sidelines, your arguments are never constructive you only see the pessimistic side of things, you make examples of america and compare with nigeria, would america be america if every one bolted like you did and attacked their country from outside, haba you talk about ambition, fool our ambitions drive us to where ever we are in life, your ambition drove you outta nigeria so don't come here lecturing about ambition slowpoke, what leadership have you been exposed to the one of jacob zuma is that it ? then you must definitely be a retard or maybe is the leadership of your maid that's why you spit rubbish i guess, my friend you wanna throw darts print your name in gold outside then you can throw darts at my country, fool

I am glad that you keep exposing your idiocy with every post you make.  Accusing me of being one of the goons who paint Nigeria bad in SA is really lame. Do you think your brothers who commit crimes here in SA have the time to sit and type comments on Nairaland. I am a well respected upstanding businessman in the Nigerian community in SA, you don’t have to believe that , I am just telling you. So it is you who is promoting a corrupt candidate that is a good Nigerian ambassador to the world?

You must be Jonathief’s houseboy because the way you are vibrating you sound like asari dokubo already. Needless to say ,I think we are can all agree that your education is half baked ,your exposure is limited and your reasoning is backward.

Your obsession with my maid is also very funny, you definitely took that statement to heart. I am sure the word “my Maid” haunts your dreams. Stop being childish and reason like an adult which i presume you are.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, you accuse me of not contributing to my nation. Is that a conclusion you came to by racking your peanut brain or a FACT? You talk like you know me personally or you have met me before. You may be very surprised to find out how wrong you are. Don’t assume what you don’t know.

You say my arguments are never constructive …………, haha…, so if I don’t condone corrupt politicians my arguments are not constructive? I don’t believe in chop make I chop so I am not like you and I don’t fool myself. I am a realist not a dreamer.

You also accuse me of throwing darts at Jonathief and say he is trying to change things around. Let me juggle your memory. I am throwing darts at a man whose wife was caught at the airport with suitcases full of dollar notes.Are you going to deny that that is corruption on his part or will you tell us now that Jonathief is not responsible for his wife’s action?

I am throwing darts at a man who has blown at least $27 billion in 8 months with absolutely nothing to show for it. I am throwing darts at a man who has done nothing to put the people behind the Halliburton scam in jail. I am throwing darts at a man who is ok with spending at least N50 billion for the independence celebration of a crippled state like Nigeria while the masses are hungry. I am throwing darts at a man who is ready to buy 3 presidential jets just to satisfy is oversized ego. I am throwing darts at a man who allows Oil companies to continue to indirectly and directly kill his own people in the Niger Delta not to mention polluting the environment. You are certainly high, I suggest you get off the meth pipe ,drink some coffee and smell the real world.I am throwing darts at a man who keeps recycling the same old cargos in to positions of power when there are many young competent Nigerians he could appoint to those positions.

Even fashola is a far better candidate than Jonathief because he has at least made visible improvements in the lives of Lagosians. Jonathief does not fool me ,he reminds me very much of babangida ,albeit a quiet one. Jonathief is the new Maradona with better skills ,he is dribbling you  silly coons and you are all falling for it. You are so ignorant that I feel for you,You talk about South Africa and it’s problems. I am glad you talk about the showdown between the workforce and the Government. Here the people demand for something and the government gives them. No stories. The Government is scared of the masses. Can that be said about Nigeria? Union leaders here stick to their guns and fight for the masses, unlike Nigeria where union leaders can be bought with a couple of crisp notes. You talk of Zuma, did I mention in my comment that Zuma is a good leader? Don’t be naïve I stated that have experienced good leadership and what it can do for the citizens of a country”. I was talking of Former President Mbeki. But even Zuma  cannot steal like the way Jonathan does because the country will go up in flames overnight. Zuma with all his faults has done his best for his people ,jobs have been created ,manufacturing industry boosted ,foreign investments keep pouring in to SA ,the list is endless. Of course there is corruption in his Government but he has at least done something for his people,that cannot be said of Jonathief. The government of Jonathief steal ,steals ,steals ,steals and steals.

Let me state one simple fact about corruption in Nigeria : Do you know that in Nigeria all Majors road construction are done by only one company ? JULIUS BERGER .And the these contracts are always inflated 10 times over? Are you telling me that Julius Berger is the only company in the world that can build roads and bridges? Why hasn’t jonathief stopped that? Dude your praise of Jonathief holds no water. He is not a leader and will never be a leader, he is not my president and will never be my president. The day a decent ,honest individual comes in to power I will support that person and show him due respect but Jonathief as far as I am concerned is selfish looting baboon who is a product of PDP (Peoples Deceiving Party)

Let me ask you one question : If Jonathan in his current state and with current "achievements" was the president of say the USA today,do you think US citizens will be praising him the way you and your fellow morons are praising him? Well that is the difference between Nigeria and the rest of the world.

The only country whose citizens reason like ANIMALS, you make up the pack of animals who are leading us astray because you lack the decency and common sense to call a spade a spade.  Is that corrupt constructive enough for you ?
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by xterra2(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
Beaf:

anonimi:

QED
Abeg help me tell am o jare.

I understand he is the commander in chief and the chairman of the newly formed armed forces council but still he cant
They have to be dismissed if they go against rules but a chief can be sacked
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
Beaf:

I can still remember Obj compulsory retirement policy he took when he came into power but i don't if that and this amount to presidential interference on miltary rules and regulation but IMO,i think if he has the power to relieve them of their appointment,then there is no point in them going back to work in that place when they have held the highest position.it's more or less asking Onovo to be a surbodinate to Ringim.it makes no sense at all but the bottomline is if the president has not gone beyond his boundary.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
I am glad that you keep exposing your idiocy with every post you make.  Accusing me of being one of the goons who paint Nigeria bad in SA is really lame. Do you think your brothers who commit crimes here in SA have the time to sit and type comments on Nairaland. I am a well respected upstanding businessman in the Nigerian community in SA, you don’t have to believe that , I am just telling you. So it is you who is promoting a corrupt candidate that is a good Nigerian ambassador to the world?

You must be Jonathief’s houseboy because the way you are vibrating you sound like asari dokubo already. Needless to say ,I think we are can all agree that your education is half baked ,your exposure is limited and your reasoning is backward.

Your obsession with my maid is also very funny, you definitely took that statement to heart. I am sure the word “my Maid” haunts your dreams. Stop being childish and reason like an adult which i presume you are.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, you accuse me of not contributing to my nation. Is that a conclusion you came to by racking your peanut brain or a FACT? You talk like you know me personally or you have met me before. You may be very surprised to find out how wrong you are. Don’t assume what you don’t know.

You say my arguments are never constructive …………, haha…, so if I don’t condone corrupt politicians my arguments are not constructive? I don’t believe in chop make I chop so I am not like you and I don’t fool myself. I am a realist not a dreamer.

You also accuse me of throwing darts at Jonathief and say he is trying to change things around. Let me juggle your memory. I am throwing darts at a man whose wife was caught at the airport with suitcases full of dollar notes.Are you going to deny that that is corruption on his part or will you tell us now that Jonathief is not responsible for his wife’s action?

I am throwing darts at a man who has blown at least $27 billion in 8 months with absolutely nothing to show for it. I am throwing darts at a man who has done nothing to put the people behind the Halliburton scam in jail. I am throwing darts at a man who is ok with spending at least N50 billion for the independence celebration of a crippled state like Nigeria while the masses are hungry. I am throwing darts at a man who is ready to buy 3 presidential jets just to satisfy is oversized ego. I am throwing darts at a man who allows Oil companies to continue to indirectly and directly kill his own people in the Niger Delta not to mention polluting the environment. You are certainly high, I suggest you get off the meth pipe ,drink some coffee and smell the real world.I am throwing darts at a man who keeps recycling the same old cargos in to positions of power when there are many young competent Nigerians he could appoint to those positions.

Even fashola is a far better candidate than Jonathief because he has at least made visible improvements in the lives of Lagosians. Jonathief does not fool me ,he reminds me very much of babangida ,albeit a quiet one. Jonathief is the new Maradona with better skills ,he is dribbling you  silly coons and you are all falling for it. You are so ignorant that I feel for you,You talk about South Africa and it’s problems. I am glad you talk about the showdown between the workforce and the Government. Here the people demand for something and the government gives them. No stories. The Government is scared of the masses. Can that be said about Nigeria? Union leaders here stick to their guns and fight for the masses, unlike Nigeria where union leaders can be bought with a couple of crisp notes. You talk of Zuma, did I mention in my comment that Zuma is a good leader? Don’t be naïve I stated that have experienced good leadership and what it can do for the citizens of a country”. I was talking of Former President Mbeki. But even Zuma  cannot steal like the way Jonathan does because the country will go up in flames overnight. Zuma with all his faults has done his best for his people ,jobs have been created ,manufacturing industry boosted ,foreign investments keep pouring in to SA ,the list is endless. Of course there is corruption in his Government but he has at least done something for his people,that cannot be said of Jonathief. The government of Jonathief steal ,steals ,steals ,steals and steals.

Let me state one simple fact about corruption in Nigeria : Do you know that in Nigeria all Majors road construction are done by only one company ? JULIUS BERGER .And the these contracts are always inflated 10 times over? Are you telling me that Julius Berger is the only company in the world that can build roads and bridges? Why hasn’t jonathief stopped that? Dude your praise of Jonathief holds no water. He is not a leader and will never be a leader, he is not my president and will never be my president. The day a decent ,honest individual comes in to power I will support that person and show him due respect but Jonathief as far as I am concerned is selfish looting baboon who is a product of PDP (Peoples Deceiving Party)

Let me ask you one question : If Jonathan in his current state and with current "achievements" was the president of say the USA today,do you think US citizens will be praising him the way you and your fellow morons are praising him? Well that is the difference between Nigeria and the rest of the world.

The only country whose citizens reason like ANIMALS, you make up the pack of animals who are leading us astray because you lack the decency and common sense to call a spade a spade.  Is that corrupt constructive enough for you ?

Well like you rightly pointed out i don't have to believe you if you are an upright or downright upstanding bizman that's your piece of cake being that is not the magna carter for lame talk is it ? now lemme hit you some facts, before you call somebody corrupt you must be able to prove it, have you got a case you can hold of in Nigeria to say Jonathan is corrupt, corrupt practices go on in Nigeria but when you wanna prove logic a man is found guilty in the court of law before being pronounced guilty, why don't you provide a proof of one of Jonathan's sleaze before calling him corrupt, his wife was caught at the airport with a bag of dollars, thank God you said his wife should he be held liable  to that, if she is going to be jailed are they gonna jail the both of them, can you prove that Jonathan was aware of his wife's intention and supported it or even sponsored it, please and please i wonder where you guys get this story that he has blown $27 billion dollars, you wanna bring the issue of the excess crude account please get your facts straight our excess crude account was $27 billion when yar'dua came into power not when Jonathan took over please do your checks maybe this might help your daft brain http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3918:now-that-president-jonathan-has-decimated-the-excess-crude-account&catid=52:daniel-elombah&Itemid=73, and where the heck did you get the fable that 50 billion was to be spent for independence celebration, my friend there is no media that has ever reported 50 billion please do your checks and stop listening to bus stop talks lemme help you with the federal government breakdown  http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62421:nigeria-at-50-fg-presents-budget-breakdown-&catid=672:top-stories&Itemid=794 , you could just google maybe it would have been more easy than posting outrageous figures, and before you go about yaning thrash about presidential planes please read this http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201008204162915, when you read it you'd see that some planes in the presidential fleet are being changed and its not the presidents own plane and these planes are not just for the president but for serving principal members of the federal republic not the president alone, you talk about bringing in old recycled cargoes, please mister tell me who in this government who holds a sensitive position in the cabinet that is old or not worth it, name one is olusegun aganga old, is deazeani allison old, are they not fit for the job, i know you don't research here's the list http://www.enownow.com/news/story.php?sno=5813, name one person that's not worth it or recycled, your fact about all major roads in nigeria handled by julius berger just got to show that you ran away from Nigeria a long long time ago so i won't even dwell on that, dude reason and research before posting rubbish don't show your dumbness here, i don't envy Jonathan cus its not easy leading Nigeria, but let us be honest with ourselves Jonathan isn't the cause of Nigeria's problems, even if the honest individual you talk about comes you'd never give him the chance you'd wanna hang him better come home and contribute your quota than running your mouth with un-proved facts about my country nitwit
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by ducci: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lets clear the air, the President cannot just decide to sack a military officer even for the fact that the officers rank is called a " presidential commission" and the president is the C-IN-C of the Armed Forces. The officer has to commit an offence whereby he will have to face a General Court Martial (GCM) and found guilty, which will also be subject to confirmation by the Army Council comprising of the MOD, SGF,COAS etc, they sit once in a year. Its not realy an easy process to retire or dismiss an officer, one of the reasons is that the amount used to training an officer from cadetship is too much to imagine. Only thing is that their is a clause in the military TACOS (Terms and Conditions of Service) which permits that an officer can be retired on the basis of "service no longer required",even at that, an offence against the Army Act must be established. All officers append their signatures to it b4 being commissioned and recieving their official parchment signed personaly by the president. The thing no be army plc o,na armed forces.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by playmode(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
babasoty:

Well like you rightly pointed out i don't have to believe you if you are an upright or downright upstanding bizman that's your piece of cake being that is not the magna carter for lame talk is it ? now lemme hit you some facts, before you call somebody corrupt you must be able to prove it, have you got a case you can hold of in Nigeria to say Jonathan is corrupt, corrupt practices go on in Nigeria but when you wanna prove logic a man is found guilty in the court of law before being pronounced guilty, why don't you provide a proof of one of Jonathan's sleaze before calling him corrupt, his wife was caught at the airport with a bag of dollars, thank God you said his wife should he be held liable  to that, if she is going to be jailed are they gonna jail the both of them, can you prove that Jonathan was aware of his wife's intention and supported it or even sponsored it, please and please i wonder where you guys get this story that he has blown $27 billion dollars, you wanna bring the issue of the excess crude account please get your facts straight our excess crude account was $27 billion when yar'dua came into power not when Jonathan took over please do your checks maybe this might help your daft brain http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3918:now-that-president-jonathan-has-decimated-the-excess-crude-account&catid=52:daniel-elombah&Itemid=73, and where the heck did you get the fable that 50 billion was to be spent for independence celebration, my friend there is no media that has ever reported 50 billion please do your checks and stop listening to bus stop talks lemme help you with the federal government breakdown  http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62421:nigeria-at-50-fg-presents-budget-breakdown-&catid=672:top-stories&Itemid=794 , you could just google maybe it would have been more easy than posting outrageous figures, and before you go about yaning thrash about presidential planes please read this http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201008204162915, when you read it you'd see that some planes in the presidential fleet are being changed and its not the presidents own plane and these planes are not just for the president but for serving principal members of the federal republic not the president alone, you talk about bringing in old recycled cargoes, please mister tell me who in this government who holds a sensitive position in the cabinet that is old or not worth it, name one is olusegun aganga old, is deazeani allison old, are they not fit for the job, i know you don't research here's the list http://www.enownow.com/news/story.php?sno=5813, name one person that's not worth it or recycled, your fact about all major roads in nigeria handled by julius berger just got to show that you ran away from Nigeria a long long time ago so i won't even dwell on that, dude reason and research before posting rubbish don't show your dumbness here, i don't envy Jonathan cus its not easy leading Nigeria, but let us be honest with ourselves Jonathan isn't the cause of Nigeria's problems, even if the honest individual you talk about comes you'd never give him the chance you'd wanna hang him better come home and contribute your quota than running your mouth with un-proved facts about my country nitwit

Hahahahahaha, o lord ,i have never met someone as s.tu.pid as you before. You keep shooting yourself in foot without even looking. Did you read any of the articles that you linked to in your comments

Let , me help you out i can see that you schooled at oshodi market ;

( Link 1 )  http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3918:now-that-president-jonathan-has-decimated-the-excess-crude-account&catid=52:daniel-elombah&Itemid=73

These are extracts from this above link ;

Now that President Jonathan has decimated the Excess Crude Account - • Jonathans' Ambition to be President would Bankrupt Nigeria

Thirdly, As Nigerians cry out that the Federal Government has budgeted N10billion Naira for Nigeria@50 celebrations, Jonathan reduced it to N6.5 billion, then N9.5billion. Finally Nigerians learnt that N17 Billion would actually be spent on the jamboree.

Again I emphasize; Nigerians should carefully monitor President Jonathan Goodluck. I have the feeling that by the time Goodluck Jonathan finishes with Nigeria, not only will the treasury be empty, we will be at the pre-1999 level of debt!

Like General Ibrahim Babangida’s dedicated accounts, the excess crude account was wantonly abused because there is no clear law on how the money should be used. Between the President and the Governors, they can draw from the account as they please. An account that holds billions of idle dollars will not escape the attention of even an angel.
Today the savings in the account is finished!
Good riddance?

More than one hundred days into his presidency it is now apparent that President Goodluck Jonathan has the ambition to remain president beyond 2011 despite his party’s zoning agreement.
Let me repeat for emphasis:
At the inception of his government, President Jonathan Goodluck inherited about $7 billion in the ECA Account. $3billion and later another $1billion was shared among the State and Federal Government immediately Jonathan got into office as part of the agreement reached with the governors for them to allow him become Acting President leaving a balance of $3billion.
And now, in preparation for the 2011 election, the balance has been squandered!

Today, foreign debt is also rising. Few years after repaying huge foreign debts, the country’s external loan is to reach $9.4 billion this year based on a proposed 2010 borrowing plan of Jonathan’s Federal Government.
In a letter to the National Assembly dated August 4, 2010, President Goodluck Jonathan requested the legislature to approve external borrowing of $5.242 billion in addition to the present $4.2 billion foreign debt owed by the country.
And observers are asking: what is going on?
Jonathan spends like a drunken sailor!
Not done yet, President Jonathan Goodluck has earmarked $154.3 million or N23.2 billion for the purchase of three new jets for the Presidential Air Fleet. The planes, include a Gulfstream G550 and two new Falcons 7X Aircraft.
This notwithstanding that the presidential fleet currently boasts of eight aircraft - including a 70-tonne Boeing business jet bought in 2006 by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, the Gulfstream V, and Gulfstream IVSP, and two Falcon 900s.
Not too long ago, the INEC under Iwu (Prof. Maurice Iwu) requested a "paltry" sum of N3 billion. Now, Professor Atahiru Jega is jumping the figure to N72 billion. Finally, N87.72 billion was approved for Jega.
This notwithstanding that a third world country like Nigeria, Bangladesh registered 80 million voters at a cost of $65 million in 2008 and today the good old Prof. Jega needs $500 million to register 65 million voters

(link 2) http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201008204162915

These are extracts from link 2:

His comment titled, “The plane truth,” was posted on his twitter blog on Wednesday but sighted on Thursday by our correspondent.(babangida tactics using sweet words to temper the situation)
Dr. Mansur Muktar, who served as the Minister of Finance during the administration of the late President Umaru Yar’Adua, had also told Nigerians that the new aircraft were not for the use of the President but for other principal officers of the government.

Muktar had said, “They are to be operated as a fleet and will be deployed appropriately to serve other purposes, especially serving principal officers of the Federal Government. This includes the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.”
  (now remind me again why the president of the senate and the speaker of the house of representatives need  jet of their own? What have they done to deserve such luxury? Can't they travel in commercial jets?)

This is the funniest so far , shows that you lack intelligence and you have the tenacity to lie 99% of the time. I am sure you are PDP stooge.

(Link 3) http://www.enownow.com/news/story.php?sno=5813

You asked me to name one person who is not fit or recycled ,i will name a few

Duro Akinluyi = Old cargo ,madam rebranding who knows nothing about the word "rebranding" She has been in public service for over 10 years.

Bala Muhammed = Old  cargo

Deziani Alison-Madueke = Old Cargo ,she is a shell petroleum stooge and jonathief's girlfriend  grin ,and corrupt as hell

Olusegun Aganga = His former company is being investigated for fraud right after he left.

Nduese Essien = Being in politics since 1979

Josephine Anenih = Old cargo (anenih's wife) and strong supporter of sharia law

Abubakar Mohammed = Old cargo ,clueless about tourism

You should look before you leap so that you don't land yourself in embarrassment and expose your low IQ to the rest of the forum.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by xterra2(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
ducci:

Lets clear the air, the President cannot just decide to sack a military officer even for the fact that the officers rank is called a " presidential commission" and the president is the C-IN-C of the Armed Forces. The officer has to commit an offence whereby he will have to face a General Court Martial (GCM) and found guilty, which will also be subject to confirmation by the Army Council comprising of the MOD, SGF,COAS etc, they sit once in a year. Its not realy an easy process to retire or dismiss an officer, one of the reasons is that the amount used to training an officer from cadetship is too much to imagine. Only thing is that their is a clause in the military TACOS (Terms and Conditions of Service) which permits that an officer can be retired on the basis of "service no longer required",even at that, an offence against the Army Act must be established. All officers append their signatures to it b4 being commissioned and recieving their official parchment signed personaly by the president. The thing no be army plc o,na armed forces.
Thank you very much .
the military is not like any government MDAs that the president may sack any person though he is the C in C Beaf understand that please
But he can sack the service chiefs at will
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Reference(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2010
Let's not raise dust over the whole issues. Their tenures had expired and he is not under any obligation to replace them even if sentimentally. A top ranking US general at the head of the toughest military assignmant was recently replaced by Obama for criticising Aso Rock. I think the outgoing CAS did worse.

Those saying Dike was the best the east got previously should consider that he was an airman top chief or not. We all know the army holds the real power in any military conference so I think what the President did was highly commendable. I sincerely hope for many more similar appointments in future until a level playing field is created and sustained in the forces.

For Onovo and his supporters this is simply the price of failure. Resource inadequacy is not the standard police charter. It applies in ALL sectors of our economy so what are we saying. He had a core assignment to do and he failed. People of better virtue would have thrown in the towel or remained and become resourceful. Where is the PEF, stolen, shared,  and anyway I am very sure if he had instructed his boys to tell us to pay the mandatory toll for that reason we would have gladly obliged. You only need to know just how much these chaps collect every thirty days and the unbelieveable revenue allocation structure they have in place. You will weep for this country. That is for another day.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by RemKen: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2010
Ahidjo, who will believe you? say one thing now and people that does not know anything who think they know will start calling you names. I can see what I saw in the days of Abacha, NA ONLY HIS HEAD CAP FIT

I will still be alive to read their comments, they will change songs by the time the scales fall off their eyes. Ahidjo my brother, I cannot just read and pass by your post, meanwhile I'm waiting for next release.

playmode, pls don't abuse anyone, they cannot see what you see, just tell them the little you can and let their conscience be their judge.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by jchublue: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2010
Good points

Pls check out www.woahnigeria.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Onlytruth(m): 1:28am On Sep 10, 2010
The more I look at this reshuffle the more I like it. There is something calming about it.
Maybe Jonathan is not as weak as I had feared.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by Bialegend(m): 1:48am On Sep 10, 2010
Quote from: ahidjo:
Tell me one country where inhabitants reason like Animals

Tell me a country where people are appointed not because of proven competence but out of political expedience
ANSWER Nigera

Tell me one country where nobody asks about the competence of the people appointed but chose to talk of ethnicity

Tell me one country where people are attacked for speaking the truth about their inept and hopelessly corrupt leaders

Tell me one country where non or mediocre achievements (like mere appointments) are celebrated as 'real' achievements

Tell the one country where a person whose wife was seriously investigated for money laundering (stealing) was made the president

Tell me a country where the government has refused to build standard hospitals in the country and choose to send the wealthy few (usually thieves)to usually less endowed countries for treatment
, To be continued
Almahjiri. Ohh yes. All these rubbish are because your northern imbeciles are no longer in power. As long as you didn't write all these rubbish when your northern idiots where head bent on destroying nigeria through their incompetency, you are just exposing your hypocrite nature.
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by ahidjo: 3:41am On Sep 10, 2010
[b]CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY

Tell me the only country in the modern world where the government does not have the database of all legal and illegal persons living in the country

Tell me the only country in the world where government officials steal millions (now billions) of the country's funds (meant for the public) and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing happens to them.

Tell me the only country where workers are owed months and months of salaries, pensions and gratuities and the government finds it absolutely difficult to figure out how to solve the problem (It is rocket science to them)
Answer: Nigeria

Tell me the only country in the world where national legislators are ridiculously, heavily overpaid for stealing people's money, the citizens (more than 100 million)are so cowardly that they can not chase them (about 500) away permanently.

Tell me the only country in the world where a plate of food (average is 250 naira) is about 3.3% of the monthly minimum wage (7500 naira used) and the so called God sent leaders are not addressing the urgent matter( Please compare countries like united states where most of the food are imported : average food plate: $5, minimum wage: $1160: 0.43%

Tell me the only country in the world where the amount of money spent on GSM services by the citizens (that the government is supposed to protect)is more than double the minimum wage and yet the governement has failed to figure this out and fix it:
AnSWER: Nigeria[/b]

, TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs by 9ijaMan: 5:31am On Sep 10, 2010
RemKen:

Ahidjo, who will believe you? say one thing now and people that does not know anything who think they know will start calling you names. I can see what I saw in the days of Abacha, NA ONLY HIS HEAD CAP FIT

I will still be alive to read their comments, they will change songs by the time the scales fall off their eyes. Ahidjo my brother, I cannot just read and pass by your post, meanwhile I'm waiting for next release.

playmode, pls don't abuse anyone, they cannot see what you see, just tell them the little you can and let their conscience be their judge.

@ Remken, Playmode & Ahidjo,
I do agree with y'all. Playmode please be calm and less abusive in your approach. They are clueless now, but will surely see clearly later. As it is at the moment, GEJ is making several attempts at pleasing the Igbos and pissing off the other parts of the country to win the elections in 2011. Unfortunately I do not see the Igbos trusting him, 'cos the South-South stabbed them (the Igbos) in the back during the civil war.
The most unfortunate possible outcome of all these episodes, is that GEJ's ill-advised steps are clearing the path for IBB to return to Aso Rock, ! GEJ cannot become 9ja's president with the vote of the South-South alone. In fact, the vote of the entire southern 9ja cannot take him there, but he's failing to see it 'cos he's also blinded by corruption, !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Anti-social Media Bill Before The Senate – Saraki / Army, SSS, Police Shared Diezani’s $115m Bribe - Witness / "I Am Walking In My Father’s Steps" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.