Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria (57256 Views)

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Tomide007: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
nwadiuko1:
pls whats "bespoke"
custom made... That is your decide what you want built in the car

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Banter1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Baba Olowo. CASH-oggi cheesy
and that's how that murdered journalist case died down. cash-oggi
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Hoodbilonia: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Black man can neva have sense
Esp frm nigeria
Even mayweather sef wont want to choke himself with boring cars all phantom for our bad naija roads

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wow .. coo ride.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Tomide007: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
nwadiuko1:
pls whats "bespoke"
Means customs made.... He ordered for the specifications he wanted.... Built for him
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Melison:
250milla jus like that
Ibrahimovic once said making money is not good
Making too much of it is!!!
you can't even quote zlatan correctly.he said making money is not important.the most important is making too much
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by newoffer: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
nelronaldo:
Egbewawormwen
. Egbedeworhen. keep cool. create new business n it shall be well
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by tribalistseun: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:

Going by your analogy,messi Rinaldo mayweather and all those ppl who buy luxury stuffs are fool

U the poor man with no money is d wisest man in the world

I salute u sir
and we all know how sports guys go broke after all the luxury. Mike Tyson, Ronaldinho, etc.

When are we going to read people like bill gate go broke.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulations Sir.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
MrMcJay:

A certain bank bought brand new vehicles from Coscharis for its EDs, it was a shame what those vehicles turned out to be.

undecided what happened to those expensive vehicles?
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Bluffly: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
This are people with cash that don't make noise up and down

This guy right here is so rich,he can buy some ppl villages and generations

My ppl emptry barrels make the loudest noise
And yet his kinsmen over 90% are poor. That makes him poor
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
did you know that reading Commenr is sweeter than commenting

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by handsomeyinka(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
youngbabaj:
God please pick my call, ordinary latest tecno phone hard me to buy,, shey na this one I go buy,,,,,,,,,
The number you are calling is busy..pls try again later..
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by teflonjake(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
nelronaldo:
Egbewawormwen

Confusion everywhere
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by nwanyionitsha: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
This are people with cash that don't make noise up and down

This guy right here is so rich,he can buy some ppl villages and generations

My ppl emptry barrels make the loudest noise
See noisemakers.
Abeg, i dare you to import roll royce to Nigeria. You don't know there is only a sole importer of rolls royce in Nigeria and you don't know the franchise is owned by coscharis a silent billionaire that can buy some people, their villages, their generations and change their brownroofs? .
Let him go straight to America and buy it na and you will tell me who will sell it to him.
You don't seem to know there are people in Nigeria that you can't import goods into this nation without?
I laugh at your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
dumo1:

undecided what happened to those expensive vehicles?

All Lexus SUVs
They had been used before and were sold by Coscharis as brand new.

This is not the first, second or third time news of this is coming from Coscharis.

An example is here
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/coscharis-motors-sued-over-defective-jaguar-car/amp/

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See noisemakers.
Abeg, i dare you to import roll royce to Nigeria. [s]You don't know there is only a sole importer of rolls royce in Nigeria[/s] and you don't know the franchise is owned by coscharis a silent billionaire that can buy some people, their villages, their generations and change their brownroofs? .
[s]Let him go straight to America and buy it na and you will tell me who will sell it to him. [/s]
[s]You don't seem to know there are people in Nigeria that you can't import goods into this nation without?
I laugh at your ignorance[/s].

Bro, don't be ignorant.

Coscharis has a franchise, not a monopoly. What it means is this: Coscharis is a recognised representative of the company in Nigeria. Doesn't mean he's the sole importer. I can sit in my house and use my phone to order a Rolls from England and it would be delivered to my garage in Ikoyi.

Didn't Davido import a Bentley the other day? Wasn't it reported that he ordered a Rolls Cullinan to be shipped here?
Did he buy it from Coscharis?

You and the person you quoted should quit tribal rants and face facts.

7 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by chido20(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
youngbabaj:
God please pick my call, ordinary latest tecno phone hard me to buy,, shey na this one I go buy,,,,,,,,,
lol. guy d mad....
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
obafemee80:

Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Owuland,has taken delivery of his brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan, the latest from the stable of British Automaker, Rolls Royce.

The Rolls-Royce collector is the first African to book the 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan and also the first to receive his bespoke SUV that starts at ₦120 million .But customised versions could push prince Bolu's order price towards ₦250 million and above.

Coscharis launched the new model last week in Lagos and Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade bespoke limousine was used by Rolls-Royce representatives to launch the Cullinan SUV in Nigeria at the residence of the Deputy British High Commissioner to Nigeria at Queens Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Known for his high taste and fashion sense, the oil tycoon has about 10 Rolls Royces in his fleets , that includes the Phantom, Wraith And Dawn.They are all fitted with his customised plate numbers "BOLU 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..."

https://autojosh.com/the-first-rolls-royce-cullinan-arrives-in-nigeria-coscharis-delivers-bespoke-suv-to-bolu-akin-olugbade/

The silent multi- billionaires in the country are mire than the ones that we know who make a lot of noise
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by seyithug(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jiang:
Oil tycoon

Basically free money, so why not spend it anyhow.

I just wonder why the long neck Amazon dude, the Facebook dude, the glo dude & dangote don't buy these flashy cars, is it that they can't afford it or they just know how hard is it to make money
Go check their car collections and their private jets and yatchs.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
MrMcJay:

All Lexus SUVs
They had been used before and were sold by Coscharis as brand new.

This is not the first, second or third time news of this is coming from Coscharis.

An example is here
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/coscharis-motors-sued-over-defective-jaguar-car/amp/
Na wa o! See broad daylight scam..Thanks for the article man.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by nwanyionitsha: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
MrMcJay:

Bro, don't be ignorant.

Coscharis has a franchise, not a monopoly. What it means is this: Coscharis is a recognised representative of the company in Nigeria. Doesn't mean he's the sole importer. I can sit in my house and use my phone to order a Rolls from England and it would be delivered to my garage in Ikoyi.

Didn't Davido import a Bentley the other day? Wasn't it reported that he ordered a Rolls Cullinan to be shipped here?

Is it brand new rolls royce or second hand you are talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by ibnlawal(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
delpee:
His choice, his life!

Still I wish the rich could strive to do more for the poor in this poverty ridden society.

A sane comment sir....
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bluffly:
And yet his kinsmen over 90% are poor. That makes him poor
I'm sure u are one of his kinsmen
dumbo do u even know who he is?
how did u know his kinsmen are poor
do u live with them?
ah! so many dumb ppl on nairaland
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by encryptjay(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
He even wore an outfit that matches with the ride grin
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Life is not fair ooo

I have been finding money for a year now to relocate to London and leave buhari with his wahala.
Somebody just bought a cullunan of 250 million and has 9/other rolls Royce..dem never talk the range rovers and jaguars ooo

Makenrapturw just happen cos this life hard no be herenooo
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is it brand new rolls royce or second hand you are talking about ?

Did Davido order and ship second hand vehicles?

If I get a contact to deliver 50 Rolls Royces, I can buy and deliver them to the client without stepping out of my house or going near Coscharis.

Coscharis has a franchise, not a monopoly. Understand the difference.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by jonel044: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
this excessive show of wealth in a country wr ppl hv dropped from poverty to hunger levels are why young ppl do illegal to survive

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
partnerbizz4:
If I earn 100k monthly, it will take me 100 years to buy this car, assuming I save all salaries.

It's well.

Bp wont kill us!

See below

That's why when some people go curse you say for your life you nor fit buy am you just need to maintain grin
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Xander85: 2:00am On Mar 31, 2019
MrMcJay:

Bro, don't be ignorant.

Quit accusing others of what you're guilty of yourself!

Been reading the responses and noticed how you guys are codedly (so you avoid being directly accused of bigotry) running down others and implying that you lot are the golden standard of frugality, modesty and good moral conduct...that you don't 'brag like others'!

You in particular are now trying to spread negativity about COSCHARIS, and i ask...to what end? Is it to try and dent his image and business like you've tried doing with INNOSON? If COSCHARIS was caught engaging in illegality, was he sued or fined as a result?
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 2:25am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
Xander85:

Quit accusing others of what you're guilty of yourself!

Been reading the responses and noticed how you guys are codedly (so you avoid being directly accused of bigotry) running down others and implying that you lot are the golden standard of frugality, modesty and good moral conduct...that you don't 'brag like others'!

You in particular are now trying to spread negativity about COSCHARIS, and i ask...to what end? Is it to try and dent his image and business like you've tried doing with INNOSON? If COSCHARIS was caught engaging in illegality, was he sued or fined as a result?
[/s]

Use your brain, not your heart.

You have never patronised Innoson or Coscharis in your life. You are of no economic value to them and you should keep quiet and learn when others talk.

Coscharis at at today has a pending case in court for selling a substandard vehicle to a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. He has been doing it but has now done it to a wrong person.

This same Coscharis was involved in money laundering for Stella Oduah during GEJ's regime.

Not everyone sees issues through the jaundiced eyes of tribalism like you.

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Money doesn't make noise... That's why banks are always quiet...

Except GTB grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.