Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria (57255 Views)

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by mofedamijo(m): 5:38am On Mar 31, 2019
tribalistseun:
at the end of the day he's an idiot that can never be richer than Mark Zuckerberg or even Dangote. N250m can build a factory that will employ and empower up to 1,000 people.

The richest people in the world sees people like him as money miss road.

The smart person here is the person selling the car(Coscharis) not the fool wasting money on something that will never add value to human lives.
whats ur point exactly, dangote owns a private jet, do you know how much this man gives out in charity, do u know how many people he has employed already, oga argue with your destiny and leave this man alone, if he was your father, you probably will be balling somewhere in Europe by now......bad belle
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Mccullum: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Ogun state has many silent billionaires...

Odua group of people,

Ogbon be, eyan wa.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Melison(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
you can't even quote zlatan correctly.he said making money is not important.the most important is making too much
Anyone bros all knowing bros
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by nwanyionitsha: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2019
MrMcJay:

Did Davido order and ship second hand vehicles?

If I get a contact to deliver 50 Rolls Royces, I can buy and deliver them to the client without stepping out of my house or going near Coscharis.

Coscharis has a franchise, not a monopoly. Understand the difference.
Ok,what is a franchise?
I made enquiries yesterday and was told individuals can import for personal use but when it comes to commercial and sales, you have to go through the franchise or agent.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Bluffly: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm sure u are one of his kinsmen

dumbo do u even know who he is?

how did u know his kinsmen are poor

do u live with them?

ah!
so many dumb ppl on nairaland
You are idiotic in nature for lacking reasoning
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2019
Bluffly:

You are idiotic in nature for lacking reasoning

Na ur households u dey talk to
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Bluffly: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unlimitk:

Na ur households u dey talk to
E pain you? Anyways, have a nice day.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by generationz(f): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2019
tribalistseun:
at the end of the day he's an idiot that can never be richer than Mark Zuckerberg or even Dangote. N250m can build a factory that will employ and empower up to 1,000 people.

The richest people in the world sees people like him as money miss road.

The smart person here is the person selling the car(Coscharis) not the fool wasting money on something that will never add value to human lives.

ironically I doubt coscharis has such car
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by tribalistseun: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2019
generationz:

ironically I doubt coscharis has such car
unless he's going mad, he's the simplest human being on earth. I've seen him come to my church to give business advice to young entrepreneurs and this man hates extravagant youth.

But he sales BENZ to them.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by generationz(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
tribalistseun:
unless he's going mad, he's the simplest human being on earth. I've seen him come to my church to give business advice to young entrepreneurs and this man hates extravagant youth.

But he sales BENZ to them.

love him for that already
The kind of person I'll love to sit down to listen to give business advice.

Men like that hardly ever go broke and raise responsible kids.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Bjornson01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Baba Olowo. CASH-oggi cheesy
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Kayharry(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
http://kayharry.com/most-prestigious-suv-in-market-rolls-royce-cullinan/

Most Prestigious SUV In Market, Rolls-Royce Cullinan Hit the Arabian Desert PICS,VIDEO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.