Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria (57258 Views)

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by lastempero: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jiang:
Oil tycoon

Basically free money, so why not spend it anyhow.

I just wonder why the long neck Amazon dude, the Facebook dude, the glo dude & dangote don't buy these flashy cars, is it that they can't afford it or they just know how hard is it to make money

They will still die wether they buy it or not.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by martineverest(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
nelronaldo:
Egbewawormwen
e taya me too o
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by partnerbizz4: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
If I earn 100k monthly, it will take me 100 years to buy this car, assuming I save all salaries.

It's well.

Bp wont kill us!

See below

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
JMK9600:
Are we in this same Nigeria? Abeg baba God when are u going to pick my call

In 3050
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by fishbone11(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
This are people with cash that don't make noise up and down

This guy right here is so rich,he can buy some ppl villages and generations

My ppl emptry barrels make the loudest noise
Your English fit faint person, with all the professors they have from house to house yet their English na die.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by fjjc(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
obafemee80:

Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Owuland,has taken delivery of his brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan, the latest from the stable of British Automaker, Rolls Royce.

The Rolls-Royce collector is the first African to book the 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan and also the first to receive his bespoke SUV that starts at ₦120 million .But customised versions could push prince Bolu's order price towards ₦250 million and above.

Coscharis launched the new model last week in Lagos and Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade bespoke limousine was used by Rolls-Royce representatives to launch the Cullinan SUV in Nigeria at the residence of the Deputy British High Commissioner to Nigeria at Queens Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Known for his high taste and fashion sense, the oil tycoon has about 10 Rolls Royces in his fleets , that includes the Phantom, Wraith And Dawn.They are all fitted with his customised plate numbers "BOLU 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..."

https://autojosh.com/the-first-rolls-royce-cullinan-arrives-in-nigeria-coscharis-delivers-bespoke-suv-to-bolu-akin-olugbade/

When Buhari said he wants to take what belong to Nigeria from some people yeh making noise up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Tomide007: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
lastempero:

They will still die wether they but or not.
Naso nah.... Why not buy and die

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
lastempero:

They will still die wether they but or not.

At least the Microsoft dude & dangote dude will be remembered over here for all the charity work them they do & not the useless cars they flaunt around

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by zelexotunla(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
work smart is the way to go. Not much noise like our neighbor "hood" celebs.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by AntiZombie: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:

too many quiet rich people in Ikoyi and VI

all these ones na noisemakers on social media

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by AntiZombie: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
fjjc:

When Buhari said he wants to take what belong to Nigeria from some people yeh making noise up and down

the scammmer should first look at the lifestyle of his wife and Kids

before taking that of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by lastempero: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jiang:

At least the Microsoft dude & dangote dude will be remembered over here for all the charity work them they do & not the useless cars they flaunt around

That's the way you see it but it might not be their source of happiness so dont blame them.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Respect55(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Where is cuppy

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by tribalistseun: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:

at the end of the day he's an idiot that can never be richer than Mark Zuckerberg or even Dangote. N250m can build a factory that will employ and empower up to 1,000 people.

The richest people in the world sees people like him as money miss road.

The smart person here is the person selling the car(Coscharis) not the fool wasting money on something that will never add value to human lives.

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Fayuba(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmm God give us ours according to our strength, and let ur name only be glorified

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by garfield1: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
This Nigerian rockefeller is richer than Arthur eze,emeka offor,obijackson,capital oil and ouk combined.let him step up his philanthropic activities

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by bjjose: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na wa oo the way some people dey worship car. Uber car in canada
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by banio: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oil money. Some endure the pollution while others enjoy the wealth
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by wonder233: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ordinary 250m car is what this one is posing for photographs for? Some people are poor sha.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
tribalistseun:
at the end of the day he's an idiot that can never be richer than Mark Zuckerberg or even Dangote. N250m can build a factory that will employ and empower up to 1,000 people.

The richest people in the world sees people like him as money miss road.

The smart person here is the person selling the car(Coscharis) not the fool wasting money on something that will never add value to human lives.

Going by your analogy,messi Rinaldo mayweather and all those ppl who buy luxury stuffs are fool

U the poor man with no money is d wisest man in the world

I salute u sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
He even wore a cloth to match the color of the car. Omo, when I go get money buy this kind of luxury car? Baba pick my call o.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by delpee(f): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
His choice, his life!

Still I wish the rich could strive to do more for the poor in this poverty ridden society.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Alexunyime121(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
when hunger is killing millions of people in nigeria,someone somewhere is buying a car worth #250 million. crywhen hunger is killing millions of people in nigeria,someone somewhere is buying a car worth #250 million.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by dreyton(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na where buhari wan start to they fight corruption from? When the real money men don't make noise undecided undecided
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Vanity upon Va...

grin grin
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by afoltundeseen(f): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
I weak.

Check my signature it might be of help to you

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by sooperrescue(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is not the first of its kind in Nigeria. We trucked the first one, 2019 model customized for Nigerian fuel in January this year from Owerri to Lagos. The owner took it to Owerri for Xmas and he claimed that he paid 140m for duty. The car uses regular unleaded fuel. The bad thing about it was I told myself that I will drive a Rolls Royce today only for my driver to enter the car and roll it down from the truck. I shouted, ha village people......
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pretty Nice.
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by zoedew: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Am in the hope that he won’t have reasons to sue Coscharis like a Senior Advocate did recently about a supposedly brand new Jaguar Saloon sold to him.
By the way, one is in the hope that Fowler has sent Bolu an updated tax assessment if ever he once received and responded to one!

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Kikzo4: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
[
Re: Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kakabor
nelronaldo:
Egbewawormwen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.