Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45386 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by myself13: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2019
davibid:

Such is life... as a matter of fact nothing happen by coincidence
Both herself and Success were meant to be blessed through this saga and that is exactly what is happening

Instead of questioning what she did to deserve this rewards just celebrate with her for this undeserving blessings and your turn will come. #DivineBlessings

#KINGBID
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Godspower35(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Nigerians with the spirit of laziness,most people want to be famous to receive money.Hmmmmmmm
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by pacespot(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Nonsense and Nigerians! undecided

forget it, everything is for showoff, if the prophet gives you N2m, will it make the headline in the news? that is the reality of today's world for you. the giver gives not because he likes the receiver but because he thinks it will make him better.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Butoneday2(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

You are in sifia pain seriously. grin grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sorepco(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2019
What she did? Thats how one yeye guy sat and shot Titanic in the mid 90s like that . Na just like play like play the shots of that yeye guy grossed more than 1.8 billion $ today. R saying that yeye gou should not benegit fronm that yeye shot?

What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

Nonsense and Nigerians! undecided[/quote]
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by mildflame: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
This is a MUMU prophet
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by kevotek1000(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2019
This is grace at work...
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by farem: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

When someone's heaven is open, it doesn't require effort at all.

If you don't believe in the supernatural or miracle, you don't receive one and hatred for the one who is blessed sends yours back farther.

If yours is not open yet, no amount of 'great' effort will yield anything worthwhile.
Wait for yours or pray it down!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by DJInfluence: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
God or Sango or Orunmila don pick her call. At least there was ringing and there was picking...........
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
hypocrisy everywhere...she is now rewarded for mocking success?

what how Nigerians will start doing viral videos to make more

I think Ure more like the hypocrite. Where and how did she mock success? U keep trying twist the situation to a negative one. She asked success the questions so she express herself and the fact it was funny doesn’t mean she was out to mock the little gal.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Aboks(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
We don tire 4 kind news abeg post beta tin jare
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by fuckfuckman(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Is dat the only school around? What's d essence of giving her 2 Millie 4ka??

Oga people have helped Success pastor has helped who helped success.
While not help the remaining than criticizing
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by madgoat(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
hisgrace090:
Remain blessed prophet.

Nairaland hatters have been disappointed as the lady's life is being turned around.

Just move down below me and see as they're shading tears because their fellow poor person is about to be liberated from poverty.

Mumu... Poverty kee you there.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Lordsnipper: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hi everyone,truth be told I don't like begging or soliciting for funds but I am currently at my wits end. I am a final year student of mechanical engineering in Michael okpara university of agriculture,abia state. I currently have money problems as I need 16000naira to start my project work. I am not a lazy person as I work but I just used my salary for this month to settle my school fees and accommodation issues and my project supervisor is currently on my neck to start something. I really need help from people here urgently,i am the one taking care of my feeding and other miscellaneous expenses but truth be told it is weighing me down. Please I just need the assistance and I would be grateful. 0038098555 diamond bank. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Dickson44: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Remind me again why she was given 2m. This country is just a joke.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by hisgrace090: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
madgoat:

Mumu... Poverty kee you there.

Good person poverty will not kill you.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Psoul(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Psyrus:
And what did he do for the other kids who haven't paid their fees in the school? Or is success the only defaulter?

We are very good in finding faults and criticism.

Bros, no one has it a sole responsibility to do good to others. It is the responsibility of all of us to do good and help the needy.
Why can't u start from the little u can afford. Stop waiting for wen u hv billions b4 u start helping.

Stop hating. Start appreciating even if u cannot render help.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Psoul(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Members tithe and offering wasted on a slay queen.

Why not use the money and build a school

I am not surprised at this comment. Even the Pharisees and the Sadducees said the same when Mary Magdalene broke that expensive fragrance at the feet of Jesus.
They said, why waste this oil, instead of saling it and use the money to feed the poor and the needy.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by holluphemydavid(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Real definition of success story
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

Hanty hisit ya mani?
enjoy your massage o jare
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Members tithe and offering wasted on a slay queen.

Why not use the money and build a school

A Sadducee spotted.. admin please take note

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.