Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45343 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by AlexReports(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Stephanie The Lady Corper Who Filmed Success Gets N2M Cash By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Mercyland [VIDEO]

2 million naira cash!!! Stephanie the Lady Corper who filmed little Success sent home from School cos of fees has just been given N2million cash by Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Mercyland Church in Warri.

Watch video
http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/stephanie-lady-corper-who-filmed.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHEKJc9X-SM

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by czarina(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Nonsense and Nigerians! undecided

363 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by itspzpics(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by hisgrace090: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Remain blessed prophet.

Nairaland hatters have been disappointed as the lady's life is being turned around.

Just move down below me and see as they're shading tears because their fellow poor person is about to be liberated from poverty.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Pabloosas(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Celebsnews: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na so this girl life take change.

Meanwhile, let me help y'all.

Watch the video below. She was just blushing and confused at the same time. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4y3-xP3vc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by eddyslim(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
This girl don blow las las

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by BabaAlabi: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Widespread poverty in nigeria may make us cynical but it shouldn't make us lose our humanity and sense of fairness. This lady helped propel the little girl's family to success. She played a big part, purposefully or not, in that family's lucky story and she deserves something. She did nothing wrong in crying out for justice.

For that family to shun her completely shows they were not only poor in finance but also poor in morals. I am just glad kind-hearted Nigerians still remain in this country.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by MPESA(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Believed it or not God used this little girl named success to bless her in finance and probably work will be very sure and easy for her upon completion of her NYSC and so many breakthrough coming her ways from this Success story.

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
As God don finally pick her call, First things first......with that 2m, she should feed well for like 1 month before thinking of investment... between this one and panla, I no know who dry pass.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by temmypotter(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
What?!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by davibid: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019

Such is life... as a matter of fact nothing happen by coincidence
Both herself and Success were meant to be blessed through this saga and that is exactly what is happening

Instead of questioning what she did to deserve this rewards just celebrate with her for this undeserving blessings and your turn will come. #DivineBlessings

#KINGBID

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Yuceeluv(f): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Her luck...

stop crying over it and pray for divine grace to locate you too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by froshroy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Las las life dun stew for her just like that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sylva1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Her cry is finally paying off!!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by IamPatriotic(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Social media will cause and spread the third World war!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by SEONaijaExpert: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
This is a joke too far. She's getting reward for what exactly? For a video she didn't send to instablog?

For her outcry for shaming the Success family for not giving her a share?

For what exactly?

For turning this generous act of Nigerians into a money making venture?

I am not understanding

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Stop lying on this innocent lady. She was the catalyst that propelled little Success into limelight and I don't see why she should not be appreciated.

That part about her mocking little Success are just malicious lies being peddled by Success's greedy parents who didn't want to appreciate Stephanie.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by psalmz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shame on nigeria ,what was the purpose of the 2m,bleep all of them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
hypocrisy everywhere...she is now rewarded for mocking success?

what how Nigerians will start doing viral videos to make more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by tiredoflife(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
eddyslim:
This girl don blow las las

Blow cos of 2million
Poverty na bastard grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Psyrus(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
And what did he do for the other kids who haven't paid their fees in the school? Or is success the only defaulter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
This matter never still end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Kendumazy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Misplaced priority

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Meliaen(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
They said she's not pretty. But she is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Noblefirstlady: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
what for exactly

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Members tithe and offering wasted on a slay queen.

Why not use the money and build a school

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Katty42: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Breakthrough can come from the most stupid thing u can think of..

Na d Grace everybody dey pray for..

No be who hustle pass dey get money pass

21 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Members tithe and offering wasted on a slay queen.
Why use the money and build a school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by femtex007(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hope we go rest now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by oloriLFC(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Make me see go find pikin wey I go video. I gass to blow undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.