Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45387 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
I heard precious parent are asking for their share grin

I knew someone will soon come to bless her after her rant. Good she didnt listen to many hypocrites nigerians like they were in her shoes wont feel sad of not getting anything..Abeg sister enjoy ur money, any which way to collect money is dis hard country is a way. Social media doing wonders lately

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sharpwriter(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Hmmmn ... with everything we dey see, na bizarre times we dey coz it seems that the invisible power that blesses people dey roam around looking for unlikely ways or person to choose people. It is according to setting and calibration we dont understand, but all I can say is that .... THIS WORLD, NA WAH ... wink smiley wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by mmclatino(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ok.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by rockh2065: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
ISSOKAY ME SELF WAN DEY POPULAR

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
stuffs4me:

Where is the proof that she mocked Success.
why will u record a video of a kid sent out of school and upload it?

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by shogsman(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:

Blow cos of 2million
Poverty na bastard grin

Make we hear joor!
That amount alone is enough to change someone's life forever. Cos say you get privilege no mean say others get.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
hypocrisy everywhere...she is now rewarded for mocking success?

what how Nigerians will start doing viral videos to make more

Shame on you. Where is your proof she was mocking the little girl
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sharpwriter(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
davibid:

Such is life... as a matter of fact nothing happen by coincidence
Both herself and Success were meant to be blessed through this saga and that is exactly what is happening

Instead of questioning what she did to deserve this rewards just celebrate with her for this undeserving blessings and your turn will come. #DivineBlessings

#KINGBID

Abi ..... the times are really Bizarre! smiley

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by iluvdonjazzy: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!
my dear that's how destiny works.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Celebsnews: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Olulinks:

Which life change? Where's Iyanya, Efe etc? Dash money nor dey make person rich!

Lol. They still got some money in their accounts bro. Jus not as rich as before, moreover, Stephanie ain't a musician, she go wise.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
stuffs4me:

Shame on you. Where is your proof she was mocking the little girl
I can see Ur IQ is very low...so u can't decipher the mockery in her

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Upton: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
Who told you she did the video to make mockery of the girl?
I think this is pure assumption.
I am not saying she did the video to help the girl either but we can't assume what it is or what it is not.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sunky97: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
A young man has been killed by a stray bullet allegedly fired by SARS operatives attempting to carry out a raid at Onipetesi junction, Lagos.
According to a witness, the operatives were in the area Sunday afternoon to arrest a guy for carrying dreadlocks when they shot indiscriminately. One of the bullets hit a guy watching an ongoing football match.

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYVTw9Z8Sg&pbjreload=10[/flash]
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Bobinovic: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
Ahh.... Bros this one pain you special.
Dem deduct am from your akant?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
I can see Ur IQ is very low...so u can't decipher the mockery in her

I can see your bitterness and black-belle.. Enemy of progress.

It is your type that will have serious stomach pain and sleepless nights just because your neighbor bought a car or got promoted at work.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by naturefellow(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This is a joke too far. She's getting reward for what exactly? For a video she didn't send to instablog?

For her outcry for shaming the Success family for not giving her a share?

For what exactly?

For turning this generous act of Nigerians into a money making venture?

I am not understanding
isn't it just ludicrous?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Romozo2: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
[
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by nzube89(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:

Blow cos of 2million
Poverty na bastard grin
lol Boss na big blow be that ,all hands are not equal .I need 300k to upgrade my business and here she just got 2m Just like that
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Dinho20(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
DON'T BE JEALOUS

IT'S HER TIME TO SHINE

HER TIME IS NOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by chudez0147(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
Is it your money?? Why E dey pain you??
The way of the Lord is not the way of man...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Rubbiish(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
oloriLFC:
Make me see go find pikin wey I go video. I gass to blow undecided
Lol

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Na just jealousy and hate dey do u. Nothing else. Ladies hating dia fellow ladies b like five and six.
Mtchwwwwww!!!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stagger: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meanwhile there are many pupils like Success all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
My dear, be realistic, a lady decided to show the public how a poor little girl craved for learning by going to school.i did not support d lady asking success family for appreciation,,but the girl's family didn't try at all by waiting until the lady voiced out
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by xoxocandy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
lucky her
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
stuffs4me:

I can see your bitterness and black-belle.. Enemy of progress.

It is your type that will have serious stomach pain and sleepless nights just because your neighbor bought a car or got promoted at work.
thank u......Ur education is handicapped
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ikorodureporta: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Money wey you for take renovate other schools & avoid a repetition...nansense!

Dear prophet fufeyin, u'r a 4kyn morra4ka...weda you wan turn her to otobo

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by HabaHaba: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Sorry to say, aunty, but your post reeks of sheer feminine JEALOUSLY!

QED

Quote, I go use you shine.... Waiting
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by darlenese(f): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
hypocrisy everywhere...she is now rewarded for mocking success?

what how Nigerians will start doing viral videos to make more

where, how and when did she mock success?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by JuanDeDios: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
As God don finally pick her call, First things first......with that 2m, she should feed well for like 1 month before thinking of investment... between this one and panla, I no know who dry pass.

Ha! God bless some people with bad mouth sha. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.