Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45381 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
why will u record a video of a kid sent out of school and upload it?

She said that the way the kid was talking was funny which indeed was funny. She did it fun but many of you have turned the word fun into mockery, funny Nigerians. Now, because of that fun abi na mockery, Nigerians are blessing two different families. Why are you people so bitter about this thing?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
hisgrace090:
Remain blessed prophet.

Nairaland hatters have been disappointed as the lady's life is being turned around.

Just move down below me and see as they're shadding tears because their fellow poor person is about to be liberated from poverty.
Maybe u should learn to spell shed before hurling insults at people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Make we hear joor!
That amount alone is enough to change someone's life forever. Cos say you get privilege no mean say others get.

Privilege? Because of what he posted? Dude is poor mentally and I'm sure that he's equally poor monetarily
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by hisgrace090: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe u should learn to spell shed before hurling insults at people

So telling you to stop hating is now an insult?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
maasoap:

She said that the way the kid was talking was funny which indeed was funny. She did it fun but many of you have said turned the word fun into mockery, funny Nigerians. Now, because of that fun abi na mockery, Nigerians are blessing two-way different families. Why are you people so bitter about this thing?
it was funny to her and she decided to upload it?....what if the video backfired and she was arrested ?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by henrysam(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
hisgrace090:
Remain blessed prophet.

Nairaland hatters have been disappointed as the lady's life is being turned around.

Just move down below me and see as they're shadding tears because their fellow poor person is about to be liberated from poverty.
To be poor no be wasa. As you wan make am your mates will be draggingbyiu back.
Even those at the top will be smashing your hands not to climb the ladder.
God make me your candidate of riches

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Valchinon(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
So 2M Na because?? I Bet U To Dash Me 20k Now Now To Show U Are Not Making Mouth
lol

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by fuckfuckman(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
learn to think deep....this scenario is exactly like that lunatic that was asked to spell 'collins'.the video was a mockery of the man's state,but later backfired.

a typical example of good Samaritan video that went viral was the picture/video of a family of lunatics that was posted by a corper in cross River/akwa ibom
Oga that one was for mockery. Because u can even hear them laugh at him.
That excuse was from success greedy family. That she did it to mock her. She said she did it because she likes the girl's boldness, she just posted it on instagram she doesn't know it will go viral.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Jaqenhghar: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
hisgrace090:

So telling you to stop hatting is now an insult?
hatting? LMAO
Ok I quit. I wont say anymore lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by fuckfuckman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Nonsense and Nigerians! undecided

Oga pastor helped the recorder while others help the girl. Pls help others than criticizing

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
it was funny to her and she decided to upload it?....what if the video backfired and she was arrested ?

She would be cautioned and released. If taken to the court, she would still cautioned because it wasn't a video showing the girl being abused or assaulted. Nothing incriminating about the said video but just privacy invasion. No big deal
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Oga that one was for mockery. Because u can even hear them laugh at him.
That excuse was from success greedy family. That she did it to mock her. She said she did it because she likes the girl's boldness, she just posted it on instagram she doesn't know it will go viral.
your last sentence tho
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ibmworld(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
maasoap:

She would be cautioned and released. If taken to the court, she would still cautioned because it wasn't a video showing the girl being abused or assaulted. Nothing incriminating about the said video but just privacy invasion. No big deal
u just contradicted urself
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by femi4: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Without Success being known, other kids hope would have been slim. The renovation of the school wouldn't have been fast tracked.

When one life is touch, it ll surely spread unto others

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Pragmaticman: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
av always said it that nigeria can never be a great nation because a larger percentage of nigerians are idiots who think from their anus.

The question is, why are they now dashing her money?
just because she recorded a video for fun, she is now an hero, Lol

if u mention me because u think am hating, then it means there is no brain in ur head, na sawdust dey there
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by toluleke(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

Guy you still they reason naija matter even God don dey regret say he created naija. Blacks need to be crap from earth they are the major problem in this world

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
That second picture thou embarassed
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Omudia11: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
They never shunned her. They already gave her 400k after the first day of the donation which amounted to 950k. She even forced the lady to go to the bank so she could view her account details and share the money with her .
BabaAlabi:
Widespread poverty in nigeria may make us cynical but it shouldn't make us lose our humanity and sense of fairness. This lady helped propel the little girl's family to success. She played a big part, purposefully or not, in that family's lucky story and she deserves something. She did nothing wrong in crying out for justice.

For that family to shun her completely shows they were not only poor in finance but also poor in morals. I am just glad kind-hearted Nigerians still remain in this country.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Omudia11: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Stephanie said it herself that she made the video for people to see and laugh so what exactly is your point?
stuffs4me:

Stop lying on this innocent lady. She was the catalyst that propelled little Success into limelight and I don't see why she should not be appreciated.

That part about her mocking little Success are just malicious lies being peddled by Success's greedy parents who didn't want to appreciate Stephanie.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:

Contradiction? For saying that her offence was minor and not injurious to the child? That the punishment would be caution and order to remove the video online? I salute your understanding!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Omudia11: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fool
Bonjoro:
Prophets go fire this girl tire .
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by jared007: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
Its amazing many Nigerians are ignorant. I was very okay with Stephanie until i read the story from Success family about Stephanie and her greed. I am amazed becos Stephanie is yet to deny the allegations.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Omudia11: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Look at this one. Wasn't she using Brazilian hair before?

Women are better managers of money and this is a fact even CBN governor relayed to the public and that is why according to him, the CBN prefares giving out loans to women.

A guy will get small money and start spending it on women and carrying prostitutes and declaring drinks for his friends whereas a woman spends on the needs of her immediate family and invests for the future.
Koolking:
You see some women and thinking. The girl is now wearing Brazilian and Peruvian hairs with the small money she has made to show she has arrived. A guy who would have invested the money for the future.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Myself2(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

Obviously the "prophet" wants to sleep with the girl
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Aphroditee(f): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
WarriAproko:
i have donated alotto orphanage without noise. Even gave beggers foods on the street on my birthday without noise.
And now you've just announced it. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ZoeyJ(f): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
ok
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ishawlar: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
5 10 20 50 100. Naira of the poor church member given to a slay queen all in the name of videoing a school girl? 2million just like that. Business is church!! Church is business

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congrats to her, she should invest the money wisely.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Egabs(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
BabaAlabi:
Widespread poverty in nigeria may make us cynical but it shouldn't make us lose our humanity and sense of fairness. This lady helped propel the little girl's family to success. She played a big part, purposefully or not, in that family's lucky story and she deserves something. She did nothing wrong in crying out for justice.

For that family to shun her completely shows they were not only poor in finance but also poor in morals. I am just glad kind-hearted Nigerians still remain in this country.
she wasn’t crying out for justice rather she is crying out to be compensated also or be giving some thing to
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by madjune(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
As God don finally pick her call, First things first......with that 2m, she should feed well for like 1 month before thinking of investment... between this one and panla, I no know who dry pass.

Folks like you mislead the ignorant into abuse of diet, eating junk just to be fat and look well fed.

Let me tell you, her body frame is most healthy and desirable.
Adding unnecessary fat will compromise her health in the long run.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by bjjose: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
If he easy go make video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.