Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45379 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by emi12(f): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wow! Just like that.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
And sucsss mother crying, I know the lady will blow
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by samdav925: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
A lot of ppl don't know the power of video recording

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by czarina(f): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Katty42:

Breakthrough can come from the most stupid thing u can think of..

Na d Grace everybody dey play for..

No be who hustle pass dey get money pass
Indeed
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Bonjoro: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Prophets go fire this girl tire .
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Koolking(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
You see some women and
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by BruncleZuma: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Public service with a reward is oshofree.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Seriously?! Prophet Jeremiah, you got it wrong with this one.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!
Why are you bitter?....go and do your video

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!
blessing will always be blessing, if not inform of pussy, it will be inform of spirit that will keep saying, favour !favour her!!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
what for exactly
for mocking success

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Olulinks(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Celebsnews:
Na so this girl life take change.

Meanwhile, let me help y'all.

Watch the video below. She was just blushing and confused at the same time. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4y3-xP3vc
Which life change? Where's Iyanya, Efe etc? Dash money nor dey make person rich!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
hypocrisy everywhere...she is now rewarded for mocking success?

what how Nigerians will start doing viral videos to make more

Where is the proof that she mocked Success.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
Why are you bitter?....go and do your video...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Why are you bitter?....go and do your video
typical reply of a Nigerian that hardly thinks

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Ubdavis(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=77154004]Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww! [/quot

Heart no be show glass. How sure are u of her intention.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by uzomanny(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Make person de calculate how much dem don give this babe o, cos laslas, we wan see wetin she go use d money do angry

All this show off sef, why not use that #2million to build a school where kids can learn

Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ozy4christ(f): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
jealousy is a dangerous disease, deal with it

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ishilove:
Seriously?! Prophet Jeremiah, you got it wrong with this one.

Is it your money?

Black belle.. Evil people. Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
is it ur money? tongue
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Adakintroy: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Am happy for her. Weda she do am for her own personal amusement or not. She did it. Carry do join at times.

Favor case..Sha na real favour. All this girl are naked in the online for fame.

The race is not to the swift.....time and chance happened to them all. I have indeed seen this happening under the sun

...tides in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood leads on to furtune.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by samdav925: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
A lot of ppl don't know the power of video recording ..

The lady try for the video though

But wait o ..from whose account

Are there no people in the church who have been loyal and attending that need such help,even small help of little amount..

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by PapaAdanna: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Misplaced priorities

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:

Blow cos of 2million
Poverty na bastard grin
So 2M Na because?? I Bet U To Dash Me 20k Now Now To Show U Are Not Making Mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sevo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Early stages of painment

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
All these na show biz . Download another hot love song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
tongue
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
tongue tongue
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Aphroditee(f): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
oloriLFC:
Make me see go find pikin wey I go video. I gass to blow undecided
Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Dacronym(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
As God don finally pick her call, First things first......with that 2m, she should feed well for like 1 month before thinking of investment... between this one and panla, I no know who dry pass.

She has Received money to the tune of millions b4 this sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.