Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta (8917 Views)

Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk / PHCN Workers Move To Disrupt Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by finesam(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2010
empty
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by idifu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
ibb, dokpesi and all his supporters should all be stoned to death
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Dotman01(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
Eboski:

He ruin nigeria when he was in office kil innocent pple. U can neva bleep ashawo twice.we can't be decieve twice in dis country.IBB SHOULD GO AND DIE include his followers who tink he's the best candidate 2 rule their family,but not nigeria.i rest my case til 2011
[b][/b]
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by oge4real(f): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2010
this is just a tip of what is to come.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by larezo2006(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2010
I WANT TO ENJOINED EVERY NIGERIAN CITIZEN TO PRAY TO GOD FOR HIS INTERVENTION OF THE COMING 2011 ELECTION THAT HE HIMSELF SHOULD CHOOSE A GOOD LEADER FOR US, because ALL THE NIGERIA LEADER ARE EGOCENTIC TO THE STAGE OF TARGETING REMOVAL OF SUBSIDE ON FUEL TO ENRICH THEMSELF AND AFFLIATED FAMILIES,IMEDIATELY THEY HOLD ON THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP, PLEASE LET EVERY INDIVIDUAL SEIZE THIS MEDIUM TO ASKED FROM GOD, HIS CHOOSEN NIGERIA LEADER THAT WILL HEARKEN TO THE CRY OF THE MASSES AT LARGE.
                 MAY GOD HELP US TO THE RIGHT LEADER.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by sofymoore(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2010
greatest nigerai students.great! great!! great!!! i think ibb who is not ony baraow but devil deserve more than thegave him.of course god will bless those student for thier dogded figth, all other students in other states shuld just follow suit.for the campainer he is a caward and he need not to be a nigerian i think he should be sent to congo dr. already he is a fool and if he doesnt stop he will regret campaining for a devil. BABAGINDA leave this country alone and go to hell.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by mechris: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2010
A friend of mine is of the opinion that he might win.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Solomon227(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2010

Sory that is an enemy of yours. Tell him he doesnt wish diz nation well
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Pukkah: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
mechris:

Opinion is like a nose, everybody has one. Let's wait and see.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Exponental(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2010
greatesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst of the greatest nigerian students ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by lazywealth(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2010
Mixed feelings, lipsrsealed
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by beeman80: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2010
IBB should clear the air before coming foward to make his intentions known to well meaning Nigerians.A lot of qusetions have been left unansawered by the former Military president.WHO KILLED DELE GIWA? AND WHO MASTER MINDED THE ANULMENT OF THE FREEST AND FAIREST ELECTION in the history of Nigeria?
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by ekea2001: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2010
Aluta Continua!
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by ud4u: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2010
Shameless old man
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by BigB11(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
I just feel very bad for these students. It is sad when you're driving without clearly knowing your directions or your final destination. These students are mostly lost and may never discover the right path for many years to come. They are pretty much stepping on their only hope to the greatness, but yet have absolutely no idea.
They disrupted IBB's campaign, but dance behind folks like Gbenga Daniels, Akala and others. I called their action smiling in the darkness, and the main question is, who are they fooling, because obviously they are in the darkness and can not be seen; they can not and will not stop the rain?

It is clearly certain that Jonathan can not and will not produce. So, please let move forward.

The only hope for this nation is to allow IBB to return asap to correct and make big things happen.

It is simply a common sense to understand that leading this nation effectively and efficiently @ this time requires nothing, but big balls, heavy connections and enormous experience.
Unfortunately for jonathan and others these requirements are not for sale, therefore, they do not have what it takes.  

What do we need?
We need an entity that completely understands what leadership is all about, an entity that can not be pushed or intimidated by any human being, an entity that listens attentively and also has the capability to make his own decisions charismatic body that will stand to support this country without any hesitation.

I am confident that IBB will lead this lovely country and the great people of Nigeria once again.

In fact, his past record or mistake makes him the best candidate around today in this country.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Ayowumie(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2010
Considering what he has done in the past, the thought of IBB for the presidency is scary, it is a night mare that needs to be violently prayed against. If IBB becomes a president, it would be a miracle if ASUU still remains as a unified union and u can as well be sure that with IBB as the president, there is no longer future for the already impoverished but brilliant Nigerian Youth.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by supereagle(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Olaolufred(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Ibo-made

Mr Evil Genius[b] this is the reception he will receive in all the Western States of Nigeria[/b].

I hope the Eastern people will not sell out. Nna with ego, I fear ooo.
That (Ego) is what other regions always use in dividing my Nna brothers.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by namdo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
i wonder why Ken Nnamani accepted to be IBB campaign manager ( if the news is true). What did he use to convince him? cash or position?, na waaaa.

if IBB wins obviously it would not be by fair voting.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Pukkah: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
Big B1:

In fact, his past record or mistake makes him the best candidate around today in this country.

What are those specific, measurable and non-ambiguous records? For example, our GDP which was $28.4billion in 1985 when Mr Babangida came in crashed to $21.4billion by the time he was stepping aside in 1993; a decline of about 25%!

Also, the exchange rate of Naira to Dollar fell from 0.89 in 1985 to 17.3 in 1993! Try and calculate the percentage fall!

These are the kinds of arguments I expect from those selling Babangida to us. I am not even talking about June 12 or some other issues that have not been proved like Dele Giwa, Gulf war windfall, etc.

Big B1, sell IBB to me and move beyond 'he is the only one that can do it'. Compare 1985 to 1993 in terms of GDP, interest rates, number of housing units, inflation rates, per capita income, Transparency International ratings (for corruption), armed robbery cases, road accident cases, maternal mortality rates, infant mortality rates, Human Development Indices, number of factories opened or shut down, power generation capacity, kilometres of roads tarred across the country, crime rates, etc.

Please convince me with numbers and I shall become one of the loudest campaigners of Mr Babangida. I promise.

Waiting. wink wink wink
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Vindy: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
IBB will be disgraced come 2011, make my words.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by vigasimple(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
Vindy:

IBB will be disgraced come 2011, make my words.

My concern is that the man IBB has NO GRACE so he may not be disgraced, but he will die and be roasted like a MARKET GOAT.

May his generation who partake in disgracing Nigeria never know peace.
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by abdurrazaq(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
Big B1:

I just feel very bad for these students. It is sad when you're driving without clearly knowing your directions or your final destination. These students are mostly lost and may never discover the right path for many years to come. They are pretty much stepping on their only hope to the greatness, but yet have absolutely no idea.
They disrupted IBB's campaign, but dance behind folks like Gbenga Daniels, Akala and others. I called their action smiling in the darkness, and the main question is, who are they fooling, because obviously they are in the darkness and can not be seen; they can not and will not stop the rain?

It is clearly certain that Jonathan can not and will not produce. So, please let move forward.
The only hope for this nation is to allow IBB to return asap to correct and make big things happen.

It is simply a common sense to understand that leading this nation effectively and efficiently @ this time requires nothing, but big balls, heavy connections and enormous experience.
Unfortunately for jonathan and others these requirements are not for sale, therefore, they do not have what it takes.  

What do we need?
We need an entity that completely understands what leadership is all about, an entity that can not be pushed or intimidated by any human being, an entity that listens attentively and also has the capability to make his own decisions charismatic body that will stand to support this country without any hesitation.

I am confident that IBB will lead this lovely country and the great people of Nigeria once again.

Why don't you start by feeling sorry for yourself because, it is now clear IBB is your only hope of survival and he is about to be disgraced openly. In as much as I don't really support this counter-rally by the student, I can't stand your stup!dity on issues that has to do with that animal in human form.

They don't have to distrupt the failed campaign to confirm his failure, they should have organise a campaign to help enlighten the masses on the good, the bad and how important it is for them to look beyond banners, parties and names when it is voting time. But, they already did, as inaccurate as it seems they are doing something to defend their future. The fact that they dance behind those you mentioned doesn't mean they will have to embrace IBB with open arms NEVER!!! They may be in the dark but, you are obviously not better to offer IBB as a solution.

Says Who? Why are you so sure about that? Then It may be clearly certain that IBB's 2011 ambition will fail. So I say we move forward cos, anyone moving withh IBB is definitely moving backward for ever

That return won't happen I promise you that.

Then If you think IBB is the man you must be high on Alomo

His past mistakes are the reasons he won't ever come close to the seat of power in this country

@topic, The student can organise rally to enlighten the masses on the importance of knowing who they vote for and why they vote for them. We don't have to turn to violence to pass across our message. We don't want to lose lives because of politicians that will probably still live peacefully among us after the election. The best and about the only weapon to fight corrupt politician is our VOTE. [size=20pt]VOTE WISELY[/size]
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Solomon227(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ Big looter

Big fool I have just confirmed u have cracks in your skull and ur brain must b leaking
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
4 most o' y'all, I feel U and how U feel. I'm not a supporter of IBB myself but seriously, if IBB were 2 win, do U think anything will happen? I 4 one know that nothing will happen just a couple of weak demonstrations where the demonstrators will state their demands, and IBB will promise to look into it and thats the end, business as Usual. lets not forget that many student union activists are today the key players in the current corrupt government. cool
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by yang(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
For the second time the IBB is not seen @ the flag-off of his campaing.

His pride and ego has always appalled me.
His hangers-on, bootlickers, sycophants, praise singers and asskissers are only waiting for his wallet to come out
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by niyish: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2010
IBB is living to his appellation "The Evil Genius" and his appearance now on the political field is not designed to win any election but to shed more blood of innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians. We should all be prayerful that God should REMOVE him miraculously than the way Abacha was called to hell before many lives are wasted over an unrealistic ambition from the moment it was conceived. cry embarassed shocked sad angry
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by sirvick(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2010
THIS IS NOT JUST PAY BACK TIME FOR THESE GUY BUT I THINK THIS IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BY OTHER POLITICIANS, IF THESE WERE JUST STUDENT THEY SHOULD TALK ABOUT THESE SOUTH EAST STRIKE,
THINK ABOUT THAT FIRST
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by lekanbar(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2010
IBB, Vision 1992: change to Nigerians grin

http://lekanbaruwa./
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by eewule(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ok,
pres-elect:

@yeswecan
thank you for showing some sense. i was wondering if everybody has gone crazy in nigeria. i'll rather those students use their energy and enthusiasm to turn out en masse on election day, and more importantly guard their votes and make sure no one steals the ballot box and that the elections are not rigged. if we start using violence to block the rights of politicians we dont like, we may be setting a horrendous precedence that may haunt us for decades if not centuries.

turn out en masse, use your vote, protect our votes, vote them out.

Democracy is a beutifull thing and everyone should have the right to campaign. But in IBB's case its different because by campaigning, he insults all Nigerians. If he cared to be elected the democratic way, he would have would have ended his campaign because of the majority of Nigerians that are agaignst him. But He himself does not intend to win this election the right way. but intends to use his influence and wealth to acquire as many votes votes and bribe any other obstacles to become president. Hence as earlier mentioned IBB's case is different. it is necessary to use terrorism, force, brutallity or whatever it takes to stop him. (Those who wait for the election, thinking they will not give him their vote should know that he is not fully rellying on your vote to win) - So act now and stop him. If this kind of (students) force is used against any other candidate, I will call that anti-democratic, but IBB is a different case
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by amibilomo: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2010
wonder sha never end oooooooooooooooooooo. shocked sad embarassed
Re: Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta by sessy2(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
the late yar'adua attended his campaign in virtually all the states of the federation, Babangida should do the same and see wat june 12 will do to him then he'll know how we feel bout the okigbo panel and the death of Dele giwa.IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara: Bandits "Unconditionally" Release 100 Persons After 42 Days / Edo North PDP Suspends Dan Orbih, Others / PDP In Talks With 11 Parties For Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.