Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists (27577 Views)

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by emmangrace: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Ratello:
This is the truth and I am too sure of one thing, Atiku will prevail at the court against Buhari and will be sworn in as the rightful President of Nigeria
He may be 100 times better but he was rejected by God and the people. Let him use his betterment in his houses & companies across the world.
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by jellington: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2019
God thank you for putting Obasanjo and his third force to shame.If Buhari had not won where could i have been today?These hopless looters would have been gloating around and start looting exercise again.God to you be the Glory.
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
SPOT-ON! though I voted the redundant ancestor in 2015, it took me just a year into his tenure to realise that my vote was WASTED!
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by miketayo(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Dannyset:
Did somebody just say Atiku will win at the court? Table tennis court or basketball court?

court na court
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by miketayo(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2019
emmangrace:

He may be 100 times better but he was rejected by God and the people. Let him use his betterment in his houses & companies across the world.

God and the people has nothing to do with our election... its all about who rigs best. APC won this one
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by Nasige(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2019
This man thinks an average Nigerian believes him any more, Obj spend all his life deceiving himself and the world, i ave never seen a leader that is so self centered than Obj he thinks Nigeria as a country is his own, he want every thing to be in his way, this same Atiku that he even dedicate part of his book to describe his level of corruption is that same person that he is praising i want Nigerians to support him just bcus Buhari refused to yield to his usual ways.
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by Charly68: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Show us which of the persons you recommended that has ever done us good , this Baba should ask God for forgiveness oo
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by Barzinime(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2019
And what business is Atiku running oo
I want to know

eleojo23:
Before nko?

Has Buhari ever run any successful business?
Re: Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists by Ratello: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
emmangrace:

This careless comment of yours is why people die in their sleep. You don't have to bring God in the same sentence with a bloody and demonic election that brought a demonic Buhari into power. Be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.