Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Advice Needed For A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed For A Friend (692 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For A Friend by Esomchi800(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please naira landers help me with advice for this my friend
He has a girl that he has been dating for quite sometime now
This guy loves the girl a lot and the girl as well loves him too but the problem is that thee girl keep stealing from him
Let's say anytime the girl ask the guy for money he gives or to her but whenever he drops his wallet in the room to take his bath or do something he always discovers that some money goes missing in the wallet this has persisted whenever he gives the girl in question money he even goes to the extent of asking her if it will be enough for her she will say Yes
But at the end of the day she ends up collecting collecting money from his wallet without his notice
Please how can he stop her from this
He loves this lady a lot and he is even thinking thinking of marrying her
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by HeWrites(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
angry

Come back later when you are ready to admit it's you.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by dingbang(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
You are even lying! Lying and stealing are same thing
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why are you encouraging such nonsense?

Please cut all ties with that girl.

Don't even think about marrying her because she'll render you and your generation broke and useless.

Stop wasting precious time and hand that thief over to the authorities. It's a crime to support a thief.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
How difficult is it to tell her? She's doing it cos she thinks she's smart. Best not to keep ur wallet with her
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Esomchi800(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
dingbang:

How honestly it isn't me am not even going to gt married self just a baby mama dats all I need
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Esomchi800(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
HeWrites:
angry
Come back later when you are ready to admit it's you.
It not me
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by dayleke: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
What do you mean collecting from his wallet?

She is stealing money from his wallet and collecting joor.
Say she be"Alajo" ni Abi agbero wey dey collect "orita money"?
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
only fools fall in love.

Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Sammah: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
smh

Re: Advice Needed For A Friend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
dingbang:
Well said

(1) (Reply)

The Whole World Are In Dare Need Of This / Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies / Who's Less Busy? Do This Task And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.