Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,920 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate (26311 Views)

Atiku Says INEC Refused To Release Documents Despite Collecting ₦‎6 Million / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by Agugbadin: 2:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Fake prophets every where in Africa
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by Imstrong2(m): 4:19am On Apr 03, 2019
obembet:

Spirit of ogbanje
mat 6:33 when you follow God and love the things of the kingdom everything you wished for in life will naturally follow you,it's a secret many christain have not discoverd.Without God you may spend your entire life pursuing desires that might not come,even if they come might not last or come with sorrow.God bless you dear,I know you have the heart to follow God and that's the best decision anyone can make.stick to a bible believing church,the world will hear you!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by CanadaOrBust: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Imstrong2:
mat 6:33 when you follow God and love the things of the kingdom everything you wished for in life will naturally follow you,it's a secret many christain have not discoverd.Without God you may spend your entire life pursuing desires that might not come,even if they come might not last or come with sorrow.God bless you dear,I know you have the heart to follow God and that's the best decision anyone can make.stick to a bible believing church,the world will hear you!

Stop mis-quoting the bible.
Here is what it says verbatim:

Matthew 6:31-33 New International Version (NIV)
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you NEED them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
----------
In other words, your NEEDS will be given unto u - not "everything u wished for in life"!
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2019
So, what actually was the Topic for that Sunday Service?
Probably, The wickedness of INEC to Rochas

The text would have bn taken from the book of Kings Making references on how King Nebuchadnezzar arrogated the place of God to himself just like INEC is doing in the case of Rochas and finally, God showed him that He(God) is truly the only God.
He promised Rochas that God will cast down INEC just the same way He humbled Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by Imstrong2(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Stop mis-quoting the bible.
Here is what it says verbatim:

Matthew 6:31-33 New International Version (NIV)
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you NEED them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
----------
In other words, your NEEDS will be given unto u - not "everything u wished for in life"!
mark 11:24 'what things so ever ye desire,when you pray,believe you have received and you will have them..'so you can see that God grant DESIRES..what you wish for can be a need.. where did you see me quote the Bible?its when one quotes that they can be a misquote in the first place,I only threw some lights to that scriptures because I believe the person concerned is familiar with that scripture..
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by CanadaOrBust: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Imstrong2:
mark 11:24 'what things so ever ye desire,when you pray,believe you have received and you will have them..'so you can see that God grant DESIRES..what you wish for can be a need.. where did you see me quote the Bible?its when one quotes that they can be a misquote in the first place,I only threw some lights to that scriptures because I believe the person concerned is familiar with that scripture..

Stop trying to be too clever by half. If u say "John 22", u just quoted the Bible. You mentioned a specific part of the Bible then went ahead to say what it never said.
Mark 11:24 talks about what happens IF u have strong enough BELIEF. Just as it says elsewhere you can move mountains with enough faith. Mathew 6, on the other hand, talks about what happens if u seek first the Kingdom - your NEEDS will be automatically supplied as a by-product. In the former u r focusing on what u want, in the later u r not. See the difference?
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by win3k: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2019
Joromi12:
What a dull pastor
He is dealing with dull Nigerians, can you imaging an idiot like this pastor being relevant in Slovakia or Taiwan?
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
He should keep quiet if he does not have anything to say, someone that held a whole Prof hostage, will that person represent well in the Senate?
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate by CID11: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2019
He should keep quiet. Maybe i should kidnap the Inec chairman, on gunpoint and let him declare me president of Nigeria. Anupam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament / Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.