Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? (9945 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Cosmass(f): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2010
I hear some men say they would rather marry or be with a not so pretty girl and have peace of mind rather than worrying about the next guy picking her up. And this was also what my ex said. Guys do you feel insecure? or what are your fears?
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Rocktation(f): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2010
Yeah go ahead. Give the likes of Mobo444 more threads to tell us how much they love black women.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by adosjun(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2010
Sowee gurl it is not an insecurity thing, It is jst dat most very beautiful gurlz r not discipline, they r promiscous, lack character,
for me if i c one who is and hv d package i desire in a wife, i rush her to d alter
N/b beauty/look is a perspective thing. To me there is no 8 in dis world.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Omolola1(f): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2010
Nope, this is where trust comes in
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by weedinLA: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2010
Cosmass:

I hear some men say they would rather marry or be with a not so pretty girl and have peace of mind rather than worrying  about the next guy picking her up. And this was also what my ex said. Guys do you feel insecure? or what are your fears?

Are you hot, cute or beautiful? Come meet me. After smoking you up in weed or emotionally when I am high, you'll later describe how it feels to get to sky 7 to your friends and not to me. And mind you, I will not answer your calls later.

Insecurity your A.S.S! May all di.cks smack it real DEEP!
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by 1102(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola1:

Nope, this is where trust comes in

hehehehe, trust my foot, u go old tey!

@post
this is a very interesting post, sadly u are 98% almost there,
pretty girls actually make their BF's insecure and give the guyz un-necessary tension and HIGH BP
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by weedinLA: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2010
--190--:

@post

pretty girls actually make their BF's insecure and give the guyz un-necessary tension and HIGH BP

I would rather pretty girls comment on this. You not even pretty and you are talking. Go have a backseat girl.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Omolola1(f): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2010
mschew, what's the essence of saying u love a gurl if u dont trust her
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by weedinLA: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola1:

mschew, what's the essence of saying u love a gurl if u dont trust her

That's just because you two could have a heart connection? Have you ever had a heart connection with someone you love or don't love? It happens honey and you just can't f**king help it. It's nature at its best or worst depending if it's positive connection or negative. Damn, it happened to me and I pray it doesn't no more. Now I hate Asian girls, Zap them!!!!
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Omolola1(f): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2010
this is about no connection, its about being in love and trusting that person you are in love with
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by 1102(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2010
rubbish,
pretty gurls can Kill a man within minutes!
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Omolola1(f): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2010
Ok, if u say so
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by DrCork: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2010
Pretty girls, Yes, but not the ones in Nigeria. They look like men.

Last time i went on holiday and wa taken to a night club, I refused to dance with any female. They looked too masculine
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Omolola1(f): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2010
lmao
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by sexylogan(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2010
@ Poster: dating a very pretty girl can be very tryin if u'r not sure of urself or her attachment to u. Gone out with 3 very pretty girls before and at times, it wasnt funny. Imagine ur girl bein so pretty dat men stop and toast them in front of u-i'm not talkin about smal boys u can insult i mean men ur father's age who are heavily loaded. I just thank God that the girls always excused themselvs and we wud laf over it later. But it's great if a very beautiful girl is urs and is dedicated to u.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Alomaja: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
No they don't, only if the guy doesn't trust d girl that s wen he feel insecure.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by 1102(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
sexylogan:

@ Poster: dating a very pretty girl can be very tryin if u'r not sure of urself or her attachment to u. Gone out with 3 very pretty girls before and at times, it wasnt funny. Imagine your girl bein so pretty dat men stop and toast them in front of u-i'm not talkin about smal boys u can insult i mean men your father's age who are heavily loaded. I just thank God that the girls always excused themselvs and we wud laf over it later. But it's great if a very beautiful girl is urs and is dedicated to u.

Gbam uve said it all,
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by chillbabe(f): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
Well am a beautifull women and all do am married men still toast me even when am with my husband but i allways put them in there place cause my husband is the most handsome guy on this earth. Imagen a halfcast married to a Nigerian living in Nigeria and we have our own bussiness i am well endowed cause i took after my black inheritance but i am very light in complecion no one can trash my handsome BLACK NIGERIAN HUSBAND no matter how rich or well connected u are. And i always tell him how hjandsome he is even when we were struggeling when we first came to Nigeria. So not all girls or women are the same.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by 1102(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^

Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola has said it all,

Pretty or ugly, it doesn't matter much.

Even my sister also says such of handsome guys, so those that mean every one has to make do with not so cute people.

Trust is the issue, many beautiful females have fidelity and so trust have to come in, in place of regular suspicion.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by DrCork: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
chillbabe,  ( am a beautifull women)??     Madam no oofeince   but did u ever complete primary school?
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by 1102(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
Dr Cork:

chillbabe,  ( am a beautifull women)??     Madam no oofeince   but did u ever complete primary school?

Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2010
Except if their men are not sure of themselves.

As for me, the prettier the better for my company.

I want my woman to make me walk tall.
Personally I am not attracted to any woman who is not pretty and sexy.
That is why I prefer attractive highly gifted female models.

But I know guys who are even afraid to introduce you to their fine girlfriends.

ONLY "UGLY" GUYS FEEL INSECURE WITH PRETTY GIRLS.
NOT WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE GEORGE CLOONEY AND 6FT 3 INCHES TALL.

Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by DrCork: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
Pretty girls in Europe YES, Pretty girls in Nigerian, HELL NOO (no oofeince)
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by adosjun(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
Insecurity is a thing dat come with low self esteem. Build ur confidence, When a beautiful woman knows u don't give a damn tyme on her toaster, she wonders may be u don't love her and she works 4 ur love,
Beauty or not na one thing them dey offer,
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
@CORK, you don come this morning shey,

How u dey>

Wetin chill babe do you na
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by 1102(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
adosjun:

Insecurity is a thing dat come with low self esteem. Build your confidence,  When a beautiful woman knows u don't give a damn tyme on her toaster, she wonders may be u don't love her and she works 4 your love, 
Beauty or not na one thing them dey offer,

the thing in between their legs! 
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by DrCork: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
Dunpozo, bro Chill babe start her sentense with: Am a beautifull babe
Bro, her english grammer can make a ship crash (no oofeince)
undecided
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by Skidoc(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
chillbabe:

Well am a beautifull women and all do am married men still toast me even when am with my husband but i allways put them in there place cause my husband is the most handsome guy on this earth. Imagen a halfcast married to a Nigerian living in Nigeria and we have our own bussiness i am well endowed cause i took after my black inheritance but i am very light in complecion no one can trash my handsome BLACK NIGERIAN HUSBAND no matter how rich or well connected u are. And i always tell him how hjandsome he is even when we were struggeling when we first came to Nigeria. So not all girls or women are the same.

Blah.
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by DOAweb(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
@Cork

What issues have u got with black women?

Is it black women in general or naija women specifically?

Have you been used and dumped?

Left hanging on the alter?

What exactly is it?  

Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by DOAweb(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2010
chillbabe:

@chillbabe

What do you mean by 'halfcast'?
Re: Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? by albridge(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
Sowee gurl it is not an insecurity thing, It is jst dat most very beautiful gurlz r not discipline, they r promiscous, lack character,

so there you have it ladies. its not all about insecurity, its the fact that most of the time fine girls dont have any else to offer but a pretty face. no manners, stupid pride, they cant cook, they are spoilt, in fact, they are usually a mess and we really don't want to add all this to the league of problems already associated with being with the average woman do we undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men / Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult / Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.