Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper (7120 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by gistvicreports: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A slay mama was seen grinding pepper in a funny way that made people react. Gistvic Reports.

She was seen hitting the pepper as she looked away to avoid the pepper from entering her eyes.

Men Can You Marry This Kind Of Lady??

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/see-how-slay-mama-was-caught-grinding.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by gistvicreports: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2019

1 Share

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Fidecoo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
gistvicreports:
@Gistvic.com

A slay mama was seen grinding pepper in a funny way that made people react. Gistvic Reports.

She was seen hitting the pepper as she looked away to avoid the pepper from entering her eyes.

Men Can You Marry This Kind Of Lady??

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/see-how-slay-mama-was-caught-grinding.html
K
Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
, hahahaha. Funny
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by dukeprince50: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
wat is this again na, all these slayers that don't even know how a kitchen looks like.
Cook deh can't cook,
pepper, deh cant grind.
If dem boil water, dem go burn am.
and their mother will be billing an innocent man saying its bride wealth

2 Likes

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by jeff1607(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
raising the girl child is becoming difficult these days

1 Like

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Chepos1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Can she make a gud wife?

3 Likes

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lmao. Same person that'll goobble pennís in seconds.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5185502_0mlxqg0_gif05b4402b9533e5f8ba062a5a72e32795

5 Likes

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
This made me LOL

2 Likes

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by ictjobber: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by happybee: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shildren of nowadays...
undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Kharol1234: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
does poses eh d grl cum b like snake wer catch rat......rubbish slay mama if na dick nw... Na A1 she go get..
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Emilokoiyawon: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
She can't slay, she can grind pepper, please what is she good for?

2 Likes

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by paix(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
All these noodles and fried eggs ladies. I pity their husbands.

1 Like

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by midolian(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abeegi... angry

She was not caught grinding pepper...she is just doing it to gain cheap attention

4 Likes

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
wow,who else noticed that nice position she displayed?she go good for doggygrin

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by ibrutex(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
seriously! look at that environment This is not hygenic
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by IAmSkinny: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
wat is this again na, all these slayers that don't even know how a kitchen looks like.
Cook deh can't cook,
pepper, deh cant grind.
If dem boil water, dem go burn am.
and their mother will be billing an innocent man saying its bride wealth
as if you can do those things you listed lipsrsealed
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by anochuko01(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2019
ishilove
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Gosj01(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Everyone is now a slayqueen and slaymama.

Rubbish and Etisalat network.

I sell super clean and cheap laptop. More in signature.
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by dukeprince50: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

as if you can do those things you listed lipsrsealed

slayer spotted, sorry for listing out things you can't do, I mean no harm. Good morning, have a nice day ahead
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Ishilove: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2019
anochuko01:
ishilove
Can I help you?
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
slayer spotted, sorry for listing out things you can't do, I mean no harm. Good morning, have a nice day ahead
yes i'm a slayer.

Morning…have a nice day too
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by anochuko01(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:
Can I help you?
most definately. why were you grinding pepper like that?
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes i'm a slayer.

how many people you don kill tongue
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2019
JjBankys:
how many people you don kill tongue
abeg oo i never kill person for my life oo grin
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Popmaster2019(f): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2019
There is nothing slay about this mama
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by dukeprince50: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes i'm a slayer.

awwn, my comment was sarcastic and suppose to get u a little upset and throw tantrums at me so I can have fun toying wit u.
I respect d way u handled it though. I lost d fight even before it started.
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
awwn, my comment was sarcastic and suppose to get u a little upset and throw tantrums at me so I can have fun toying wit u.
I respect d way u handled it though. I lost d fight even before it started.
lol why should get angry?
you didn't insult me smiley
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Her yansh too dry.... mtcheew
Re: See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper by Headlesschicken(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
undecided Cat fish...

(1) (2) (Reply)

"So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? / I Need A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.