Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? (10428 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Girl846(f): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2010
Guys have you treated a good ex-girlfriend badly?
A girl that has done nothing bad to you (cheating, lies, manipulation, money extortion etc) but for whatever reason - maybe you were immature, got bored with her or wanted to have fun with other girls - and treated her very bad which caused her to dump you or caused you to jilt her?

Looking back on it, how do you feel about your treatment of her - Do you regret treating her bad and not appreciating her? Do you regard her as 'the one that got away' or do you not care about her anymore?

If you could meet her again, what would you do?
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by adosjun(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2010
Gurl, men are humans no matter how macho we act in public, we cry n worry badly when due to lust,greed and foolishness we lose d lady dat is suppose to be d mother of our children. Wen lady cry in public we do so in our closet wen no one sees us.
If d one i'm wit does not hv d quality to be d mother of my baby i will go beg my gud ex-lady to come back becos gud ladies r nt easy to come by. Everything is about attachment , U know wat i mean L things
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2010
immaturity played a huge part and i regretted it for yrs.
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by A40(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2010
Reminds me of that old R.Kelly song "When a woman's fed up" I don't know how to cry over spilled milk so i'd probably accept my fate cos even if you meet her and she takes you back its just not going to be the same
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by ice234: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2010
not wen u gat a new one
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2010
Comparing my ex to my present, The ex is century past HISTORY for real. Bunch of atitude wahala, grin
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by 1102(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2010
A silly question all the way from New york!!
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Marhoski(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2010
^mr stupid
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Marhoski(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2010
190 mr stopid
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by 1102(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2010
^^ so u just answered and insulted yourself~ DANG!
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by ice234: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2010
no insults plz
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2010
I miss my ex so so much , wished i had the chance to make amends , thus far i m yet to meet someone as good as she was .

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Girl846(f): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
--190--:

A silly question all the way from New york!!

and how is this a silly question?
Re: Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly? by Youngpo413: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Maybe

(1) (Reply)

Photos +18 (woman With Two Vagina Hole Disvirgined Twice) / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.