Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? (7654 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by NaijaSisi(f): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
Responsible guys, wit a correct head on them, should feel like jumping up and thanking God for blessing them with something, many people across the world are desperately longing for.
Those guys (and im sure even women) who think otherwise are just ignorant and need to wake up and come out from their Ideological, nonsensical beliefs and see any child they bear as a gift from God no matter their gender.
If there are no more girls, how would the boys come about in the first place. Nonsense!!  angry  angry
Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by ada24: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2010
deepthroat:

My uncle left his wife because she had ONLY 3 girls. Many a Naija man has married another woman because the first didnt have a boy. Yes it is still happening. It is not a figment of the researchers imagination. We thank God for education but there is still a long road ahead.

what is with this medieval thinking - boy or girl does it matter. I have seen families where the sons are absolutely useless and the daughters are the ones feeding the parents.

seriously if people knew how backwards some of this thinking is they would really stop, i mean someone on NL is complaining that their son is left handed - I mean i knew this was an issue for some people but to publically voice ur concern is shameful.
Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2010
ada,
tell them abeg! i wonder how such people having this boy child mentality would have felt at the time
when the parents of dora akunyili or any of the other female ministers or presidents were born?  wink
Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
A "guy i am talking to" told me he wanted only 1 girl undecided but two boys angry
Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
mzdark,
that guy must be living in the past.
Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by plappville(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
A child is a child, what is important is having a healthy baby.
Any Man. Who Will feel sad just becos hé was told that his baby to be is a girl should not even think of having a child at thé first place. Why having problem with gender? I dont fancy this research even with thé facts.
A solid marriage cannot break only because couples ve only female children.
It's high Time we grow up and stop this gender arguements. Couples should give good éducation to whatever gender of child they have.

1 Like

Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 04, 2010
George_D:

mzdark,
that guy must be living in the past.

who 190my boyfriend?
Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by sexylogan(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Poster;
I want my first child to be a girl. I pray about it almost everyday. I'd be ecstatic at the news of a baby girl cool
Re: Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

who 190my boyfriend?

e be like say you like this 190 no be small o! i hope you both hook up for good eventually. wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / Should A Working Couple Split The Bills? / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.