Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (62015 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by mrgreen4real(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
If Na naija, many of them fo don carry belle
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by idonhammer: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
JjBankys:
Why don't u enter Accra and see things for yourself.Aswear u go fork sote your sperm go finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ghana women wey black pass Nightundecided most of them look like shemales grin grin very ugly disgusting creatures grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by dreyton(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chai abeg how much is the transportation to Ghana, God punish vaseline [sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by pansophist(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Somebody lecture me abeg, what is the connection between nurse and promiscuity ?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by XavierD(f): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some men are generally intimidated by Alfa females
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by HOMOTOYOSI10: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
vibbb:

No offense, it's generally bliv that nurses and lawyers don't make a good home.

It's either their waywordness or arrogance, especially those with bad up bringing and orientation.

But then, respect to our nurses.
Hmm, lawyers? never heard of that...
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by deltateam: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Icon79:
But why would any dude approach them anyway? If they are the ladies shown in the pic, they are some of the most unattractive girls I've seen ... so it makes sense if the guys are staying away.

O pari

They are not ugly compared to some girls that are married.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
because u people are notoriously known to be promiscuous

Spot on brother...very promiscuous
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
id4sho:
Nurses na Ashawo na, Guymen i lie

You said the truth bro I have four sockets who are nurses

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by DavSagacity(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
because u people are notoriously known to be promiscuous
Fallacy of Generalization
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=77317081][/quote] Na I'II pass grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by KingWarri: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
JjBankys:
Ghana women too black grin grin and most of them are not good looking lipsrsealed

the few wen u see.... go Ghana make u see for ur self..... Black girls dey every African country so picking Ghana out alone is a no no...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Komu1048(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Please I'm jus curious... Are there ghanian on NL
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Adakintroy: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
vibbb:

No offense, it's generally bliv that nurses and lawyers don't make a good home.

It's either their waywordness or arrogance, especially those with bad up bringing and orientation.

But then, respect to our nurses.

Which one una go come marry sef. Every woman get coma. Una good?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Polynews post=77303415]Some beautiful Ghanaian female nurses have lamented how men are not approaching them anymore for a serious relationship.

These worried Nurses have disclosed exclusively to Fnnewsroom.com that they are reaped for marriage but no man is approaching them for a serious relationship or marriage proposals.

According to them, Ghanaian men are scared to approach them for a serious relationship which will lead to marriage.

They added that their families are now putting pressure on them to get married and this has become a headache to them now.

Ghanaian Female nurses lament

They said;
“We are getting old by the day and no man is approaching us for a relationship or marriage proposal. We are worried. What is wrong with us that men can’t ask for our hand in marriage."

https://grandmarketsquare.com/men-are-not-bold-theyre-scared-to-approach-us-ghanaian-female-nurses-lament

Thank God for Nigeria Nurses
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by mob4ever: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is okay, how many are u girl's? U can all come I will marrie u all. Nija men are capable, Ghana men are slow
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

You said the truth bro I have four sockets who are nurses
And you might be a police officer or a politician
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by mob4ever: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
How many are u girl's? Come and meet me in maiduguri I will marrie u all,Ghana men are slow jor

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
KingWarri:

the few wen u see.... go Ghana make u see for ur self..... Black girls dey every African country so picking Ghana out alone is a no no...
grin grin I live in Ghana for two years( Kumasi) so trust me I know what am talking about, their women are not attractive .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by pacespot(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
that statement "men are not bold to approach us" shows why they are not getting married soon. it means these women are rude and repulsive, which is why no man wants to ask their hand in marriage. how can you say men are afraid of you, are you a masquerade or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Jaqenhghar: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Prime1:
Na by force to marry undecidedNa by force to marry
I wonder. Its not like they have anything tangible to bring
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Jaqenhghar: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
pacespot:
that statement "men are not bold to approach us" shows why they are not getting married soon. it means these women are rude and repulsive, which is why no man wants to ask their hand in marriage. how can you say men are afraid of you, are you a masquerade or something?
Look at the excuse sef... that their families are putting pressure on them so its not as if they want to marry to live and be loved. Make dem dey there. Thats how Charlize Theron was talking about how mem need to grow a pair and ask her out
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by donb06: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
XavierD:
Some men are generally intimidated by Alfa females
a female can't be ALFA ooo..... make Muslims no hear am for ur mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Legendguru: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
no. men are bold.they are scared of going broke .its hard to tell a hustler from a serious girl .nollywood yeyebrities clout chasing and.finesing men.i guess its same.in.ghana. women need.to humble themselves like our parents did and.stop the forming and fake slaying
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Clickairtravels: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Nurses be like jahey jachie.
This one don mad ni
���
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Gkemz: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Most women with complicated relationship make themselves unapproachable at their prime age when and they get to 30s they become more attached to their careers, at mid 30s they become so worried due to societal pressure.
At that moment, they no longer consider how rich the man is, all they want is any responsible man who can marry and impregnate them before menopause sets in. Even if the man is not financially stable, these women are ready to finance the marriage so long as he's responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by koyyess: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
The main problem here is not that you are not being approached but the fact that you are being pressured.

I hear say una be hot cake for obodo oyibo.

Stop looking at the 'floor', look 'ahead' of you.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by mikejj(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
martolux:
There is one one nurse in the pics......Can you spot her??
.. women go kee you...the nurse on low cut...your eye no good.. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by mikejj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
dreyton:
Chai abeg how much is the transportation to Ghana, God punish vaseline [sub][/sub] undecided
body dey scratch you to go there abi....no con run reach there con c wetin u no plan... grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Ohraybs(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Polynews:
Some beautiful Ghanaian female nurses have lamented how men are not approaching them anymore for a serious relationship.

These worried Nurses have disclosed exclusively to Fnnewsroom.com that they are reaped for marriage but no man is approaching them for a serious relationship or marriage proposals.

According to them, Ghanaian men are scared to approach them for a serious relationship which will lead to marriage.

They added that their families are now putting pressure on them to get married and this has become a headache to them now.

Ghanaian Female nurses lament

They said;
“We are getting old by the day and no man is approaching us for a relationship or marriage proposal. We are worried. What is wrong with us that men can’t ask for our hand in marriage."

Source

Go wash head for River Nile.. � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.