Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Lie Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lie Challenge (1138 Views)

BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lie Challenge by Sweetcrush(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Let's see who's master in lying. My infinix hot6X can cash out money just like the ATM. What can yours do? grin #Challenge begins![/b][b]
Re: Lie Challenge by nifemi25(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
I have Buhari direct number on my hot6x pbone.
Re: Lie Challenge by Oluromantic: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
I dreamt of you and I in the pool last night. When I woke up I was surprised.. I told my elder sister, and she confirmed she likes your disposition since she saw you. What do you think
Re: Lie Challenge by sinator(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sweetcrush:
Let's see who's master in lying. My infinix hot6X can cash out money just like the ATM. What can yours do? grin #Challenge begins![/b][b]

You are not stupid..
Re: Lie Challenge by Sweetcrush(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
sinator:

You are not stupid..
You are not a fool!
Re: Lie Challenge by Sweetcrush(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
nifemi25:
I have Buhari direct number on my hot6x pbone.
It's not as of I'm calling you a liar o. But bros u ma reason am.�
Re: Lie Challenge by Sweetcrush(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oluromantic:
I dreamt of you and I in the pool last night. When I woke up I was surprised.. I told my elder sister, and she confirmed she likes your disposition since she saw you. What do you think
And you think I will even appear in your dreams? Ha hahahaha!!!
Re: Lie Challenge by sinator(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sweetcrush:

You are not a fool!
Hey be a little more creative. You just changed one word. Bllrrr use your head if you have one.
Re: Lie Challenge by Sweetcrush(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
sinator:

Hey be a little more creative. You just changed one word. Bllrrr use your head if you have one.

Oga 'creativity.' What has your creativity done for our country? If you had an atom of common sense, you will know that you don't really have sense and stop unveiling your stupidity publicly. Stay off my mentions or quote me again and receive sense this time. Ewu Hausa!
Re: Lie Challenge by sinator(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Sweetcrush:

Oga 'creativity.' What has your creativity done for our country? If you had an atom of common sense, you will know that you don't really have sense and stop unveiling your stupidity publicly. Stay off my mentions or quote me again and receive sense this time. Ewu Hausa!
there is no need for going to far. I have solved problems you don't even know existed. I can't solve this country's problem, the country is too corrupt for that. However ranting with you won't change anything.

Sorry for playing your "lieing game" With you.
The comment i made and the amount of vex you are showing, do not correlate.

Just for the record i am an Igbo guy.
Once again sorry, have fun bro.

Peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Lie Challenge by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2019
you don't give blow jobs
Re: Lie Challenge by Sweetcrush(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
sinator:
there is no need for going to far. I have solved problems you don't even know existed. I can't solve this country's problem, the country is too corrupt for that. However ranting with you won't change anything.

Sorry for playing your "lieing game" With you.
The comment i made and the amount of vex you are showing, do not correlate.

Just for the record i am an Igbo guy.
Once again sorry, have fun bro.

Peace ✌

Say all that craps to the birds. Peace!
Re: Lie Challenge by Biglittlelois(f): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
What an educative thread, deserves to be on front page, for intelligent minds only.
Re: Lie Challenge by sinator(m): 5:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:
What an educative thread, deserves to be on front page, for intelligent minds only.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lie Challenge by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Sir Kazeem?

1 Like

Re: Lie Challenge by Biglittlelois(f): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
OneSentence:

Sir Kazeem?

Yeah cheesy cheesy
Re: Lie Challenge by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yeah cheesy cheesy
lol...ok

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What This Lady Did To Ungrateful Man After She Cooked For Him / Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / Ddddf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.