Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (5580 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / Share Your Worst Date Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by HeWrites(m): 5:35am On Apr 09, 2019
MissRaine69:
You then find yourself , closing the laptop, putting your head in your hands and then wondering how many brain cells have you murdered reading all that.

I swear..

As I dey read that useless thing he wrote... Headache is catching me at the same time.. Chai
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by uthlaw: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2019
you try but las Las u no try,u supposed buy them the fish,then u go eat both of them fish because them cheap pass the fish!
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Go to Ikeja Shoprite on Weekdays between 12 to 4pm, you'll see those girls loitering around. They would happily straff for a slice of pizza.

The guy no play that game well. He should have bought the fish and taken it to his room. Snap it and send to the geh. Tell her he's flexing at home and the fish is for her but if she's not open to staffing, she should bounce. Ask her what drink she and her friend would take.

I bet you, that girl would come with her friend. Even if she decides to go home, the aroma of grilled fish she missed won't allow her sleep.

You never know some girls. Their throats are so long, them fit use am tow motor.

Na so oo....most girls nowadays no even want all this long thing relationship talk. Just go straight to the point( Yes/No)
no be fight oo. If we see good girls we know them now, no be all this scam relationship wey them go use billing kill person.
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Starboytwo(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Go to Ikeja Shoprite on Weekdays between 12 to 4pm, you'll see those girls loitering around. They would happily straff for a slice of pizza.

The guy no play that game well. He should have bought the fish and taken it to his room. Snap it and send to the geh. Tell her he's flexing at home and the fish is for her but if she's not open to staffing, she should bounce. Ask her what drink she and her friend would take.

I bet you, that girl would come with her friend. Even if she decides to go home, the aroma of grilled fish she missed won't allow her sleep.

You never know some girls. Their throats are so long, them fit use am tow motor.
chai
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by ImaIma1(f): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
leonard002:
Op, how old are you

Good question
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by ImaIma1(f): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2019
All i see is two kids playing games
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Osinachi00(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
johnkey:
You lost the pussy at the end mumu, you coulda bought fish for her and chop her fish + her friend's fish sef. I mean eja tutu.
mumu the girl is not a runs girl, if she was a runs we could have talked price before meeting. I know happenings on ground we were trying to be friends at first not Bleep
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Osinachi00(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2019
uthlaw:
you try but las Las u no try,u supposed buy them the fish,then u go eat both of them fish because them cheap pass the fish!
You never see anything girl wey no worn open leg for you no go open even if u buy the hotel for her. abi u worn force her or rape her? I don't force or rape girls please
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Osinachi00(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Element04:

Na so oo....most girls nowadays no even want all this long thing relationship talk. Just go straight to the point( Yes/No)
no be fight oo. If we see good girls we know them now, no be all this scam relationship wey them go use billing kill person.
exactly
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by karli4nia(m): 1:31am On Apr 12, 2019
@ OP what u did was So damn wrong. I think you need all kinds of growing up to do.Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? / This Couple’s Pre-wedding Photo Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.