Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Do You Truly Love Your Addiction To Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Truly Love Your Addiction To Sex? (488 Views)

Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Truly Love Your Addiction To Sex? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
A popular preacher titled a book "slaves who love their chains". Addiction is one thing, the battle to be free from addiction is another thing, and the "battle" not to be free is another thing. Truly, some people won't wish to be free from sexual bondages because of it's pleasure. Even if their is an open cheque saying "you will loose your appetite to bondage", some people will prefer to keep the bondage...

Sexual bondage is sometimes hard to let go because of it's pleasure, but at the long run, it could lead to disaster..

Folks, to be sincere, do you want to be free from sexual addiction?
Re: Do You Truly Love Your Addiction To Sex? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
hell No sir

Re: Do You Truly Love Your Addiction To Sex? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
no, I am human, I must be addicted to somethings. I love dz one

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Give My Dogs For Adoption And Relocate To Texas? / If You Make At Least 3k Xtra Cash Daily Like Me Will You Let Your Bf Or Gf Know? / Lady Shares Her Experience At An ATM Stand Which Had More Than 20 Guys In Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.