Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos (32040 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by wandeykul(f): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2019
majamajic:
see as that gun was just there, instead he prefer holding his phones,

I wonder the kinda training these guys went through,
Mumu guy, can you do half of the training?So you expect him to hold gun every minute. .pls if you don't have sense,you can borrow..
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by kenodrill: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2019
She doesn't look happy....
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2019
I can't do this shiit especially if she's no virgin,if you know you really wanna marry her,just knack her belle and watch her kneel down with her village people to propose to you. undecided
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Isoduwa(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2019
highdon:
being unemployed ND staying at home is not easy oh palm oil will finish dey will say u drank it

My guy hide your ND make you enter street make you start comeandmarry.com

1 Like

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Is better this lady, go and look for real husband not already dead men in uniform.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by saydfact(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2019
WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO......

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
wandeykul:
Mumu guy, can you do half of the training?So you expect him to hold gun every minute. .pls if you don't have sense,you can borrow..

am not expecting him to carry gun all day , but normally the gun should be under his care.

that gun is not under his care, u call me mumu, in real life I don't think u can do that, enjoy NL freedom.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by yerbamate: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Trending video of soldier that propose to his girlfriend in a restaurant after coming back from battle ground.

See more photos and watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/after-battle-ground-soldier-propose-to.html

cheesy Looks impressive.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Nor be soldier dey carry beards so
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by omoharry(f): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
PussyKing:
This girl is an aspiring widow, why would you accept a Nigerian solder??
If all men would stay back and avoid the army like a plague becos they would be tagged as potential dead husbands and wives by thier fellow citizens then who would man our borders or put their lives on the line to fight off our enemies while we sleep well at night?? if you think it os just a job then can you do it? yet it is an important job than must be done if not you wont have a country and you will like be in an IDP/refugee camp somewhere begging for food and water
Now you have the opportunity to type this nonsense because you have some relative peace around you , just know that they are men and women having sleepless night fighting off terrorist,getting killed and their body splintered...so that your throat wont be slit off while you and your family sleep well at night..you are an ingrate..you don't deserve any one putting their lives on the line protecting your ass..this is why no one would put their lives on the line to make things right in this country becos of ingrates like you.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2019
thats not a Nigerian soldier....

OgbanjeProphet:
Congrats to that soldier,
(1) for coming back safely from a suicidal mission which is serving Nigeria as a southern soldier, and
(2) for his engagement marriage.

Long life and beta marriage.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Iruosonobrugwhe:
thats not a Nigerian soldier....

OK. Thanks for the information.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by mfm04622: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2019
majamajic:
see as that gun was just there, instead he prefer holding his phones,

I wonder the kinda training these guys went through,

If e easy like that, you too go join!
So you no see say the mounted gun is his main gun while the rifle is to protect himself if terrorists are too close for the mounted gun to be effective?
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by majamajic(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
mfm04622:

If e easy like that, you too go join!
So you no see say the mounted gun is his main gun while the rifle is to protect himself if terrorists are too close for the mounted gun to be effective?

this gun can drop from that position , and discharge. besides if enemies should appear immediately from close range , he will find it difficult. the gun is too far from him, if u wish to have fun with your phone which am not against , let the gun be around your neck or under your control.

so don't ask me if it's easy , it was his choice.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Waterlrd: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
sodiqapril:
the only time I kneel down is to pray or roll dice, I can't kneel down to propose to a girl I'll spend my money on, live in my own house.. forget western culture, there is nothing romantic about that shxt
OK, let's take it the other way.
Has any of the ladies ever bent down ( not kneeling ) to propose their boy friends?.
Boys of this generation can never cease to amaze me.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rugged sailor! I dey see ur flying colours! even as an MP u still rep. no hanging leg. Iceland is ya final destination.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by sodiqapril(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Waterlrd:
OK, let's take it the other way.
Has any of the ladies ever bent down ( not kneeling ) to propose their boy friends?.
Boys of this generation can never cease to amaze me.
westerners were the ones that brought this bullshit of kneeling to propose. most of the people kneeling 2 propose do it for publicity not for love. but I still maintain my stance if I want to propose 2 a gal..we'll be alone and I'll tell her babe let's get married.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by stalingraddd(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
cucumbae:
This looks like a Cameroonian soldier.Meanwhile,most soldiers girlfriends and wives cheats when their husbands go for battlefield
he is Nigerian, we grew up together including the girl.
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Kursk2019(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Which battle this lazy thing go
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by greatbrian(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congrats man........ Suicide grazing this night
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Sarah20A(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations to this soldier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.