Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This (10990 Views)

Guys Who Married Single Mums: How Did You Convince Your Parents / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Shinatu: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
OAM4J:

'I abhor Ignorance and I ignore stupidity' grin

Girls, I taught Van the secret of looking good. Jenny, with a good money I can transform that guy in your profile pic to look better than V V cool

When I was still a child, not even as handsome as I am now cool , my mum used to sing my oriki (praise song) like this;

'Omo ti ko we to ndan. O we lodo gbogbo omoge nyo owo ose, won wipe 'Temi ni ko mu, temi ni ko gba'. Eni ti OAM4J ba gba tie, O se orire'. cool grin

@OAM4J

I am still laughing, you people will not kill someone on nairaland!
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
See his mouth like monkey vag. grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Busybody2(f): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
ikamefa:

makagini? undecided na who unah dey yarn about?

that red-bororo up dia?

nahhhhhhhhh! next-------->>>>>> grin grin

No, common don't be so dismissive ikamefa, i know we clicked on this thread 6 hours ago, but maybe we should wait for our PC to finish downloading or maybe we need goggles cheesy cheesy cheesy

The body dey foin small sha cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Romeo4real(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
Have you noticed that no men have been in here
Chaircover, its because we just dont get it. I mean, whats the fuss about? The guy is fashion don miss road, big time? Who dresses like that? And why does he always have that stupid "im cool like that" look on his face all the time? If its was Morris Chestnut or some yankee fine boi like Common, Shemar Moore, Tyson Beckford, Boris Kodjoe, Tyrese, etc, i just may, i just may understand! And before anyone says, i aint playa hating! grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by ikamefa(f): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2010
Busy_body:

No, common don't be so dismissive ikamefa, i know we clicked on this thread 6 hours ago, but maybe we should wait for our PC to finish downloading or maybe we need goggles cheesy cheesy cheesy

The body dey foin small sha cheesy

so @ busy what are you trying to say? undecided that my lappy needs oil change? kerosene or palm oil ? grin grin grin, or i need to plug my lappy to the nearest transformer since my internet provider is messing up? grin or that my 20/20 vision is actually 05/20? grin grin grin grin grin grin

that will not change my mind oh van vicker aint all that grin , all of you swooning for this guy need to go and register at the nearest health center y'all need your hormones checked grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2010
Romeo4real:

Chaircover, its because we just dont get it. I mean, whats the fuss about? The guy is fashion don miss road, big time? Who dresses like that? And why does he always have that silly "im cool like that" look on his face all the time? If its was Morris Chestnut or some yankee fine boi like Common, Shemar Moore, Tyson Beckford, Boris Kodjoe, Tyrese, etc, i just may, i just may understand! And before anyone says, i aint playa hating! grin grin grin

Oh. So it's only people from 'yankee' that have purchased all the fine boy franchise?
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by ikamefa(f): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
john okafor koo sam loco efe nii  grin grin grin grin

Musze makes me swoon!  i sure sey if the guy dey my neck of the woods Mr ikamefa go don kill am tey tey !  grin cheesy

am talking about him

oyah oh let the insults begin grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by toaspromo(m): 4:23am On Sep 16, 2010
kini yen ko wa? lipsrsealed
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ika carry dat picshur comozt hiaaaa angry angry

CC the pack don increase to 35, gawddddd. I decided to bring up the convo last night at home and my man was like "come sit down , what do you see in that ***t that looks like a queen of the coast that got cast dwn cos he lost his first assignment", I told him to waka jare, jealousy dey kill am embarassed
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
I guess it is about time Husbands start to use Omotola-Sexy's pictures as their computer wallpapers

And let me me see how many wives will still remember Van Vicker's 35 packs  tongue grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/320403_Omotola-1_jpgc5a41cb1753d3c43da2f3ce78edd9dce[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/320527_Omo_is_2_much_jpg80633d1e6500dd3036e863dd98885db9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/320799_Omot1_jpgc70d03a89a04b2c7c2a75dfa3dcae59a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/320801_Omot3_jpg0bd9e5624cdcf9f81e71dfcca3b6b818

[size=13pt]Now Jenny beg me to stop before I continue[/size] grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Romeo4real(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^^^^ Abeg ma broda, pls dont stop!
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2010
This thread is for single women to ogle pichure. Abeg carry that Omotola comot for hia. angry
Ika, who be that monkey wey you post? grin tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

This thread is for single women to ogle pichure. Abeg carry that Omotola comot for hia. angry

What about all these happily married women wey full hia? including Jebnny wey don get 10 baby fathers, wan come use Van Vicker + me complete one dozen. grin

hmnnn, see omosexy!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/320802_Omot4_jpgbd83c0e64eb9344821449943b637c1f5
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/63623_7390-omotola1_jpg1feb8a4df1270ee2545b6754492be905[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/293468_Omotola_Jalade_Ekehinde_5_jpgec07eec6a8fc751284496cbfb4ba744c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/293470_Omotola_Jalade_Ekehinde_8_jpg426b9e4365e90d0b127ecb53c533ca6a
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Romeo4real(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Chaircover - Abeg, which 30 or 31 pack? It suppposed to be 6, and last pic i saw, the dude's packs have like merged into 2 at most! I sure hope Mr Chaircover is on NL to see you defending Mr Vicker like this! grin grin grin grin

@OAM4J - why arent the pics coming? She is actually hotter than i thought. Pardon my ignorance, i actually thought Genevieve was the hottest out of all the naija actresses, but having met her, and hung out with her for a while (thats a another whole story!), though nice looking, she def isnt OMG!

@Spikedcylinder - pls stop hating and lets us feast our eyes!!Or i'll start posting pics of Be-Be and Ri-Ri!
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2010
OAM4J:

What about all these happily married women wey full hia? including Jebnny wey don get 10 baby fathers, wan come use Van Vicker + me complete one dozen. grin

Oya, the thread is for single/married/divorced/asexual women to ogle pictures.
Afara! angry tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Busybody2(f): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
ikamefa:

john okafor koo sam loco efe nii grin grin grin grin

Musze makes me swoon! i sure sey if the guy dey my neck of the woods Mr ikamefa go don kill am tey tey ! grin cheesy

am talking about him

oyah oh let the insults begin grin grin grin

Na the same page i dey with you hence reason i said maybe you and i need goggles to see what they are seeing in the plain jane cheesy But as per this Maxwell you posted wey look like say na sandpaper hin dey take bath daily, you are on your own cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
Now I feel like uploading my pics. . . tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Busybody2(f): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^

Busy_body runs for cover at the sight for sore eyes about to be uploaded tongue Not keen on having nightmares grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by IyaBasira: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
Omotola is a hot babe mehn GAWD¬!!!!!

Look at that figure . . . LORD, bless me toooo!!!

chaircover:

Iya Basira, thanks for stopping by, but I think you are in the wrong room. The exit is straight ahead.

John Okafors fan room is next door to the left and Clem Ohamaze's is to the right so please feel free to pick your choice  grin  grin  grin

Oh My days . . .  See insult. CHEI!

As for all you hating on my love for Van V. (Chaircover and JennyKadry) . . . remember one thing . . .

[img]http://3.bp..com/_1dVcNHSJwbs/TE722OKSacI/AAAAAAAAA80/TVX79v567xA/s320/van_vicker.jpg[/img]

He is happily . . . ***breaks down in tears*** oh God I cant do this.

Anyway am sure all of you are waiting for him to divorce his wife so you can pounce on him . . . you won't leave young men like him for people like myself shey?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

chaircover:

Abeg lets leave mrs Siena alone o. After all she is not our rival and besides she is another customer who should take a day off her busy schedule and go to spec-savers. I mean, how can she even begin to put majido or whatever his name is in the same sentence as van  shocked  shocked grin

[b][b][b][b]Someone should please tell him to have a haircut & stop dribbling mucous from his nose when he cries (which seems to be every 5 minutes in all the films Ive watched him in) its a disgusting habit that he has in common with mercy Johnson & it puts me off eating eba and [b]okro soup[/b][/b][/b][/b] [/b]angry

I don die!!! LOL!
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^

Busy_body runs for cover at the sight for sore eyes about to be uploaded tongue Not keen on having nightmares grin grin grin

Dont worry you are safe. . . I be omoge magnet,its not really my fault tho,its my 'jeans'  tongue cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2010
ODE OAM4J you no well angry Did I ever mention on this thread sey I fancy you ? angry abi you dey find to get under the skirts come dey lie. I tell you say na van vicker I want when I mention ya name angry wetin dey pain me pass na say you too dey feel like say you fine, who dash you fine. angry

BTW please do not misquote me I said I had 23 baby daddys with the help of van vicker and otumfour(a nlder) it will make two dozens and one baby daddys cool

I hope BB no go see otumfour steal am embarassed actually BB i heard he is gay and hates women pls take ya eyes off embarassed for confused peeps like wowo oam4j look otumfour profile. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=568163

All these men wey papa for heaven ceate on sunday sef

@BB

You say van vicker no fine, atleast the dude fine pass tumfulu and co, abeg waka. jealousy ologe tongue cool
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 4:34am On Sep 18, 2010
Jenny, you need to go back to bed now now tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 18, 2010
@denzel

I hear say you fine wella jare. post pics, who knows I fit add you for my baby daddies as long as the length and width of your "weapon of mass destruction a.k.a yekini" big wella, I am game cool

BTW I am 5'9 inches tall, dark caramellic looking angel cool with hips as high as the national flag and azz as round as those of the horses holding our flags. An average of 300 men stop me on the road everyday to check out what my papa i heaven as created. One actually said he'd go to the moon for me. cool Intel has it that the reason oam4j has been on my neck is cos he saw my pics on some gossip magazine where even brad pitt and johnny depp(abi wetin dem dey call am) said they would leave their lovers for me.

My dad drives 3 lamborghinis amongst other sets of cars courtesy of them men wanting to marry me. I am a size 18DD bosom size and a Uk size 12 in jeans. M hair is as long as your yekini grin and my eyes are smoking hot. Actually a guy has actually wet himself in his pant at a party after looking at me.

Van vicker is about divorcing his wife for me. I am not only hot , I is a rare jewel. I am looking for a man who can go 5 rounds str8 without any need for panadol, intel has it that the least oam4j has ever gone for na 1 and it only lasted for 1min23 secs. grin

you game? cool
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 5:01am On Sep 18, 2010
I wan game die,

The person that gave you that info about me must have witnessed my rampaging phallus too o. Just ask her well. wink

BTW, your twin towers are the perfect size for me. I have punk haircut so I dont need osuka to carry them.
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2010
Lol @ all the ashis on this thread.
If anybody attack me ehn? angry tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ Denzel2000

Pls run for your life!!! if you dont want to pay child support for the rest of your life, ask Jenny's other baby-fathers.

Intel also has it that that what Jenny earns in a month from her 23 baby-fathers child support payment is more than what David Cameroon earns in a year.

@Jenny
I know your trick now. No be you dey ask for my yekini size as a condition to work with you?

I know say you dey die to have my yekini, no lie for any intel report. Me wey be okunrin meje.

Go find out how many women i don give permanent bow-leg. Abeg, I full ground.

Anyway na Mukinat2 wey dey interest me. I no mind Spikey too sha, intel tells me say she too dey pretty.
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
//
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by ikamefa(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
na who dey yarn sey my man maxwell nor fynee?

e fine pass dat unah red bororo u dia, omo ghana afri pom! pom!  35 packs koo, 1 pack nigrin grin grin grin

spikey sef get mouth! you? grin grin grin i will have you know that  man has women all over the U.S panting after him, u sure sey u sef neffa begin salivate? grin grin grin

as for those of you posting the pixs of omotola  angry make unah stop am oh wetin? angry   na who dey lie for unah sey dat girl fine  shior grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ Oam4j, e nor go better for you intel. grin grin grin
ikamefa, I say your maxwell be like tolotolo. Bite me. angry grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
chaircover:

OAM4TRASH whats all this nonscense and ingredients sef  angry  angry  angry

Jenny and I, 100% only swing one way & therefore will only appreciate pictures of rugged, drool inducing, 31 packed, laptop screen misting, dry throat and mouth inducing dudes on this thread.

So please take off all you pictures of a certain lady, your pirated edition of photoshop & go and open another thread for you and romeo et all . . . .er p.s please pick up and take the brazillian lock that fell out with you  tongue

shiiiooooooor & bye bye grin  tongue  grin

[s]Mr chaircover you didnt see all this and if you did, my defence is temp insanity when I wrote it.[/s]

Jealousy, Jealousy!!!

abeg help Mr chaircover download Omo-sexy pictures jor, am sure he wouldn't mind using them as is wallpapers/screensaver  tongue grin grin

spikedcylinder:

@ Oam4j, e nor go better for you intel. grin grin grin
ikamefa, I say your maxwell be like tolotolo. Bite me. angry grin

Dont be afraid, our love affairs will not go the way of others. i promise i will not accuse you on NL that you 419 me.

Besides i get too much money to bother about how you'll miscalculate my money, that is why Jenny they take style wan add me join her baby-fathers.

because her intel don reveal say, i fine, get action, full ground come get plenty money on top. Some of us have it all, no be my fault, na Baba God.  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? / I Took A Second Wife To Avert Impending Scandal / Does ultrasound scan gives 100% result on foetus(baby's) sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.