Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This (10989 Views)

Guys Who Married Single Mums: How Did You Convince Your Parents / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
chaircover:

OAM4Jenny see u. Make I tell you the truth once and for all.  Even this one no fine reach V.V you no even fine pass jenny's Chris sef angry   grin

I recommend you visit Specsavers. Oju ti ndi oju agba, sorry. tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2010
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 1:34am On Oct 05, 2010
chaircover:

siddon there. Wheda na you go say my eye don old abi na me go know say my eye no dey deceive me.

Who be the Tanya who dey the picture with una? The woman old pass u o! tongue so una be gigolo too shocked

Anyway u try with your 2 pack. shugbon you no fit compare am to Mr V's 54 pack. soooooorryyyyyy o! tongue grin

I tell you say make you go change that your goggle, you no wan hear.

Na 19yr old girl you dey call old. wetin you wan com call Jenny and busy_body, wey the combination of their ages don dey near 100
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2010
Van Vicker doesn't have the 'man' aura. cheesy He's fine but I doubt if he walks to me, my heart will flutter. grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2010
OAM4Jenny make devil blast ya nyash angry angry who and who dey reach 100yrs? The last time I CHECKED i JUST DO MY 20th byday so who dash me 100? bb is the one nearly approaching 87 although she say make i no tok but i gat to now wey person wan call me old. embarassed embarassed

@stilly
if van walks up to u, my dear u go faint grin cheesy Infact I am sure that before he gets to you, you don begin wander wetin the size of him yekini be and if he sabi dig gold wella grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2010
CC I am highly maturedly excessively extremely egoistically nonentity agressively violently angry right now angry angry how dear you try to bribe me with chris? Do I look like I have time for dark men embarassed Please I want my ripe paw paw like van and I aint gonna trade him in for that guy with head like "opioro mango" angry

so thanks but no thanks cool
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

OAM4Jenny make devil blast ya nyash angry angry who and who dey reach 100yrs? The last time I CHECKED i JUST DO MY 20th byday so who dash me 100? bb is the one nearly approaching 87 although she say make i no tok but i gat to now wey person wan call me old. embarassed embarassed

@stilly
if van walks up to u, my dear u go faint grin cheesy Infact I am sure that before he gets to you, you don begin wander wetin the size of him yekini be and if he sabi dig gold wella grin grin

For where?? It takes more than fine face for me to go crazy o. Van Vicker makes me laugh instead, my heart doesn't somersault and tumble when I see him.
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 2:49am On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

You don old jor, if not for all those pan-cake powder wey you dey take cover your wrinkles and the die wey you dey take cover your grey hair. Even grey hair don dey grow for under, you think say I blind?

stillwater:

For where?? It takes more than fine face for me to go crazy o. Van Vicker makes me laugh instead, my heart doesn't somersault and tumble when I see him.

Good girl! I guess you are my kind of girl. I would have asked my intel to get me your details & possibly hook up with you, but my two hands are full with Mukina2 and Spikey. wink cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 10, 2010
chaircover:

I dey laugh o! infact I am ecstatic that it was all a dream in the movie mind games and he wasn't gay after all. Dat one na tragedi o! & I for kill somebodi  grin

Ive started acting lessons so that hopefully one day, I will get to act alongside him in a romantic movie (all other scripts with any other actors will be turned downembarassed  shocked  grin

how is oam4jenny these days sef? is his bkeaching and plastic surgery working?

Hmm I like this idea. I am going to borrow it. Hope you dont mind CC? grin grin grin

Too late anyways even if you do. cool

As for oam4jenny, intel has it now that he is into "tura" cool
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
en take styl short o bt am stl impresd nd wl gladly trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? / I Took A Second Wife To Avert Impending Scandal / Does ultrasound scan gives 100% result on foetus(baby's) sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.