Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,131 members, 7,838,876 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This (10988 Views)

Guys Who Married Single Mums: How Did You Convince Your Parents / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Romeo4real(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2010
@Jenny -

BTW I am 5'9 inches tall, dark caramellic looking angel  with hips as high as the national flag and azz as round as those of the horses holding our flags
I think i can give give u a better run for you money than Denzel could, Denzel, no be fight O! (though im not sure Mrs R4R would approve grin). At 6'9, im a whole foot taller than u (U better believe where that extra 12ins come from!), and my dinner plate sized hands can more than handle your, um, assets!

My hair is as long as your yekini
Just 12ins? I better go buy you some 28ins lace wigs to rock. Proper Brazilian as well! grin grin grin

I am looking for a man who can go 5 rounds str8 without any need for panadol,
Aha, JK, u disappoint me. Just 5hrs? Thats just for pre-intimacy. We aint even at the main course yet, talk less of dessert!

@Chaircover -

Jenny and I, 100% only swing one way & therefore will only appreciate pictures of rugged, drool inducing, 31 packed, laptop screen misting, dry throat and mouth inducing dudes on this thread.
Pls don't make me post my picture O! Mrs R4R wont take too kindly to that!
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2010
Romeo
Just 5 hrs? shocked shocked I said 5 rounds str8 not hours shocked shocked

Alot of one minute men like oam4j full road so I am scared of really choosing any, send me a pic of your weapon of mass destruction via my email jennykadry@i-go-chop-your-dollar.com cool

OAM4j
Go sitdon angry angry I say I no want you na by force?anyway intel has it that spikey has been dreaming about you. Infact mukina tell me say spikey say if she fit just shake your hand she go happy. carry spike go and comot your broke azzed self from my road angry angry

Denzel
Hello,  kiss how tall are you, tell me the size of your hands and feets, that way I can imagine the size of your yekini tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^^Lol I'm not telling you nada. tongue

Sometimes you have to let the train pass through the tunnel to appreciate its manoeuvres. wink
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by favouredjb(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2010
Roflmbao
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
jennykadry:

OAM4j
Go sitdon angry angry I say I no want you na by force?anyway intel has it that spikey has been dreaming about you. Infact mukina tell me say spikey say if she fit just shake your hand she go happy. carry spike go and comot your broke azzed self from my road angry angry

Na jealousy dey worry you. tongue Wetin I wan take mother of 23 children do. I no know who dey deceive you say you still dey market.

You too know say, you no fit compete with Muki-sexy and Spikey-lovely grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
Awon oniranu. Oam4j, na thunder go fire that your intel o. Dey watch dey go. grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
OAMJ, yeah spikey is fit. Seen her from google earth once!
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2010
You saw me from google earth or I am google earth? tongue cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2010
saw u via google earth tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Enjoy na. How was the popcorn? tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ms KD, stay beautiful tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
Meeen. . . .FBI. You try. cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
grin grin grin Do not underestimate moi. Give OAMJ a chance wink
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
Chance for what? Cleaning my shoe? grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ok oh OAMJ I tried my best for you mate!
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 4:27am On Sep 20, 2010
denzel2009:

Ok oh OAMJ I tried my best for you mate!

thanks pally. You tried.

I would have been surprised if she just tell you say 'i do'. You know now, how our naija babes be.
Anyway, You una go hear the conclusion of the mata when we don sign the dotted lines and after she don born my twins. wink cool

Just a note of warning to all NL guys, 'Stay away from Spiky' cos the girl is mine  grin

Enjoy!

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhwaBjYHV28?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2010
OAM4J:

thanks pally. You tried.

I would have been surprised if she just tell you say 'i do'. You know now, how our naija babes be.
Anyway, You una go hear the conclusion of the mata when we don sign the dotted lines and after she don born my twins. wink cool

Just a note of warning to all NL guys, 'Stay away from Spiky' cos the girl is mine  grin

Enjoy!

lol. You wan quench. grin cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2010
wetin or who go kill me?
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2010
Chook head inside then see na. grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2010
when i don already put my legs, hands, head. . . i mean the entire body inside.

I dey kampe. nothing they happen. You are the loff of my life jor  grin

Specially dedicated to you, Enjoy! (I know say Jenny go dey jealous you)

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNogf_dUVI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2010
am in love grin grin grin

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnbQti5EDo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="
[/flash]
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
Lol. Ok now, I believe you. Send me $14k. grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^OAMJ said he'd be your scapegoat.
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
Oya na!!! Let's go there. Wia the control number? grin grin grin tongue
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by denzel2009: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
Control numer  shocked shocked shocked  Yahoo terminology. OAMJ is clean oh! I have just told him you've got kissable lips and come to bed eyes,he is salivating as I type  wink
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by spikedcylinder: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
Where you see kissable lips? You and all your abracadabra. cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2010
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2010
CC you dey laff? angry angry I am very angry right now, Why would she kiss and touch him like that? angry angry
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2010
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2010
^^^

I dont know what you see in this Ramsey Noah inferior version sef.

If only you know how I look. . . if only you do. . .

tell me, will you recommend a guy that look like this to bleach and become like your papaya looking VV?

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? / I Took A Second Wife To Avert Impending Scandal / Does ultrasound scan gives 100% result on foetus(baby's) sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.