Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You (2946 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by SageOddy: 12:27pm On Apr 05
When you talk about women and their way of thinking , I must say they vary according to different cultures.

To get laid by a Nigerian girl takes extra ordinary things and trust me it isn’t all about your money or swag.

I have to tell you this, the last girl I got laid cost me less than 500 Naira and I must say we did it many times before I quit and she even begged but I knew I was done and had to move on.

That doesn’t mean she’s cheap, I only brought in my A game to get what I wanted. She even told me about guys who came with their money and swag and she asked if she could “chop” their money.

Of course I had to act the good guy, so I told her she shouldn’t.

As I speak now, I just spoke to another girl tonight and hopefully she will be visiting tomorrow for her first gig. 😏

In this article, I will highlight what you need to do to get her on that bed ASAP...
Read along here: How to Easily Get a Nigerian Girl to Sleep With You
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05
Mumu, just have money.
All these your BLA BLA BLA no dey work.

9 Likes

Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Ballzproblem2: 12:51pm On Apr 05
have nice apartment, invite her over.

simple

8 Likes

Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Rexymania(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05
Lol professor of 9ja girls

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by ukaface(f): 11:05pm On Apr 05
SageOddy:
When you talk about women and their way of thinking , I must say they vary according to different cultures.

To get laid by a Nigerian girl takes extra ordinary things and trust me it isn’t all about your money or swag.

I have to tell you this, the last girl I got laid cost me less than 500 Naira and I must say we did it many times before I quit and she even begged but I knew I was done and had to move on.

That doesn’t mean she’s cheap, I only brought in my A game to get what I wanted. She even told me about guys who came with their money and swag and she asked if she could “chop” their money.

Of course I had to act the good guy, so I told her she shouldn’t.

As I speak now, I just spoke to another girl tonight and hopefully she will be visiting tomorrow for her first gig. 😏

In this article, I will highlight what you need to do to get her on that bed ASAP...
Read along here: How to Easily Get a Nigerian Girl to Sleep With You
Na so then go take knack your sisters them and daughter( of course they are not cheap)
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Cassandraloius: 7:47am On Apr 06
Just get money, the rest will be history.
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Emyogalanya: 9:16am On Apr 06
ukaface:

Na so then go take knack your sisters them and daughter( of course they are not cheap)
Seems you have an Axe to Grind with him? Make una calm down o na public una dey o
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Divoc19(f): 9:24am On Apr 06
Give her little money and do any other thing to keep her smiling always. All her standard go melt before your eyes. Then you can toss her wherever you want before her eye go clear.

After awhile, her eye go clear o. She will then adjust and become hard to get and start demanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Akpabio22: 9:36am On Apr 06
Useless ode go and hustle mumu
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by ukaface(f): 10:14am On Apr 06
Emyogalanya:
Seems you have an Axe to Grind with him? Make una calm down o na public una dey o
Aaaahhh
Which one be Axe again
Shebi na forum we Dey, you talk I talk
I no get axe abeg o
Bros wey I quote abeg o, no use axe o

Make I kuku go delete the message
No body goes me o

Nobody go knack your sisters o
Your sisters and daughters will be expensive in Jesus name o. AMEN!

Wahala for Saturday morning
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Emyogalanya: 10:53am On Apr 06
ukaface:

Aaaahhh
Which one be Axe again
Shebi na forum we Dey, you talk I talk
I no get axe abeg o
Bros wey I quote abeg o, no use axe o

Make I kuku go delete the message
No body goes me o

Nobody go knack your sisters o
Your sisters and daughters will be expensive in Jesus name o. AMEN!

Wahala for Saturday morning
Hia i just de play no go take life too hard o. Which one be expeosive sisters and daughters Pity them na na your fellow women o las las na still tinubu economy we go use marriage una na
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by onome2013: 12:19pm On Apr 06
I pray your innocent female relatives are not treated the same way. May you alone reap what you sow.
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by ukaface(f): 12:41pm On Apr 06
Emyogalanya:
Hia i just de play no go take life too hard o. Which one be expeosive sisters and daughters Pity them na na your fellow women o las las na still tinubu economy we go use marriage una na
Abeg carry your axe and your axe friend Dey go o
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Emyogalanya: 1:14pm On Apr 06
ukaface:

Abeg carry your axe and your axe friend Dey go o
No way o we are coming for you o. So get your hand ready
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Trustmea: 6:21pm On Apr 06
Divoc19:
Give her little money and do any other thing to keep her smiling always. All her standard go melt before your eyes. Then you can toss her wherever you want before her eye go clear.

After awhile, her eye go clear o. She will then adjust and become hard to get and start demanding.
Hmmn you are right

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by imagrg(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06
Your mate they think of how dem go invent car wen dey use water you dey teach how to sleep with girls.
See my people oh! grin grin
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Allisgud: 7:44pm On Apr 06
This is how u people go into fathering another mans child
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by Merry100: 8:44pm On Apr 06
Guys and the way they hype sex. If they sleep get to have sex with two ladies it would be as if they have won a trophy.

For you to convince those ladies to have sex with you, it means they already felt your vibe to an extent. If you like try game A to Z, any lady that does not feel your vibe at all will not give in.
Re: How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You by john1101(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06
Ballzproblem2:
have nice apartment, invite her over.

simple

This is true until babies start coming.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Drop This Babe? / Do You Know Any Skank? For The Sake Of The Brothers Please Put Down Her Name Her / 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.