Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her (45621 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by nzubechukwu03: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
that is ladies routine
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Gsteve01(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rubbish

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by nzubechukwu03: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
that is the way most ladies behave very rude
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by KelvinCX(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I will not blame the lady..it's painful when you give your man your heart, your love, your everything and remain committed. .faithful to the core..only to find out another person is sharing him with you...and worst, we men can lie even wen caught in the act.....I just pray she does not do more harm than these...
I tell you
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Ozkar: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I will not blame the lady..it's painful when you give your man your heart, your love, your everything and remain committed. .faithful to the core..only to find out another person is sharing him with you...and worst, we men can lie even wen caught in the act.....I just pray she does not do more harm than these...
faithful to the core? You don't know that, bro. I wonder why you people hold on to the stereotype that cheating is a male thing (and that women are the face of faithfulness) when women are simply caught less often than men are.

Your lady could be cheating on you with multiple men and still be mad at you when she finds out you are cheating too. If you manage to catch her, she'd simply find a way to blame you.

Even if her anger is justified, her violent action isn't. She should be made to pay.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
If u single, your village pple will disturb your ears ..

If u date any girl na wahala..

If u marry na die..

If u remain unmarried the world will laff u..

Which is better in this life?
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Ozkar: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Honestly it's so painful.

The guy lucky say na only car she smash.

nonsense. She should have smashed his head also, right?

Tomorrow when you hear a similar story with roles reversed, you lot would come out pretending to hate violence and ramble on about how it is never justified.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by gsmguru: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is girlfriend with mind.

Meanwhile....

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by paix(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
She's not a wife material. You guys are not even married yet, and you are talking of cheating on you.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Kobicove(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

That is no excuse for violence
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yea,very painful cry
She shouldn't have done that tho
valentineuwakwe:
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by anaton(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Autocorrect

Chei! Autocorrect don suffer.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by kennyclassic: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
She would kill him as well just for cheating... Comprende?!
kenodrill:

Read what you just wrote.cant comprehend it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.