Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant (45558 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.
She needs advice on what to do?
She has little or no family support system to cater for a child

So thinking of termination of pregnancy but naive on how to go about it

Any suggestions on what to do exactly

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Reminderz: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2022
so she nor think of all these one before she go open leg for one agbero abii... which advice she con dey find? na her cross make she carry am.. me I nor go talk say make she abort am oo.. i fit swear for am sef.. nonsense

314 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by MufasaLion: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2022
You impregnated an orphan and you came here to seek for advise. Well, it's none of my business.

565 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Reminderz:
so she nor think of all these one before she go open leg for one agbero abii... which advice she con dey find? na her cross make she carry am.. me I nor go talk say make she abort am oo.. i fit swear for am sef.. nonsense

But how do you take care of a child in this economy with no job or family support systems

So.....

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Reminderz: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

But how do you take care of a child in this economy with no job or family support systems

So.....

exactly! she knows what at stake and she go open leg.. you don't have job or no support system yet you dey fvck around.. how your body dey move sef

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Tejumola856: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2022
My mind is telling me she’s your girlfriend.
So you be Agbero that impregnated her, una no see money buy CD when e don happen na now you remember that you get family and friends on nairaland tongue tongue
My advice to you is to tell your girlfriend not to abort the pregnancy, who know your kid might be the one that will take you out of poverty cool shocked

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by doggedfighter(f): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

So.....

So you know this yet don't know what to tell her or how to help her ?

You want people to spell out what to do?

Both of you should continue wasting time there. Mtchew !

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by onlinetomola(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2022
It's better she keep the baby because if she try to abort it undecided she might die lipsrsealed .

It's what the spirit asked me to tell you.

Bye.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by jetwonder(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] grin who is responsible? when you slept with many men this is the result!
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Boogyman557: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

All dis BANIS

NaSo Una go de NACK NACK with out BULLET PROOF

I will not enjoy it wit BULLET PROOF...

All na real matters 4 INSIDE matters

Jah go help her

WTF MAN

7 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by CandyOps(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2022
The responsibility of using a protection lies on both couple but in the heat of the moment we can get lost in passion and go in w/o using one... So I don't blame him.

You for just pull out on time or ask pharmacist for after sex pills for women the next day

9 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Optimistguy1969: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Shebi the thing dey sweet raw?

Make she fire down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Truvelisback(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Let her do what she thinks or feels is good for her. No, be for person mouth u go hear say abort or keep the baby.

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.

For her to be seeking advice from a friend instead of discussing this with the man who got her pregnant means that she probably doesn't even know the man who got her pregnant in the first place undecided or maybe she knows the man, but doesn't think he's responsible enough to take care of a child undecided...

Either ways..
She has only herself to blame for this...
Cause she would've closed her legs tight or use the various means out there to avoid pregnancy....

However...
I have no advice for her grin...
Make she do wetin sweet and for body, cause when she was nacking, she didn't seek my advice, so why now? cheesy

On a serious note Sha..
In as much as I don't support abortion, I also don't support giving birth to a child without the proper means to take care of the child...

Whatever action she chooses to take, let her ponder deeply on the consequences...

Good luck to her...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Quality20(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2022
eyya an orphan! what a vulnerable girl. So d agbero guy capitalised on her situation and not only defiled her but also used his raw organ to impregnate and further complicate her situation. Well, there is God. Try and take her to see Naptip or other NGOs responsible for welfare of vulnerable women and children

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
onlinetomola:
It's better she keep the baby because if she try to abort it undecided she might die lipsrsealed .

It's what the spirit asked me to tell you.

Bye.
Ok sir please ask the spirit for suggestions to cater for the child sir.
Daipers is over 6k now thanks to the dullard in aso rock
Baby food prices has surged

Pls your consultations with the spirit is welcomed

9 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Quality20:
eyya an orphan! what a vulnerable girl. So d agbero guy capitalised on her situation and not only defiled her but also used his raw organ to impregnate and further complicate her situation. Well, there is God. Try and take her to see Naptip or other NGOs responsible for welfare of vulnerable women and children
No it wasn't rape. She said her ex boyfriend.
He just blocked her lines on WhatsApp and normal calls . He said he is thru with her she shdnt bring her baggage to him

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by onlinetomola(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Ok sir please ask the spirit for suggestions to cater for the child sir.
Daipers is over 6k now thanks to the dullard in aso rock
Baby food prices has surged

Pls your consultations with the spirit is welcomed

Well, you didn't consult the spirit before you cum inside angry

19 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Premiumwriter: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Contrary to most people's belief, abortion is safer than giving birth.

If she cannot take care of the child or if there's no hope at all, then she should consider abortion.

If in the early month as I suspected, then she should use the two pill methods as that method is safer and less painful than the one pill method.

If there's any complications, which there shouldn't be any, seek medical help without any fear.

This is because it's impossible to tell abortion from miscarriage so no doctor can take you to court unless you tell them yourself that it is abortion.

Time is important too. So she should make up her mind as soon as possible.

Please only consider abortion when the future is bleak with no help of raising the child.

Abortion is still safer than child delivery

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Danjikanbauchi: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are looking for who will advice you to go for abortion ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by benefitzte: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=eeewise post=109183822]Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.

Any suggestions on what to do exactly[/quot

You no tell us how she got pregnant o, Na so so family support system u deh explain.
No be person impregnate her?

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abeg which drug wey this girls dey take do abortion?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by meobizy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
What an immaculate fertilization. Did an Angel do the deed with her at night? Amazing. An orphan who fell pregnant from nowhere. Tell her to keep the child, he is likely Nigeria’s future saviour.

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Eazie351(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
congratu-motherfvcking-lations OP, don't fVcking terminate that baby...That'll be the receipt for the nonsense sex you had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Bola146(f): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations grin grin she was joyfully displaying her legs with a man, let her joyfully allow it to grow ke grin cheesy pregnancy is by choice and not a mistake.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by OyinKris(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Drop her contact...I have something for her
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Be happy, she knew she would be pregnant while having sex , let her deal with the result

5 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Since she can open her legs very wide for one church rat i think she will also know how to carry the baby for 9 months.

This is one reason women must avoid broke and immature men like the redpillers, because if you get pregnant they won't marry you, dey know go even get money for abortion even if you want to abort the baby, and when he accept you naa so you go dey chop beating and hunger because he is poor and you have lost your job,parents and friends because of unwanted pregnancy.
I advice my fellow women to be careful and smart, do with condom, when the condom breaks visit a a pharmacist and avoid poor and broke men. This gender will only sleep with you while you bear the pains and fear of missing your period at the end of the month.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by kingPhidel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
If I talk you’ll not like it grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Lightway: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Single mothers never find husbands and suffer all their life

If she chooses to keep the baby.
Suffering will be her second name and remember the economy is hard

6 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by galantjoe(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abortion can never be advised
Let her carry the baby to term
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by yuping(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
undecided congratulations just go and find the father you are becoming a mom.
The moment you have sex without protection and failed to use emergency pills then you don't need advice what you need now is money to take care of the baby. Please relay the message to the father careful make sock no go kill am, you need all hand on deck, you can call Joe boy for the naming ceremony, you have nine months to prepare.
It won't be easy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.